DO NOT USE THIS SITE or risk being cheated as I was!!

I contacted this company when i didn't receive my book on the date is was supposed to arrive. Is Corporate Philanthropy Real or Are "Socially Conscious" Companies a Scam? The sellers prices very affordable, and the international shipping fee is fixed, compared to other sites. I didn't care much about high book price and that I paid for premium shipping, I care to get the book. Why should I have to throw good money after bad for HER mistake? Useful. The shipping was pretty fast (shipped soon after order, but ground transportation took a few days). I do a lot of online shopping, and you'd think I'd have learned my lesson. Alibris.com says their own personal warehouse stocks 100 million titles, but you can also choose to support thousands of independent sellers from around the world. Fair price, good shipping.Good experience. After a month Ann's a half I still don't have the book. There is no tracking and I have no idea where it is and when it may arrive. I was recently looking for a copy of "The Wooden Horse," a book about a World War II escape from a prison camp. A note attached said she mistakenly told Alibris she had the book I ordered, but on fact did NOT have it, and instead of giving me a full refund, sent me two unrelated books. It is going to be 2 months soon. Very happy with my book purchases through Alibris. What a waste of time!

That's just bad customer relations. Book received finally! So: Very quick to take your money, not so quick to issue a refund. If you plan to purchase from 3rd party selling listed books from Alibris, it will be better to pay with Paypal letting Paypal to deal for it since Alibris won's have customer service able to deal with it. Books arrive well packaged and clean, especially in the age of CV-19.. Books and CDs get to me on time.I am informed when a book is not available.The account is refunded the cost of non-available books.Books arrive in the condition described on the site.I am able to search the site with several easy options.The site has been reliable for over 5 years. Moreover, instead of a return address from MoreBooks, the return address name was "Book Sale." I am out 87$ worth of books. Customers who wish to contact Customer Service with questions, concerns, or complaints can do so by phone at 510-594-4586 or by submitting them directly to their website through the Contact Us link. I also have the August 21 charge to my account. Phone number: 510 594 4500. Keep it coming Alibris, you are really doing great. Also, check the shipping and handling info, because a lot of people set the book price really low and the shipping price really high. Alibris will provide you with a mailing label to return your item, and the item should be wrapped in its original packaging, along with a return authorization page which must be downloaded and included in your packaged return. Hopefully, you'll be smarter. When I contacted the seller, I got MO response...so I contacted PayPal and was told I would have to PAY to return these two un-ordered books before I could get a refund.

I understand COVID-19 has had an impact on business, but they have truly fallen behind in this area and are unable to provide good customer service to customers.

Please do not buy from this website it is a 100% a complete scam. So, is alibris.com safe? Alibris is our choice both to buy and sell books - reliable, clean, prompt.

By end of business on September 4th I still have no refund, and no capacity to replace the book. Description/Condition of books is accurate. Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. On June. Do not buy from here if you need a textbook for a course!

Fine job of delivering what I ordered exactly as I expected. Items as described. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Alibris is reliable and prompt, both traits we value. I guess they don't care about keeping loyal customers.

Nevertheless, I will continue to try to contact Alibris and this MoreBooks company to see if I can get a refund and have this matter can be resolved. They then offered me opportunity to buy it again, for more money, even before refunding me. 6 wks later, still waiting on the last item. On top of that the book I received is the wrong version and does not match the ISBN # on the order. I ordered a book and paid for it, was then sent the wrong book.
Strongest Ina Wroldsen Roblox Id, Tom Hollander Notting Hill, Ben Spencer Mp Wife, Williams Arcade Classics (windows 10), When Does Stefan Turn His Humanity On, Gregory Reso Obituary, Vangaveeti Full Movie, Hecuba Quotes Iliad, Mira Halloween Skin, Blood Dk Shadowlands, Pandas Plot Bar Normalized, Gecko's 1992 Salad Calories, Brawlhalla Legends That Know Each Other, Sam Tabor Gaming Amazing Frog, Happy Birthday Riddles, Zain Asher Mother, Biblical Restitution Adultery, Lucky Logger Clothing, Trapping Choke Stick, Science Et Technologie Secondaire 1, What Are Two Political Problems Identified By Joseph J Keppler In This Cartoon, Top Memphis Rappers 2020, Raven And Tim Drake, 4 Wire Ac Pressure Switch Diagram, Joey Santolini Instagram, Sims 4 Mods Cloth, 480 Ruger Alaskan, Nombre Blanco Twitter, Apex Ads Fov, Classic Car Depot At Dezerland Park Orlando, Undaunted Courage Pdf, Mapa De Zacatecas Con Municipios Y Comunidades, Movies Like Peppermint, Clarins Vs Estee Lauder, Shelley King Weight Loss, Sensation De Piqure D'aiguille Sur La Peau, World's Second Largest Farmers Market Nebraska, 80s Celtics Players, What Color Tights To Wear With Rust Colored Dress, Lululemon Hemming Return, Ashley Parker Swan, Internal Door Clearance Stock, Zeek Power Wife Naz, Aflw Salary 2020, Cygnett Smart Plug Reset, Sawyer Sharbino Age, Stellaris Ecumenopolis Planet Size, Ark Xp Chart, The Double Cast, Aussiedoodle Vs Bordoodle, Diy Camping Toilet Deodorizer, Cinema Nacho Cheese, Average Cpap Pressure, Resort Empire Game, Tgrt Haber Adrenochrome, " />

I contacted this company when i didn't receive my book on the date is was supposed to arrive. Is Corporate Philanthropy Real or Are "Socially Conscious" Companies a Scam? The sellers prices very affordable, and the international shipping fee is fixed, compared to other sites. I didn't care much about high book price and that I paid for premium shipping, I care to get the book. Why should I have to throw good money after bad for HER mistake? Useful. The shipping was pretty fast (shipped soon after order, but ground transportation took a few days). I do a lot of online shopping, and you'd think I'd have learned my lesson. Alibris.com says their own personal warehouse stocks 100 million titles, but you can also choose to support thousands of independent sellers from around the world. Fair price, good shipping.Good experience. After a month Ann's a half I still don't have the book. There is no tracking and I have no idea where it is and when it may arrive. I was recently looking for a copy of "The Wooden Horse," a book about a World War II escape from a prison camp. A note attached said she mistakenly told Alibris she had the book I ordered, but on fact did NOT have it, and instead of giving me a full refund, sent me two unrelated books. It is going to be 2 months soon. Very happy with my book purchases through Alibris. What a waste of time!

That's just bad customer relations. Book received finally! So: Very quick to take your money, not so quick to issue a refund. If you plan to purchase from 3rd party selling listed books from Alibris, it will be better to pay with Paypal letting Paypal to deal for it since Alibris won's have customer service able to deal with it. Books arrive well packaged and clean, especially in the age of CV-19.. Books and CDs get to me on time.I am informed when a book is not available.The account is refunded the cost of non-available books.Books arrive in the condition described on the site.I am able to search the site with several easy options.The site has been reliable for over 5 years. Moreover, instead of a return address from MoreBooks, the return address name was "Book Sale." I am out 87$ worth of books. Customers who wish to contact Customer Service with questions, concerns, or complaints can do so by phone at 510-594-4586 or by submitting them directly to their website through the Contact Us link. I also have the August 21 charge to my account. Phone number: 510 594 4500. Keep it coming Alibris, you are really doing great. Also, check the shipping and handling info, because a lot of people set the book price really low and the shipping price really high. Alibris will provide you with a mailing label to return your item, and the item should be wrapped in its original packaging, along with a return authorization page which must be downloaded and included in your packaged return. Hopefully, you'll be smarter. When I contacted the seller, I got MO response...so I contacted PayPal and was told I would have to PAY to return these two un-ordered books before I could get a refund.

I understand COVID-19 has had an impact on business, but they have truly fallen behind in this area and are unable to provide good customer service to customers.

Please do not buy from this website it is a 100% a complete scam. So, is alibris.com safe? Alibris is our choice both to buy and sell books - reliable, clean, prompt.

By end of business on September 4th I still have no refund, and no capacity to replace the book. Description/Condition of books is accurate. Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. On June. Do not buy from here if you need a textbook for a course!

Fine job of delivering what I ordered exactly as I expected. Items as described. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Alibris is reliable and prompt, both traits we value. I guess they don't care about keeping loyal customers.

Nevertheless, I will continue to try to contact Alibris and this MoreBooks company to see if I can get a refund and have this matter can be resolved. They then offered me opportunity to buy it again, for more money, even before refunding me. 6 wks later, still waiting on the last item. On top of that the book I received is the wrong version and does not match the ISBN # on the order. I ordered a book and paid for it, was then sent the wrong book.
Strongest Ina Wroldsen Roblox Id, Tom Hollander Notting Hill, Ben Spencer Mp Wife, Williams Arcade Classics (windows 10), When Does Stefan Turn His Humanity On, Gregory Reso Obituary, Vangaveeti Full Movie, Hecuba Quotes Iliad, Mira Halloween Skin, Blood Dk Shadowlands, Pandas Plot Bar Normalized, Gecko's 1992 Salad Calories, Brawlhalla Legends That Know Each Other, Sam Tabor Gaming Amazing Frog, Happy Birthday Riddles, Zain Asher Mother, Biblical Restitution Adultery, Lucky Logger Clothing, Trapping Choke Stick, Science Et Technologie Secondaire 1, What Are Two Political Problems Identified By Joseph J Keppler In This Cartoon, Top Memphis Rappers 2020, Raven And Tim Drake, 4 Wire Ac Pressure Switch Diagram, Joey Santolini Instagram, Sims 4 Mods Cloth, 480 Ruger Alaskan, Nombre Blanco Twitter, Apex Ads Fov, Classic Car Depot At Dezerland Park Orlando, Undaunted Courage Pdf, Mapa De Zacatecas Con Municipios Y Comunidades, Movies Like Peppermint, Clarins Vs Estee Lauder, Shelley King Weight Loss, Sensation De Piqure D'aiguille Sur La Peau, World's Second Largest Farmers Market Nebraska, 80s Celtics Players, What Color Tights To Wear With Rust Colored Dress, Lululemon Hemming Return, Ashley Parker Swan, Internal Door Clearance Stock, Zeek Power Wife Naz, Aflw Salary 2020, Cygnett Smart Plug Reset, Sawyer Sharbino Age, Stellaris Ecumenopolis Planet Size, Ark Xp Chart, The Double Cast, Aussiedoodle Vs Bordoodle, Diy Camping Toilet Deodorizer, Cinema Nacho Cheese, Average Cpap Pressure, Resort Empire Game, Tgrt Haber Adrenochrome, " />

x