I would a tuner where i can change the shift points myself. The finalists have been announced SEMA’s prestigious industry award: SEMA Manufacturer of the Year. Live it up! Welcome btw! A forum community dedicated to Chevy and GMC Duramax diesel owners and enthusiasts. Hi all, just got my 2002 Duramax on the road after pushing the performance tune on it ! Previously posted HyperTech Max Energy 2.0 settings I'm using on the 2016 5.3: Re: Which Hypertech settings do you have? Donations continued to pour in during council events, receptions and even from the Show floor. If it were me, I'd pass and look into something like a PPE that will drive nice and smooth, and just overall will run better than the Hypertech. Hypertech has been selected as one of the three finalist along with Air Lift Co. and Hunter Engineering Co. We couldn’t be more excited to be recognized as a leading manufacturer for the automotive aftermarket industry. Power it up. I'm guessing that programmer cost 400$? Send me a PM, and we can talk about what you'd like to do to your truck, I have the hypertech econ and I hate it.... STAY AWAY.

Power it up. Or call Jesse at husker diesel about a ppe. • The Power Programmer for the 6.6L GM Duramax diesel trucks and SUVs is pending and legal for pollution-controlled motor vehicles according to the CARB Executive Order process.

Lake Floria Botw, Westminster School Atlanta Scandal, éruption Cutanée Photos, Eloy Azorín High Seas, Vivir Mi Vida, Lg Portable Air Conditioner Keeps Filling With Water, Coleman 3 Burner Stove Guide Series, El Paso Craigslist, Costco Tv Warranty Cracked Screen, Prime Clerk Llc Legal Notice In Mail 2020, Vinaigre Tue Cafard, Top 100 90s Alternative Songs, 600 Cfm Microwave, Nemesis Goddess Symbols, Ffxiv Grand Company Gear, Mike Bullard Net Worth, 1976 Ford Ltd 4 Door, Vhdl Initialize Std_logic_vector, Bachelorette Season 15, Glow Effect Online, Op Trident Minecraft, Isaac's Storm Sparknotes, Used Isuzu Box Trucks For Sale By Owner, Canadian Shield Face Mask, Bottle Fly Bite, Adobe Fresco Gradient, Who Is Iris Law, Ikea Vegan Ice Cream Nutritional Information, " />

I would a tuner where i can change the shift points myself. The finalists have been announced SEMA’s prestigious industry award: SEMA Manufacturer of the Year. Live it up! Welcome btw! A forum community dedicated to Chevy and GMC Duramax diesel owners and enthusiasts. Hi all, just got my 2002 Duramax on the road after pushing the performance tune on it ! Previously posted HyperTech Max Energy 2.0 settings I'm using on the 2016 5.3: Re: Which Hypertech settings do you have? Donations continued to pour in during council events, receptions and even from the Show floor. If it were me, I'd pass and look into something like a PPE that will drive nice and smooth, and just overall will run better than the Hypertech. Hypertech has been selected as one of the three finalist along with Air Lift Co. and Hunter Engineering Co. We couldn’t be more excited to be recognized as a leading manufacturer for the automotive aftermarket industry. Power it up. I'm guessing that programmer cost 400$? Send me a PM, and we can talk about what you'd like to do to your truck, I have the hypertech econ and I hate it.... STAY AWAY.

Power it up. Or call Jesse at husker diesel about a ppe. • The Power Programmer for the 6.6L GM Duramax diesel trucks and SUVs is pending and legal for pollution-controlled motor vehicles according to the CARB Executive Order process.

Lake Floria Botw, Westminster School Atlanta Scandal, éruption Cutanée Photos, Eloy Azorín High Seas, Vivir Mi Vida, Lg Portable Air Conditioner Keeps Filling With Water, Coleman 3 Burner Stove Guide Series, El Paso Craigslist, Costco Tv Warranty Cracked Screen, Prime Clerk Llc Legal Notice In Mail 2020, Vinaigre Tue Cafard, Top 100 90s Alternative Songs, 600 Cfm Microwave, Nemesis Goddess Symbols, Ffxiv Grand Company Gear, Mike Bullard Net Worth, 1976 Ford Ltd 4 Door, Vhdl Initialize Std_logic_vector, Bachelorette Season 15, Glow Effect Online, Op Trident Minecraft, Isaac's Storm Sparknotes, Used Isuzu Box Trucks For Sale By Owner, Canadian Shield Face Mask, Bottle Fly Bite, Adobe Fresco Gradient, Who Is Iris Law, Ikea Vegan Ice Cream Nutritional Information, " />

x