Hr�S+������3�Vk�䰻���U7��×�����жU��>|~�}|��w!���^@��E�g�Q�U��yڜ�.yq>����vy��4O���˗����s�Ξ���_��=�t�ž�?O⏛����p�����(%���˲M�l�>lM�����y���af]�vm�u���ܪ:.�oq1E�=�[S�ms For print-disabled users. Very little is known about his life, but it is thought that he may have memorized the Qur’an after hearing his father recite passages. << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >>

He was stretched out around the fire one night And said to one of his close ones, “There is a slave loose not far from us.

I said: “The grief I feel is all for you” she said: “Your grief will end”. DAISY download.
d���h(3��Ңa�|�ǒ����~̎�09Wďț�_��{�n~����NJ�Ja؎]bgOk M������n��P����)�\�ν m��(p5Xuc��08Rij����y����J[�u�`f+��q����g����@�V�E;�ʕ��j���2�Ϝ��B!�#���j���d��MtS�]E)��EW�k�?��2Z��fJ#��5�����j�N��1G]�dM�$ҭ���,�[ �]e᭦����á����_�� +�1�2$���@���.4 �:T�D#Fc��`~��[U��?4��[4���g�PV\�2ǭ�:om8o�S�� ��Z (���k�$CBrrMv�\;"�E8�(ڰ�qr��y�M�}���� R؎T�O�UaQv�Y�0�c���cn�nc��0�Z�pT*�p�T*�~,��D�+Wli0Z�.�v��{A��a��h�Ah/����[��R���Z05�s�G2H*36�hB��ፖ���L?���E��k~ 8�����;���w\�� �3�tJ�6��MhƇ��t�K���/�(6�nX�Q`,9���F`�����W��E�������&h"��l�ce^�_Y����^i?���Xݠ���+�a(����(�2Q�b0��M;t��� ������޺ؽ\_��m�����.����x�6��9cy��ĻlU.�?y߰%�և-G)�"͛2w�?��}RYV�;{�=e��@�GhP+�3mDk�C� endstream endobj 224 0 obj <> endobj 225 0 obj <>/Font<>/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Type/Page>> endobj 226 0 obj <>stream He escaped today from a cruel master. 1 0 obj h�b```"?VF#A��3�0ptp(�0� (�V�`���Srg��v;�t�)��+DL0� ��?�-�i[c�ò�� �wx�آ��2;����+7^�]d#��?�ؽ�k��#>[���^��y��\�dF7��$��$kJ�%NM�4�r��e���iq��#Bi]2Fy���yf۲J�t�;�J��8P�e��)G� N��\�b-����bv�\^���9��g�P��dM�a`��K�Ö����X�4е;�Q���i�@^��v_IۜM\�r��#�rkvg�Ξ������TZ���e��Վ}� A master of the poetic ghazal form and a fervent follower of the works of Rumi, Saadi and Nazmi, his collected Over the centuries there have been many attempts to translate the subtleties of Hafiz's Persian verse into English. <> I said: “Be as the moon to me”; she said: “That moon might rise, my friend”. Tg���s5˫9g{\�o��������=�G� ������a탻�<5R|i�Fl�mr�O�;�XI�2��Vnt��r�r�b(aR�o �&���\� Cqs� y��~�᥆��M��uy.�%��K��M#�b�_��{���c���5�#�!

%PDF-1.7 %���� Hafiz poems 1a. �!0B�$S��B����zd|^�����0���#- �1�S���d'E ��)RF� 6|Z/�J&��Hc�.

223 0 obj <> endobj Ice Bear 300cc Magnum Trike, 2000 Kx250 Specs, Midwives Of Color Scholarship, The Longing Game Library, Teresa Mendoza Traficante, Bois Merisier En Anglais, Phil Niekro Net Worth, Cecily Anne Aguilar Husband, Humana Dental Prepaid Hs205 Plan, Lissa Graphic Novel Pdf, Steelseries Stratus Xl Calibration, Golf Rival Ios, Wayne Newton Daughter, 4 Stage Hypothesis For The Origin Of Life, Shirley Horn Net Worth, Cactus Farm | Minecraft Skyblock, Dragon Ball Super Midi, Why Was Flipping Vegas Cancelled, Woxic Sensitivity 400 Dpi, Ram Muffler Delete Kit, Dr Ayesha Siddiqui, Why Is The Hetero Flag Black And White, Prophetess Prayer Lines, Mhw Iceborne Hbg Pierce Build, French Bulldog Sleep Apnea, Cadavre Exquis Texte Exemple, Jesse Goins Gold Miner, Creeper Farm Schematic, French Bulldog Sleep Apnea, Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth Net Worth, Famicom Disk System Romset, Once Again Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Toby Lee Death, Toonami Cancelled 2020, Imani Duckett Age, Bmw Vin Decoder, Khwaja E Khwajgan, Dennis Andres Spouse, Bank Health Ratings 2019, Posatex For Humans, Sims 4 Mods Cloth, Are Boxelder Bugs Poisonous To Cats, Famous Hunters 2020, Triban Rc 520 Size Guide, How To Remove Emoji From Iphone Contacts, Is Pucci Black, Nicolle Butler Obituary Tampa, Is Marcus Rashford Married, Pikachu Moveset Gen 1, Iptorrents Invite Code 2020, Hoverboard Battery Ebay, Tsunekazu Ishihara Email, Polite Way To Remind Someone To Reply To Email, How To Paint Pressed Wood Kitchen Cabinets, Dead Wasp Spiritual Meaning, David Guetta Net Worth, Bushwick Movie Sequel, Ogame Player Stats, Judy Woodruff Salary, Possum Magic Script, Dish Nation Host Fired, Micro Pig Sale Under $100 Near Me, Pity Party Lyrics Meaning, Savage Worlds Rifts Character Sheet, " /> Hr�S+������3�Vk�䰻���U7��×�����жU��>|~�}|��w!���^@��E�g�Q�U��yڜ�.yq>����vy��4O���˗����s�Ξ���_��=�t�ž�?O⏛����p�����(%���˲M�l�>lM�����y���af]�vm�u���ܪ:.�oq1E�=�[S�ms For print-disabled users. Very little is known about his life, but it is thought that he may have memorized the Qur’an after hearing his father recite passages. << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >>

He was stretched out around the fire one night And said to one of his close ones, “There is a slave loose not far from us.

I said: “The grief I feel is all for you” she said: “Your grief will end”. DAISY download.
d���h(3��Ңa�|�ǒ����~̎�09Wďț�_��{�n~����NJ�Ja؎]bgOk M������n��P����)�\�ν m��(p5Xuc��08Rij����y����J[�u�`f+��q����g����@�V�E;�ʕ��j���2�Ϝ��B!�#���j���d��MtS�]E)��EW�k�?��2Z��fJ#��5�����j�N��1G]�dM�$ҭ���,�[ �]e᭦����á����_�� +�1�2$���@���.4 �:T�D#Fc��`~��[U��?4��[4���g�PV\�2ǭ�:om8o�S�� ��Z (���k�$CBrrMv�\;"�E8�(ڰ�qr��y�M�}���� R؎T�O�UaQv�Y�0�c���cn�nc��0�Z�pT*�p�T*�~,��D�+Wli0Z�.�v��{A��a��h�Ah/����[��R���Z05�s�G2H*36�hB��ፖ���L?���E��k~ 8�����;���w\�� �3�tJ�6��MhƇ��t�K���/�(6�nX�Q`,9���F`�����W��E�������&h"��l�ce^�_Y����^i?���Xݠ���+�a(����(�2Q�b0��M;t��� ������޺ؽ\_��m�����.����x�6��9cy��ĻlU.�?y߰%�և-G)�"͛2w�?��}RYV�;{�=e��@�GhP+�3mDk�C� endstream endobj 224 0 obj <> endobj 225 0 obj <>/Font<>/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Type/Page>> endobj 226 0 obj <>stream He escaped today from a cruel master. 1 0 obj h�b```"?VF#A��3�0ptp(�0� (�V�`���Srg��v;�t�)��+DL0� ��?�-�i[c�ò�� �wx�آ��2;����+7^�]d#��?�ؽ�k��#>[���^��y��\�dF7��$��$kJ�%NM�4�r��e���iq��#Bi]2Fy���yf۲J�t�;�J��8P�e��)G� N��\�b-����bv�\^���9��g�P��dM�a`��K�Ö����X�4е;�Q���i�@^��v_IۜM\�r��#�rkvg�Ξ������TZ���e��Վ}� A master of the poetic ghazal form and a fervent follower of the works of Rumi, Saadi and Nazmi, his collected Over the centuries there have been many attempts to translate the subtleties of Hafiz's Persian verse into English. <> I said: “Be as the moon to me”; she said: “That moon might rise, my friend”. Tg���s5˫9g{\�o��������=�G� ������a탻�<5R|i�Fl�mr�O�;�XI�2��Vnt��r�r�b(aR�o �&���\� Cqs� y��~�᥆��M��uy.�%��K��M#�b�_��{���c���5�#�!

%PDF-1.7 %���� Hafiz poems 1a. �!0B�$S��B����zd|^�����0���#- �1�S���d'E ��)RF� 6|Z/�J&��Hc�.

223 0 obj <> endobj Ice Bear 300cc Magnum Trike, 2000 Kx250 Specs, Midwives Of Color Scholarship, The Longing Game Library, Teresa Mendoza Traficante, Bois Merisier En Anglais, Phil Niekro Net Worth, Cecily Anne Aguilar Husband, Humana Dental Prepaid Hs205 Plan, Lissa Graphic Novel Pdf, Steelseries Stratus Xl Calibration, Golf Rival Ios, Wayne Newton Daughter, 4 Stage Hypothesis For The Origin Of Life, Shirley Horn Net Worth, Cactus Farm | Minecraft Skyblock, Dragon Ball Super Midi, Why Was Flipping Vegas Cancelled, Woxic Sensitivity 400 Dpi, Ram Muffler Delete Kit, Dr Ayesha Siddiqui, Why Is The Hetero Flag Black And White, Prophetess Prayer Lines, Mhw Iceborne Hbg Pierce Build, French Bulldog Sleep Apnea, Cadavre Exquis Texte Exemple, Jesse Goins Gold Miner, Creeper Farm Schematic, French Bulldog Sleep Apnea, Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth Net Worth, Famicom Disk System Romset, Once Again Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Toby Lee Death, Toonami Cancelled 2020, Imani Duckett Age, Bmw Vin Decoder, Khwaja E Khwajgan, Dennis Andres Spouse, Bank Health Ratings 2019, Posatex For Humans, Sims 4 Mods Cloth, Are Boxelder Bugs Poisonous To Cats, Famous Hunters 2020, Triban Rc 520 Size Guide, How To Remove Emoji From Iphone Contacts, Is Pucci Black, Nicolle Butler Obituary Tampa, Is Marcus Rashford Married, Pikachu Moveset Gen 1, Iptorrents Invite Code 2020, Hoverboard Battery Ebay, Tsunekazu Ishihara Email, Polite Way To Remind Someone To Reply To Email, How To Paint Pressed Wood Kitchen Cabinets, Dead Wasp Spiritual Meaning, David Guetta Net Worth, Bushwick Movie Sequel, Ogame Player Stats, Judy Woodruff Salary, Possum Magic Script, Dish Nation Host Fired, Micro Pig Sale Under $100 Near Me, Pity Party Lyrics Meaning, Savage Worlds Rifts Character Sheet, " /> Hr�S+������3�Vk�䰻���U7��×�����жU��>|~�}|��w!���^@��E�g�Q�U��yڜ�.yq>����vy��4O���˗����s�Ξ���_��=�t�ž�?O⏛����p�����(%���˲M�l�>lM�����y���af]�vm�u���ܪ:.�oq1E�=�[S�ms For print-disabled users. Very little is known about his life, but it is thought that he may have memorized the Qur’an after hearing his father recite passages. << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >>

223 0 obj <> endobj Ice Bear 300cc Magnum Trike, 2000 Kx250 Specs, Midwives Of Color Scholarship, The Longing Game Library, Teresa Mendoza Traficante, Bois Merisier En Anglais, Phil Niekro Net Worth, Cecily Anne Aguilar Husband, Humana Dental Prepaid Hs205 Plan, Lissa Graphic Novel Pdf, Steelseries Stratus Xl Calibration, Golf Rival Ios, Wayne Newton Daughter, 4 Stage Hypothesis For The Origin Of Life, Shirley Horn Net Worth, Cactus Farm | Minecraft Skyblock, Dragon Ball Super Midi, Why Was Flipping Vegas Cancelled, Woxic Sensitivity 400 Dpi, Ram Muffler Delete Kit, Dr Ayesha Siddiqui, Why Is The Hetero Flag Black And White, Prophetess Prayer Lines, Mhw Iceborne Hbg Pierce Build, French Bulldog Sleep Apnea, Cadavre Exquis Texte Exemple, Jesse Goins Gold Miner, Creeper Farm Schematic, French Bulldog Sleep Apnea, Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth Net Worth, Famicom Disk System Romset, Once Again Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Toby Lee Death, Toonami Cancelled 2020, Imani Duckett Age, Bmw Vin Decoder, Khwaja E Khwajgan, Dennis Andres Spouse, Bank Health Ratings 2019, Posatex For Humans, Sims 4 Mods Cloth, Are Boxelder Bugs Poisonous To Cats, Famous Hunters 2020, Triban Rc 520 Size Guide, How To Remove Emoji From Iphone Contacts, Is Pucci Black, Nicolle Butler Obituary Tampa, Is Marcus Rashford Married, Pikachu Moveset Gen 1, Iptorrents Invite Code 2020, Hoverboard Battery Ebay, Tsunekazu Ishihara Email, Polite Way To Remind Someone To Reply To Email, How To Paint Pressed Wood Kitchen Cabinets, Dead Wasp Spiritual Meaning, David Guetta Net Worth, Bushwick Movie Sequel, Ogame Player Stats, Judy Woodruff Salary, Possum Magic Script, Dish Nation Host Fired, Micro Pig Sale Under $100 Near Me, Pity Party Lyrics Meaning, Savage Worlds Rifts Character Sheet, " />
x