Ranger is more of an assassin, if your skilled, you can do well in 1v1, small skirmishes, but in bigger fights ranger is pretty bad, less of an impact... Would recommend you level up multiple classes before you start sinking silver gearing up, I played ranger since launch, she was a bit OP before classes got awakening, now she is below average as a whole, but play whatever you enjoy, I use her for life skills, sold off her boss tri and tet weapons, How is the pve ? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the blackdesertonline community, The subreddit for the PC MMORPG Black Desert Online, developed by Pearl Abyss. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. A really well geared and skilled ranger can be scary, an average skilled ranger is an ez kill. It's DPS is bad in all aspects except burst single target, thanks to long cool downs on our main dps awakened skills, forcing us to use pathetically weak bow skills. Ranger and Archer are two different classes that utilize two different weapons and have different skills and playstyles. Nonetheless, thanks for the clarification, I will make sure to join. So I can be a good Ranger in endgame? Yes they are both ranged and shoot arrows/bolts but they are so different from one another you can't really compare them. I would also like to give shoutouts to Delta, Wally and Crit from the Ranger discord. Potion chugging is also a problem.. Black Desert for Consoles | r/PlayBlackDesert Your TLDR may be accurate, but writing out out black on white will garner you some hate. Problem I think about the BDO community is that you can never ask them "What's good right now" without everyone bashing their … Archers are faster moving backwards, Rangers are faster moving forwards. Posted by 2 days ago. yeah, all the class discords in the sidebar but I'll fetch the link for you: https://discord.gg/nRBXMtW. What makes her difficult to play I'm not turned off by this but just curious. Archer is more op in many contents. Do they just get rekt or are they good ? Welcome to the new Ranger Discord, where players of many backgrounds come together to socialize about the class that we enjoy the most. And how good is a skilled ranger ? I decided to get back into PC again and man I was just saying last night how the Ranger discord is fucking garbage lol. Check out the Useful Links/Credit section for more information and links to their guides.

Come On Everybody Choo Choo, Jim Thome Nickname, Hollister Return Policy Swimwear, Robert Joseph Monn, James Joseph Brown Ii, Crystal Geyser Microplastics, Heart Of The City Turkish Series English Subtitles, Star Trek: Generations 123movies, How To Preserve Acorns For Deer, Short Answer Worksheet, Christmas In Egypt Be Layered, Ga Dmv Online, Gta 5 Online Level Rp List, Spiritual Meaning Of Red Hair, Sao Fatal Bullet Subjugator, Amish Donut Food Truck, Prénom Signification Feu, Code Red Boyband Where Are They Now, Installer Delphi Ds150e Sur Tablette Android, How To Turn Off Selfie On Samsung S8, Dceu Leaks Reddit, Fish And Chip Puns, Te Quiero A Ti Meaning, Army Informative Essay, Hawk T2 Top Speed, Hackintosh Iso For Vmware, Verizon Credit Check Requirements, Red Roof Inn Hawaii, Shalita Grant Parents, Harugumo Captain Skills, Eva Ariel Binder, When Did Strepsirrhines And Haplorhines Split, El Palo Con Coco Numero De Telefono, Evil Prevails When Good Man Fails To Act Bible Verse, Patricia Villetto Wikipedia, Télécharger 24 Heures Chrono Saison 1 Complet En Français Gratuit, West Highland Terrier Puppy, Jazz Blues Midi, Stadium Seat Kayak Mod, 3rd Ranger Battalion Reddit, Rivals Of Aether Custom Characters Xbox, Hugo Redwood Birthday, Frank Shankwitz Family, Martha Speaks Funding, Toonami Cancelled 2020, Pikachu Moveset Gen 1, Grant Goodeve Death, Eric Hilton New Album, The Hunter Call Of The Wild Diamond Calculator, Funny 3 Letter Words, Breanna Tate Baby, Land Crabs Pet, Test Psychopathe Idrlabs, The Pines Frankston Crime, Trump Train Wrapping Paper, Rs3 Archeology Site, Bye Bye Meme Afton Family, 2020 Triumph Bobber Tfc For Sale, Wood Green Dog Rescue Norfolk, Vinaigre Tue Cafard, Can You Pour Windex Down The Drain, Unemployment Not Paid Status Ga, My Ex Has Cloned My Phone, Legion Tech Dbd, Marcella Raneri Father, Lackawanna Blues Full Movie 123movies, Pitbulls For Adoption Near Me, Betsy Palmer Net Worth, Volcanic Pistol Clone, David Newman ~matilda Songs, Lowe's Store Layout, Loon Air Review, Boyhood Billy Collins, Catalina 310 For Sale, Jose Ortiz Wife, Gallium Flame Test, What Happens When A Sodium Atom And A Chlorine Atom Exchange An Electron, Homekit Ir Blaster, Should Athletes Be Held To High Moral Standards Essay, Doordash Login Error Unable To Authenticate, Lincoln Welders 140, Snow Load Michigan, Game Bird Farms In Montana, Bat Wing Urbandictionary, Try Again Game, Ghost Adventures Artifacts Cancelled, Narrative Probability Examples, Pismo Beach Disaster What Happened, Yaron Varsano Age, Ca Focus On Physical Science, Maison Mobile à Vendre Neuve, Debbie Mcgee New Husband, St Louis Priest Attacked, " />

Ranger is more of an assassin, if your skilled, you can do well in 1v1, small skirmishes, but in bigger fights ranger is pretty bad, less of an impact... Would recommend you level up multiple classes before you start sinking silver gearing up, I played ranger since launch, she was a bit OP before classes got awakening, now she is below average as a whole, but play whatever you enjoy, I use her for life skills, sold off her boss tri and tet weapons, How is the pve ? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the blackdesertonline community, The subreddit for the PC MMORPG Black Desert Online, developed by Pearl Abyss. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. A really well geared and skilled ranger can be scary, an average skilled ranger is an ez kill. It's DPS is bad in all aspects except burst single target, thanks to long cool downs on our main dps awakened skills, forcing us to use pathetically weak bow skills. Ranger and Archer are two different classes that utilize two different weapons and have different skills and playstyles. Nonetheless, thanks for the clarification, I will make sure to join. So I can be a good Ranger in endgame? Yes they are both ranged and shoot arrows/bolts but they are so different from one another you can't really compare them. I would also like to give shoutouts to Delta, Wally and Crit from the Ranger discord. Potion chugging is also a problem.. Black Desert for Consoles | r/PlayBlackDesert Your TLDR may be accurate, but writing out out black on white will garner you some hate. Problem I think about the BDO community is that you can never ask them "What's good right now" without everyone bashing their … Archers are faster moving backwards, Rangers are faster moving forwards. Posted by 2 days ago. yeah, all the class discords in the sidebar but I'll fetch the link for you: https://discord.gg/nRBXMtW. What makes her difficult to play I'm not turned off by this but just curious. Archer is more op in many contents. Do they just get rekt or are they good ? Welcome to the new Ranger Discord, where players of many backgrounds come together to socialize about the class that we enjoy the most. And how good is a skilled ranger ? I decided to get back into PC again and man I was just saying last night how the Ranger discord is fucking garbage lol. Check out the Useful Links/Credit section for more information and links to their guides.

Come On Everybody Choo Choo, Jim Thome Nickname, Hollister Return Policy Swimwear, Robert Joseph Monn, James Joseph Brown Ii, Crystal Geyser Microplastics, Heart Of The City Turkish Series English Subtitles, Star Trek: Generations 123movies, How To Preserve Acorns For Deer, Short Answer Worksheet, Christmas In Egypt Be Layered, Ga Dmv Online, Gta 5 Online Level Rp List, Spiritual Meaning Of Red Hair, Sao Fatal Bullet Subjugator, Amish Donut Food Truck, Prénom Signification Feu, Code Red Boyband Where Are They Now, Installer Delphi Ds150e Sur Tablette Android, How To Turn Off Selfie On Samsung S8, Dceu Leaks Reddit, Fish And Chip Puns, Te Quiero A Ti Meaning, Army Informative Essay, Hawk T2 Top Speed, Hackintosh Iso For Vmware, Verizon Credit Check Requirements, Red Roof Inn Hawaii, Shalita Grant Parents, Harugumo Captain Skills, Eva Ariel Binder, When Did Strepsirrhines And Haplorhines Split, El Palo Con Coco Numero De Telefono, Evil Prevails When Good Man Fails To Act Bible Verse, Patricia Villetto Wikipedia, Télécharger 24 Heures Chrono Saison 1 Complet En Français Gratuit, West Highland Terrier Puppy, Jazz Blues Midi, Stadium Seat Kayak Mod, 3rd Ranger Battalion Reddit, Rivals Of Aether Custom Characters Xbox, Hugo Redwood Birthday, Frank Shankwitz Family, Martha Speaks Funding, Toonami Cancelled 2020, Pikachu Moveset Gen 1, Grant Goodeve Death, Eric Hilton New Album, The Hunter Call Of The Wild Diamond Calculator, Funny 3 Letter Words, Breanna Tate Baby, Land Crabs Pet, Test Psychopathe Idrlabs, The Pines Frankston Crime, Trump Train Wrapping Paper, Rs3 Archeology Site, Bye Bye Meme Afton Family, 2020 Triumph Bobber Tfc For Sale, Wood Green Dog Rescue Norfolk, Vinaigre Tue Cafard, Can You Pour Windex Down The Drain, Unemployment Not Paid Status Ga, My Ex Has Cloned My Phone, Legion Tech Dbd, Marcella Raneri Father, Lackawanna Blues Full Movie 123movies, Pitbulls For Adoption Near Me, Betsy Palmer Net Worth, Volcanic Pistol Clone, David Newman ~matilda Songs, Lowe's Store Layout, Loon Air Review, Boyhood Billy Collins, Catalina 310 For Sale, Jose Ortiz Wife, Gallium Flame Test, What Happens When A Sodium Atom And A Chlorine Atom Exchange An Electron, Homekit Ir Blaster, Should Athletes Be Held To High Moral Standards Essay, Doordash Login Error Unable To Authenticate, Lincoln Welders 140, Snow Load Michigan, Game Bird Farms In Montana, Bat Wing Urbandictionary, Try Again Game, Ghost Adventures Artifacts Cancelled, Narrative Probability Examples, Pismo Beach Disaster What Happened, Yaron Varsano Age, Ca Focus On Physical Science, Maison Mobile à Vendre Neuve, Debbie Mcgee New Husband, St Louis Priest Attacked, " />

x