Hope time will come that no one experience being bullied just because of physical appearance. Don't like their actings grr. I wish I had amnesia to rewatch this drama, so damn good ! She just perfect for this character. Best romcom drama, even compared to the most popular ones recently.

PsyDuck212 Sep 16 2018 4:19 am Yunyun Dec 03 2018 9:05 am

Kang mi rae reminds me of Rosé from blackpink idk why even the voice is similar i hope im not the only one hehehe, Cha Eun Woo is bae Sep 14 2018 11:37 am Sometimes when I feel good at myself, I am reminded of other people’s words and would crumble down again. They nailed it.. BTW congratulation for Cha EunWoo and Jo Woori of your winning in Korea Drama Award 2018 because your portrayal in this drama especially Cha EunWoo...Hopefully I can see his acting again in upcoming project, Hyunki Oct 10 2018 5:56 am
Their hairstyles are also really similar to the webtoon and i'm so happy about it.

I think the teacher knows mi rae from the past, or is he just developing feelings for her?
Here you got her problem with confidence, family problem being her dad doesn't like the plastic surgery thing, college bullying which is common on Korea i believe. ddisya Jun 25 2018 7:08 am Lim Soohyang eonnie is the best choice!! This is my kind of drama! Tina Sep 13 2018 4:37 am

I just don't know I just wish the lead was younger and more confident in herself. The ratings are probably thanks to Cha Eun-Woo.

sara Aug 24 2018 9:25 am I understand that nobody was born cruel at all. I have to admit i hated her but all she needed was to be loved.

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1431704070868-0'); }); Current user rating: 87/100 (5419 votes)

The acting sucks. I hope that the drama will do justice to the central themes in the comic and stay faithful to the underlying message. What I liked about this Drama is Kwak Dong-Yeon. tina Sep 02 2018 6:14 am Soo-A is something else, I hate girls like that.

aira May 16 2019 7:12 pm

gureum Jun 30 2018 1:37 am most of the casting is also perfect. Back then, it was filled with rice paddies and was one of the least developed areas in all of Seoul. moonbin hihi Jun 30 2018 7:58 am it was an amazing choice. Especially Lim Soo Hyang acted really amazing became Mirae Characters. He doesn't quite express his emotions because that's his character in the drama. gunselis Jun 30 2018 2:43 pm [23][24][25], Last edited on 2 September 2020, at 18:56, Administrative divisions of Gangnam District, television drama adaptation of the webtoon, List of twin towns and sister cities in South Korea, https://www.citypopulation.de/php/southkorea-admin.php?adm2id=11230%7C, "City designates area by COEX as smoke-free", "Interview: PSY on 'Gangnam Style,' posers and that hysterical little boy", "Seoul Nuclear Security Summit Gets Underway Monday", "The number of SNU entrants in 2010, sorted by regions", "The number of SNU entrants from Seoul in 2010, sorted by districts", "Vera Wang opens 1st Asia flagship in Seoul", "Cartier Opens Flagship Store in Cheongdam", "Gangnam Style: how Seoul's most exclusive neighbourhood went global", "Gangnam-gu Promotes Further Exchanges with USFK", "Gangnam Nationalism: Why Psy's anti-American rap shouldn't surprise you", "American troops participate in Gangnam Marathon", "There is no gangnam district in Gangnam style music video", "Will Moon Geun Young Make Her Small Screen Comeback Through, "Psy showcases Korean fashion: 10 Corso Como Seoul offers fashion and culture in new Gangnam style", "Welcome to the plastic surgery capital of the world", Gangnam-gu > Tourism / Culture > Maps (Gangnam-gu maps), Map, status quo and origin of dong names of Gangnam-gu, "Tour The Ritzy Seoul District That Inspired Viral Hit 'Gangnam Style'", photoessay at BusinessInsider.com, 20 September 2012, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gangnam_District&oldid=976405519, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

Beauty is not measure physically rather it is indeed by attitude,skills and mind. really loved the two first episodes, I'll read the webtoon until the third episode come out because I don't think I can wait ? I understand his character was supposed to be cold but in some scenes like those with his mother and the kiss scene his eyes were expressionless BUT he is a skilled idol and I'm sure he will be better in the future. Padmawati Jan 11 2019 4:54 am I don't know what if you know what a gangnam beauty is but it's basically a really pretty person from gangnam that people stereotype because it is said that every pretty person from gangnam has the same sort of face because they go to similar plastic surgery clinics in gangnam. They portray the characters according to the webtoon. I love it.. Maria May 19 2019 8:19 pm

Best things about this drama are the themes: self-esteem, chauvinism, misogyny, gender roles... LSH did an amazing job of portraying a once socially categorized "ugly" girl who transformed into a beauty via cosmetic surgery. But it could mean a rich beauty because Gangnam lives well. This drama certainly has given me insight and compassion into the whole issue of plastic surgery. Does anyone know the song. Non Sep 16 2018 10:38 am cha eun woo is very handsome woah his visuals are out of this world. Loved him in The Best Hit. Im soo Hyang and Cha Eun Woo gave justice to their role. Loved the drama and it's funny too ?. The lead actress was quite dumb and boring, took her so so long to realize her worth and confess her feelings Duhhhhhhh!!!! The webtoon-turned-drama's lead character Kang Mi-rae, played by actress Im Soo-hyang, goes through multiple plastic surgeries after being constantly bullied for her looks, referring to herself as "orc," a disparaging term for an ugly woman. But the problem is, that Kensok isn't a flower-boy, he is taciturn and rude, and not smiling a lot.

Seo Ji-Hye is from Heart signal season 01, Can't wait for sure ~, katie Jul 26 2018 7:20 am

Cant wait to see the progress of their relationship. Looks isn’t everything... R.Lee Aug 21 2018 7:31 am So, can i say that the drama was a succeess?? Seriously one of the best k dramas I have ever watched! Cheongdam-dong is notable as an upmarket shopping area, with stores of global and local luxury brands, such as MCM Haus flagship store;[17] Vera Wang's third global and first Asian flagship store 'Vera Wang Bridal Korea';[18] as well as French jeweler Cartier's Cartier Maison, located on Apgujeong-ro, which is the largest in Korea and at the time of opening, in 2008, the seventh largest in the world. iwiw Aug 23 2018 7:00 pm She shouldn't be a fool till the end pls, Miss Whatever Aug 11 2018 6:22 pm Love both of them.

Cha eunwoo oppa fighting!

She should not.

It is known for its wealthy, “new money”, inhabitants. From 1st to half of 16th eps, they did dirty on her.
Liam Wallace Obituary, Bdo Marmot Pet, Marshall Mcluhan School Uniform, Judy Woodruff Salary, John Paragon Wife, Patricia Villetto Net Worth, Tyrone Sutton Perfect Gentleman, Accuweather Platinum Discontinued, Youtube Film Entier En Français (aventure Gratuit), Red Dragon Apparel Wiki, Madelyn Dunham Net Worth, Odilia Broussard Mother, Tom Macdonald Albums, Siemens Washing Machine Reset Button, Niall Quinn Musician, Betsy Palmer Net Worth, Lindsay Fox House Toorak, Youth Activities For Spiritual Growth, Harriet Jones Vampyr Dialogue, Pindasar Village Gujarat, Craigslist Springfield, Mo Jobs, Phil Schoen Wikipedia, Watch Joker (2019 123movies), How Do You Get A Frost Dragon In Adopt Me 2020, Everything Counts Meaning, Kelsey Mayfield Porter, Caleb Kids Show, Primula Rollo Grave, Chameleon Alto Sax, Peter Auty Death, A Court Of Silver Flames Pdf, Stamped Jason Reynolds Pdf, Maiden Of The Moon 5e, Lacie 5big Nas Pro Factory Reset, Dart Bus Lost And Found, Man Falls Off Roof Trying To Jump In Pool, " />
Hope time will come that no one experience being bullied just because of physical appearance. Don't like their actings grr. I wish I had amnesia to rewatch this drama, so damn good ! She just perfect for this character. Best romcom drama, even compared to the most popular ones recently.

Kang mi rae reminds me of Rosé from blackpink idk why even the voice is similar i hope im not the only one hehehe, Cha Eun Woo is bae Sep 14 2018 11:37 am Sometimes when I feel good at myself, I am reminded of other people’s words and would crumble down again. They nailed it.. BTW congratulation for Cha EunWoo and Jo Woori of your winning in Korea Drama Award 2018 because your portrayal in this drama especially Cha EunWoo...Hopefully I can see his acting again in upcoming project, Hyunki Oct 10 2018 5:56 am
Their hairstyles are also really similar to the webtoon and i'm so happy about it.

I think the teacher knows mi rae from the past, or is he just developing feelings for her?
Here you got her problem with confidence, family problem being her dad doesn't like the plastic surgery thing, college bullying which is common on Korea i believe. ddisya Jun 25 2018 7:08 am Lim Soohyang eonnie is the best choice!! This is my kind of drama! Tina Sep 13 2018 4:37 am

I just don't know I just wish the lead was younger and more confident in herself. The ratings are probably thanks to Cha Eun-Woo.

sara Aug 24 2018 9:25 am I understand that nobody was born cruel at all. I have to admit i hated her but all she needed was to be loved.

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1431704070868-0'); }); Current user rating: 87/100 (5419 votes)

The acting sucks. I hope that the drama will do justice to the central themes in the comic and stay faithful to the underlying message. What I liked about this Drama is Kwak Dong-Yeon. tina Sep 02 2018 6:14 am Soo-A is something else, I hate girls like that.

gureum Jun 30 2018 1:37 am most of the casting is also perfect. Back then, it was filled with rice paddies and was one of the least developed areas in all of Seoul. moonbin hihi Jun 30 2018 7:58 am it was an amazing choice. Especially Lim Soo Hyang acted really amazing became Mirae Characters. He doesn't quite express his emotions because that's his character in the drama. gunselis Jun 30 2018 2:43 pm [23][24][25], Last edited on 2 September 2020, at 18:56, Administrative divisions of Gangnam District, television drama adaptation of the webtoon, List of twin towns and sister cities in South Korea, https://www.citypopulation.de/php/southkorea-admin.php?adm2id=11230%7C, "City designates area by COEX as smoke-free", "Interview: PSY on 'Gangnam Style,' posers and that hysterical little boy", "Seoul Nuclear Security Summit Gets Underway Monday", "The number of SNU entrants in 2010, sorted by regions", "The number of SNU entrants from Seoul in 2010, sorted by districts", "Vera Wang opens 1st Asia flagship in Seoul", "Cartier Opens Flagship Store in Cheongdam", "Gangnam Style: how Seoul's most exclusive neighbourhood went global", "Gangnam-gu Promotes Further Exchanges with USFK", "Gangnam Nationalism: Why Psy's anti-American rap shouldn't surprise you", "American troops participate in Gangnam Marathon", "There is no gangnam district in Gangnam style music video", "Will Moon Geun Young Make Her Small Screen Comeback Through, "Psy showcases Korean fashion: 10 Corso Como Seoul offers fashion and culture in new Gangnam style", "Welcome to the plastic surgery capital of the world", Gangnam-gu > Tourism / Culture > Maps (Gangnam-gu maps), Map, status quo and origin of dong names of Gangnam-gu, "Tour The Ritzy Seoul District That Inspired Viral Hit 'Gangnam Style'", photoessay at BusinessInsider.com, 20 September 2012, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gangnam_District&oldid=976405519, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

Beauty is not measure physically rather it is indeed by attitude,skills and mind. really loved the two first episodes, I'll read the webtoon until the third episode come out because I don't think I can wait ? I understand his character was supposed to be cold but in some scenes like those with his mother and the kiss scene his eyes were expressionless BUT he is a skilled idol and I'm sure he will be better in the future. Padmawati Jan 11 2019 4:54 am I don't know what if you know what a gangnam beauty is but it's basically a really pretty person from gangnam that people stereotype because it is said that every pretty person from gangnam has the same sort of face because they go to similar plastic surgery clinics in gangnam. They portray the characters according to the webtoon. I love it.. Maria May 19 2019 8:19 pm

Best things about this drama are the themes: self-esteem, chauvinism, misogyny, gender roles... LSH did an amazing job of portraying a once socially categorized "ugly" girl who transformed into a beauty via cosmetic surgery. But it could mean a rich beauty because Gangnam lives well. This drama certainly has given me insight and compassion into the whole issue of plastic surgery. Does anyone know the song. Non Sep 16 2018 10:38 am cha eun woo is very handsome woah his visuals are out of this world. Loved him in The Best Hit. Im soo Hyang and Cha Eun Woo gave justice to their role. Loved the drama and it's funny too ?. The lead actress was quite dumb and boring, took her so so long to realize her worth and confess her feelings Duhhhhhhh!!!! The webtoon-turned-drama's lead character Kang Mi-rae, played by actress Im Soo-hyang, goes through multiple plastic surgeries after being constantly bullied for her looks, referring to herself as "orc," a disparaging term for an ugly woman. But the problem is, that Kensok isn't a flower-boy, he is taciturn and rude, and not smiling a lot.

Seo Ji-Hye is from Heart signal season 01, Can't wait for sure ~, katie Jul 26 2018 7:20 am

Cant wait to see the progress of their relationship. Looks isn’t everything... R.Lee Aug 21 2018 7:31 am So, can i say that the drama was a succeess?? Seriously one of the best k dramas I have ever watched! Cheongdam-dong is notable as an upmarket shopping area, with stores of global and local luxury brands, such as MCM Haus flagship store;[17] Vera Wang's third global and first Asian flagship store 'Vera Wang Bridal Korea';[18] as well as French jeweler Cartier's Cartier Maison, located on Apgujeong-ro, which is the largest in Korea and at the time of opening, in 2008, the seventh largest in the world. iwiw Aug 23 2018 7:00 pm She shouldn't be a fool till the end pls, Miss Whatever Aug 11 2018 6:22 pm Love both of them.

She should not.

It is known for its wealthy, “new money”, inhabitants. From 1st to half of 16th eps, they did dirty on her.
Liam Wallace Obituary, Bdo Marmot Pet, Marshall Mcluhan School Uniform, Judy Woodruff Salary, John Paragon Wife, Patricia Villetto Net Worth, Tyrone Sutton Perfect Gentleman, Accuweather Platinum Discontinued, Youtube Film Entier En Français (aventure Gratuit), Red Dragon Apparel Wiki, Madelyn Dunham Net Worth, Odilia Broussard Mother, Tom Macdonald Albums, Siemens Washing Machine Reset Button, Niall Quinn Musician, Betsy Palmer Net Worth, Lindsay Fox House Toorak, Youth Activities For Spiritual Growth, Harriet Jones Vampyr Dialogue, Pindasar Village Gujarat, Craigslist Springfield, Mo Jobs, Phil Schoen Wikipedia, Watch Joker (2019 123movies), How Do You Get A Frost Dragon In Adopt Me 2020, Everything Counts Meaning, Kelsey Mayfield Porter, Caleb Kids Show, Primula Rollo Grave, Chameleon Alto Sax, Peter Auty Death, A Court Of Silver Flames Pdf, Stamped Jason Reynolds Pdf, Maiden Of The Moon 5e, Lacie 5big Nas Pro Factory Reset, Dart Bus Lost And Found, Man Falls Off Roof Trying To Jump In Pool, " />

She should not.

x