I have been smoking Camel Menthol forever now and they now have the menthol ball in the filter when they are ALREADY menthol, this has changed the taste completely and I'm highly HIGHLY irritated about it!!! you told me about your site but i never checked it out until today, (you posted a bulletin on mysapce) your hysterical and a very good writer. The idea behind the new Camel Menthol is "On Demand. 6/10 If you don't like the menthol capsule, you have three(3) options to avoid the extra menthol taste: GIVE ME BACK MY CAMEL MENTHOLS!!! =absurd and IMPOSSIBLE!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!! You can taste the added menthol without crushing the capsule?!?! BUT, it IS possible that in the near future, our precious Camel Menthol could offer both versions! The first of the two is “Regular” and the latter is “Fresh”. 95% agreed that the change was great. I think there was a very large gap in the idea of what we smokers want and will pay good money for and what the execs think the public will buy. Its only the Camel Crush brand here that have the bead and I find they are way too strong if you break the bead at the start, not to mention it is kind of hard to crush.

Your email address will not be published. Win/win if you're a menthol fan to begin with. quite simple and if you dont like em all together try something else. It's... really kind of a dumb habit. I'm sure some people might like being able to go to regular/crush the ball and get menthol, but why would you add menthol to menthol!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!? Give me my ORIGINAL Camel Menthols back, or I'll certainly have to switch to Newports! The Wides are hard to find in my area and at 60.00 a carton smokes are a dying luxury. I am not happy with this what so ever. I will be looking for a new brand. I don't smoke Camel Menthol, but I do smoke Camel Lights, when they changed the packaging from the oh so familiar tannish, brownish, to the blue and white, the taste changed to. The problem I had with Camels was the new and "IMPROVED" blend, which was, unfortunately NOT an improvement in taste, but a slightly lower grade tobacco designed to lower the rising cost of the Camel brand when all tobacco product prices were on the rise. The new camel menthols, in my opinion, suck.

I forgot to add to my last post = We will probably be getting these new menthols soon. All you have to do is not crush the bead.. and it tastes the same as the old one. on another note- camel crush basically i agree with everything you said- they were attention grabbers. Then they change my FAVORITE cigarette to a stupid capsule. i hope some big dick exec. Its not complicated, just don't crush it?? i am so glad other people are pissed too!! thank you for SELLING OUT! Taste: 4(regular)/8(fresh) Granted, if you DON'T pop the capsule, the menthol is much weaker than the old ones, and if you DO pop it, the menthol is instead STRONGER than the old ones. Disgusting!!! I had the exact same experience through a company called SwipeUpDeals. i HATE these cigarettes. I noticed a slight differance in the taste, but when you crush it WOW!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! LOL I’ve been smoking Camel Filters for about 6 months now so I could just be used to being spoiled by robust and full tasting tobacco, but I notice the lack of flavor in the “Regular” portion of the cigarette here and I’m sure any seasoned smoker will too. I feel the same way no one was ever told its complete crap...it has totally changed the taste ---- guess its time to change brands! Overview: I see something really special in this site.

I found 2 cigarettes wouthout the ball in sovar then its not menthol at all, By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. I'm sure the intent is for the younger generation to buy & get hooked, but I miss my old flavor & HATE crushing a stupid ball every time I light up! i am so outraged by this ###, i dont know if the wides will also have this in them but right now all shops have replaced camel menthols with the ### MENTHOL CAPSULES.

BEFORE making the change, 5, 000 people were interviewed about the new taste... erm, innovation! The latter portion of the light seems to be the obvious choice here, as the menthol is cool and refreshing. Arthritis runs in my family. So as far as the availability.. that's up to what the stores and distributors decide to order for their store I would think. I was advised that a representative would call... Not sure if my claim was rejected by letter after not so much as an inspection... AN & Associates - Small diy polishing machine $24.99, DRI Avast Software Shannon Co. Ireland - dri avast software unauthorised charge on credit card, Merrill Edge - Account locked for no reason. Option 3: Change to Salem, which are manufactured by the same company and very similar in taste. This all changes, however, once the menthol is ignited. Well you know the old saying “Don’t knock it ’til ya try it”?

RJ ###S. I just discoverd this today when I purchased a carton. zak! I highly recommend this product to casual smokers who “only smoke when they drink” or “have a cigarette on the occasion”, but cannot, no matter how much I love Camel, recommend this be anyone’s standard cigarette. Option 2: Smoke Camel WIDE Menthol because there is no added capsule in the filter. but the idea was nice. if you like these without the crush ok but if you dont with the crush then dont crush it. The first of the two is “Regular” and the latter is “Fresh”. Well, the exact opposite applies here. While it is, however, a neat gimmick, is it a good cigarette?

I have been smoking camels for 2 years now and switched from Marlboro because i loved the full flavor of the camels.When they first got the capsules in the regular menthol i was pissed but they were still at least bearable. I was like what the ###? The cigarette starts out as an everyday unflavored cigarette but instantly transforms into a cool menthol when the consumer squeezes the menthol capsule hidden away inside the filter, which can be done any time before or while smoking, or not at all. I just wish Newports would come down a little in price since they were my favorite before it hit $8 a pack. I am so mad! @WineNcomplain I'm curious LOL where did you get a carton for 40.00. They already have a crush filter menthol cigarette, we don't need another one! Mind you, the wides don't tast quite the same, but you're still getting 5% more tobacco even though the cigarettes are slightly shorter. Arthritis runs in my family, so what happens then? i wonder if that was intended cause it kind of seems that way, how could they think the "menthol capsules" would be a good decision. btw, the damn cherry just fell off on my laptop a few min ago so i got pissed enough to look up complaints on it. And if you guys live near smaller towns, the older gas stations will have the old camel menthols. I have to agree with the complaints about the crush. if this is permenant ill stop buyin camel all together. Obviously, more people like the change than don't, otherwise they would have remanufactured them by now. They taste like utter and total CRAP!!! This is a completely mixed bag. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. Ever. don't crush it, it's nasty and tastes like mouth wash. hahaha. Alberto Torresini and Araya Cha are the brains of scams in Thailand. This happened to me last week. I love the new Camel Menthols & Camel Menthol Silvers. if this is permenant ill stop buyin camel all together. My favorite menthol cig was Camel's Turkish Jades. They arent that good, and maybe it’s just the novelty of popping the ball that gets me. Camel Menthol Wides will not have the capsule. Although personally the extra menthol tastes amazing. Fresher. ###in ###, i want my old camel menthol. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. --HOW IS AN ADDED "cough suppressant" going to hurt a smoker anyway?!?! And, IN MY OPINION, the menthol capsule is a vast improvement in taste! Moreover, the ultimate goal for RJR is to get more adult smokers to switch from the acquired taste of synthetic menthol flavors of Lorillard's Newport and Philip Morris' Marlboro. I’m not sure if this is a light cigarette or what, but that’s definitely what it tastes like. They taste like lights and mint. Your email address will not be published. It is also, in my personal opinion, one of the best menthol cigarettes on the market at this time. The neat gimmick of “Crushing” the filter is enough to keep casual smokers and party smokers amused for pack after pack, but when it comes right down to it this is a mediocre cigarette at best. I smoke these, i like the taste. now they came out with this CRAP! I tried a Crush when they first came out and I felt like I had eaten a tub of Vick's Vapor Rub. But they did away with them and now I am pretty much with them. Used to be my favorite, and it'd be a fine alternative for folks who DON'T like the new crush pellets. I saw on the back of my friends pack of Camel Menthols it said "NEW CAPSULE MENTHOL COMING SOON." The key concept being on demand. the stupid crush ball, even without crushin it tastes like crap.the damn cigs kill you anyways, my choice what taste i die to.good luck actually gettin a hold of the company directly, cause you cant. Camel is, and will always be, all about empowering individual freedom, letting you choose to enjoy tobacco when you want to and how you want to.

Final Words: And the silvers don't have the harsh chemically taste that some light cigarettes can have. Look forward to new blends, both in cigarettes and Camel Snuss from R.J.R. And frankly, menthol is considered a natural local anesthetic (check the label on your chloroseptic spray some time). I too am absolutely pissed about this "new" capsule. What happens when that develops, and I can't crush your rediculous ball? btw THIS is a picture of what were 'popping' to create that ice in your lungs, altoid taste!!!

El Paso Craigslist, Katharine Graham Leadership Style, Zardu Hasselfrau Meaning, Good Night, Sleep Tight Song Lawrence Welk Lyrics, Horse Racing Manager 2020 Cheats, Cbdhsvc Clipboard User Service, Mango Tastes Spicy, Bottle Fly Bite, Famous Number 12 Soccer Players, Gunfire Reborn Inscription, Liszt Consolation 2 Pdf, Best 300 Win Mag Ammo For Deer, Winnipeg Nightlife Awards 2019, Godzilla Theme Midi, Chuck Todd Wiki, 70s Pants Mens, Oval Aluminum Intake Tubing, Informatica Version 11, Linda Thorson Gavin Mitchell, Pokerbros Cheat Code, Winspace Carbon Wheels Review, Kristin Goodwin Retirement, John Betjeman Poem For Funeral, Omzer Kids Camera, アリシアクリニック 友達紹介 2020, What Is A Nickname For Scarlett, Is There A Penneys In Carrick On Shannon, Danish Home Decor Wholesale, Loose Construction Examples, Hayo O Hallo, 28 Dusky Boat, Keith Yandle Sonk Audio, Steve Spurrier House Gainesville Fl, Kingston Green Cee Lo, Boa L6 Vs Ip1, Kami Garcia Raven Pdf, Acer K222hql Specs, Team Building Activities For At Risk Youth, Palram Shed 8x12, Porsche Macan Discount Off Msrp, Ryzen 7 3700x Vs I7 9700k For Video Editing, Earache My Eye Skit, D Boon Quotes, Is Emmanuel Lewis Married, Suzuki Jimny Canada Import, Julia Ormond 2019, Muskrat Fun Facts, Breville Bov800xl Thermal Fuse, Ing Words For Candy, Jacksonville Giants Salary, Festivus Episode Cast, Silver Fern Probiotics Side Effects, " />

I have been smoking Camel Menthol forever now and they now have the menthol ball in the filter when they are ALREADY menthol, this has changed the taste completely and I'm highly HIGHLY irritated about it!!! you told me about your site but i never checked it out until today, (you posted a bulletin on mysapce) your hysterical and a very good writer. The idea behind the new Camel Menthol is "On Demand. 6/10 If you don't like the menthol capsule, you have three(3) options to avoid the extra menthol taste: GIVE ME BACK MY CAMEL MENTHOLS!!! =absurd and IMPOSSIBLE!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!! You can taste the added menthol without crushing the capsule?!?! BUT, it IS possible that in the near future, our precious Camel Menthol could offer both versions! The first of the two is “Regular” and the latter is “Fresh”. 95% agreed that the change was great. I think there was a very large gap in the idea of what we smokers want and will pay good money for and what the execs think the public will buy. Its only the Camel Crush brand here that have the bead and I find they are way too strong if you break the bead at the start, not to mention it is kind of hard to crush.

Your email address will not be published. Win/win if you're a menthol fan to begin with. quite simple and if you dont like em all together try something else. It's... really kind of a dumb habit. I'm sure some people might like being able to go to regular/crush the ball and get menthol, but why would you add menthol to menthol!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!? Give me my ORIGINAL Camel Menthols back, or I'll certainly have to switch to Newports! The Wides are hard to find in my area and at 60.00 a carton smokes are a dying luxury. I am not happy with this what so ever. I will be looking for a new brand. I don't smoke Camel Menthol, but I do smoke Camel Lights, when they changed the packaging from the oh so familiar tannish, brownish, to the blue and white, the taste changed to. The problem I had with Camels was the new and "IMPROVED" blend, which was, unfortunately NOT an improvement in taste, but a slightly lower grade tobacco designed to lower the rising cost of the Camel brand when all tobacco product prices were on the rise. The new camel menthols, in my opinion, suck.

I forgot to add to my last post = We will probably be getting these new menthols soon. All you have to do is not crush the bead.. and it tastes the same as the old one. on another note- camel crush basically i agree with everything you said- they were attention grabbers. Then they change my FAVORITE cigarette to a stupid capsule. i hope some big dick exec. Its not complicated, just don't crush it?? i am so glad other people are pissed too!! thank you for SELLING OUT! Taste: 4(regular)/8(fresh) Granted, if you DON'T pop the capsule, the menthol is much weaker than the old ones, and if you DO pop it, the menthol is instead STRONGER than the old ones. Disgusting!!! I had the exact same experience through a company called SwipeUpDeals. i HATE these cigarettes. I noticed a slight differance in the taste, but when you crush it WOW!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! LOL I’ve been smoking Camel Filters for about 6 months now so I could just be used to being spoiled by robust and full tasting tobacco, but I notice the lack of flavor in the “Regular” portion of the cigarette here and I’m sure any seasoned smoker will too. I feel the same way no one was ever told its complete crap...it has totally changed the taste ---- guess its time to change brands! Overview: I see something really special in this site.

I found 2 cigarettes wouthout the ball in sovar then its not menthol at all, By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. I'm sure the intent is for the younger generation to buy & get hooked, but I miss my old flavor & HATE crushing a stupid ball every time I light up! i am so outraged by this ###, i dont know if the wides will also have this in them but right now all shops have replaced camel menthols with the ### MENTHOL CAPSULES.

BEFORE making the change, 5, 000 people were interviewed about the new taste... erm, innovation! The latter portion of the light seems to be the obvious choice here, as the menthol is cool and refreshing. Arthritis runs in my family. So as far as the availability.. that's up to what the stores and distributors decide to order for their store I would think. I was advised that a representative would call... Not sure if my claim was rejected by letter after not so much as an inspection... AN & Associates - Small diy polishing machine $24.99, DRI Avast Software Shannon Co. Ireland - dri avast software unauthorised charge on credit card, Merrill Edge - Account locked for no reason. Option 3: Change to Salem, which are manufactured by the same company and very similar in taste. This all changes, however, once the menthol is ignited. Well you know the old saying “Don’t knock it ’til ya try it”?

RJ ###S. I just discoverd this today when I purchased a carton. zak! I highly recommend this product to casual smokers who “only smoke when they drink” or “have a cigarette on the occasion”, but cannot, no matter how much I love Camel, recommend this be anyone’s standard cigarette. Option 2: Smoke Camel WIDE Menthol because there is no added capsule in the filter. but the idea was nice. if you like these without the crush ok but if you dont with the crush then dont crush it. The first of the two is “Regular” and the latter is “Fresh”. Well, the exact opposite applies here. While it is, however, a neat gimmick, is it a good cigarette?

I have been smoking camels for 2 years now and switched from Marlboro because i loved the full flavor of the camels.When they first got the capsules in the regular menthol i was pissed but they were still at least bearable. I was like what the ###? The cigarette starts out as an everyday unflavored cigarette but instantly transforms into a cool menthol when the consumer squeezes the menthol capsule hidden away inside the filter, which can be done any time before or while smoking, or not at all. I just wish Newports would come down a little in price since they were my favorite before it hit $8 a pack. I am so mad! @WineNcomplain I'm curious LOL where did you get a carton for 40.00. They already have a crush filter menthol cigarette, we don't need another one! Mind you, the wides don't tast quite the same, but you're still getting 5% more tobacco even though the cigarettes are slightly shorter. Arthritis runs in my family, so what happens then? i wonder if that was intended cause it kind of seems that way, how could they think the "menthol capsules" would be a good decision. btw, the damn cherry just fell off on my laptop a few min ago so i got pissed enough to look up complaints on it. And if you guys live near smaller towns, the older gas stations will have the old camel menthols. I have to agree with the complaints about the crush. if this is permenant ill stop buyin camel all together. Obviously, more people like the change than don't, otherwise they would have remanufactured them by now. They taste like utter and total CRAP!!! This is a completely mixed bag. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. Ever. don't crush it, it's nasty and tastes like mouth wash. hahaha. Alberto Torresini and Araya Cha are the brains of scams in Thailand. This happened to me last week. I love the new Camel Menthols & Camel Menthol Silvers. if this is permenant ill stop buyin camel all together. My favorite menthol cig was Camel's Turkish Jades. They arent that good, and maybe it’s just the novelty of popping the ball that gets me. Camel Menthol Wides will not have the capsule. Although personally the extra menthol tastes amazing. Fresher. ###in ###, i want my old camel menthol. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. --HOW IS AN ADDED "cough suppressant" going to hurt a smoker anyway?!?! And, IN MY OPINION, the menthol capsule is a vast improvement in taste! Moreover, the ultimate goal for RJR is to get more adult smokers to switch from the acquired taste of synthetic menthol flavors of Lorillard's Newport and Philip Morris' Marlboro. I’m not sure if this is a light cigarette or what, but that’s definitely what it tastes like. They taste like lights and mint. Your email address will not be published. It is also, in my personal opinion, one of the best menthol cigarettes on the market at this time. The neat gimmick of “Crushing” the filter is enough to keep casual smokers and party smokers amused for pack after pack, but when it comes right down to it this is a mediocre cigarette at best. I smoke these, i like the taste. now they came out with this CRAP! I tried a Crush when they first came out and I felt like I had eaten a tub of Vick's Vapor Rub. But they did away with them and now I am pretty much with them. Used to be my favorite, and it'd be a fine alternative for folks who DON'T like the new crush pellets. I saw on the back of my friends pack of Camel Menthols it said "NEW CAPSULE MENTHOL COMING SOON." The key concept being on demand. the stupid crush ball, even without crushin it tastes like crap.the damn cigs kill you anyways, my choice what taste i die to.good luck actually gettin a hold of the company directly, cause you cant. Camel is, and will always be, all about empowering individual freedom, letting you choose to enjoy tobacco when you want to and how you want to.

Final Words: And the silvers don't have the harsh chemically taste that some light cigarettes can have. Look forward to new blends, both in cigarettes and Camel Snuss from R.J.R. And frankly, menthol is considered a natural local anesthetic (check the label on your chloroseptic spray some time). I too am absolutely pissed about this "new" capsule. What happens when that develops, and I can't crush your rediculous ball? btw THIS is a picture of what were 'popping' to create that ice in your lungs, altoid taste!!!

El Paso Craigslist, Katharine Graham Leadership Style, Zardu Hasselfrau Meaning, Good Night, Sleep Tight Song Lawrence Welk Lyrics, Horse Racing Manager 2020 Cheats, Cbdhsvc Clipboard User Service, Mango Tastes Spicy, Bottle Fly Bite, Famous Number 12 Soccer Players, Gunfire Reborn Inscription, Liszt Consolation 2 Pdf, Best 300 Win Mag Ammo For Deer, Winnipeg Nightlife Awards 2019, Godzilla Theme Midi, Chuck Todd Wiki, 70s Pants Mens, Oval Aluminum Intake Tubing, Informatica Version 11, Linda Thorson Gavin Mitchell, Pokerbros Cheat Code, Winspace Carbon Wheels Review, Kristin Goodwin Retirement, John Betjeman Poem For Funeral, Omzer Kids Camera, アリシアクリニック 友達紹介 2020, What Is A Nickname For Scarlett, Is There A Penneys In Carrick On Shannon, Danish Home Decor Wholesale, Loose Construction Examples, Hayo O Hallo, 28 Dusky Boat, Keith Yandle Sonk Audio, Steve Spurrier House Gainesville Fl, Kingston Green Cee Lo, Boa L6 Vs Ip1, Kami Garcia Raven Pdf, Acer K222hql Specs, Team Building Activities For At Risk Youth, Palram Shed 8x12, Porsche Macan Discount Off Msrp, Ryzen 7 3700x Vs I7 9700k For Video Editing, Earache My Eye Skit, D Boon Quotes, Is Emmanuel Lewis Married, Suzuki Jimny Canada Import, Julia Ormond 2019, Muskrat Fun Facts, Breville Bov800xl Thermal Fuse, Ing Words For Candy, Jacksonville Giants Salary, Festivus Episode Cast, Silver Fern Probiotics Side Effects, " />

x