If you've seen MAMAMOO's lightsticks, this will make a lot of sense!

Facebook. 4NIA meaning 4Minute + Mania = 4NIA. Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! Pretty much means fans are the universe to PENTAGON members. Can I help? It seems like Cignature has not yet a fandom name. We've updated as much as we could. BTS: A.R.M.Y Your help is very much appreciated. Quiz: How Well Do You Know Chanyeol (EXO)? Know Your Popular K-Pop Idol Group Fandom Names & Their Behind Stories, List of Non-Korean Kpop Idols: Indonesian, Vietnamese, Hongkongese, Filipino, Indian, Malaysian, European, List of Non-Korean Kpop Idols: Canadian Kpop Idols, List of Non-Korean Kpop Idols: Thai Kpop Idols, List of Non-Korean Kpop Idols: Taiwanese Kpop Idols, List of Non-Korean Kpop Idols: American Kpop Idols. Carat the symbol of a diamond a lot. 4Minute 4NIA. Feel free to comment below! BABY is actually an acronym for 'Baby Always Behind You' which means that fans will always be there from behind to cheer B.A.P on. Plus in Korean, iGOT7 sounds similar to 'ahgase' which means 'baby bird'. dyj59w791s2zy.cloudfront.net Fans Are Power For Idols!

Who’s Your Favorite K-pop Boy Groups With 7 Members? Why is there a BTS picture for super junior? Hello, thank you for your comment. WhatsApp. The L stands for 'love' and means that EXO will forever love their fans. Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.

We collected all the fandom names on Kpopmap. Hottest is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group 2PM. “Neverland” Neverland is the official fandom name girl group (G)I-DLE. A.R.M.Y meaning (Adorable Representative MC for Youth) A.R.M.Y is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group BTS. Inner Circle, a close group of friends. Charot Twice and Infinite. Pinterest. Almost every K-pop group has a Fandom Name which fans call to themselves. List of K-Pop Fandom Names and Their Meanings: ARMY, Universe, ELF, etc. In each question there is a name of a K-pop fandom and all you need to do is guess which K-pop group/soloist it corresponds to. ATINY is a combination of the words ATEEZ and DESTINY, meaning that ATEEZ and their fans were destined to meet. Pronounced "So One", SONE signifies that SNSD and their fans will forever be one. 0~# 24K 24U. “BlackJacks” BlackJacks is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group 2NE1.

Wonderful meaning how to wonderful the group’s fans are. Let's check it out below~! Explains their light sticks! An inner circle means a close group of friends, and that's exactly what WINNER are saying their fans are to them with this fandom name. I'm not giving away the right answers that easily! Quiz: How Well Do You Know Baekhyun (EXO)? Carat is fandom name for the South Korean boy group SEVENTEEN. 7 is a lucky number and 'I GOT7' means that fans have gotten GOT7. “STAR1” STAR1 is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group SISTAR. Google+.

A play on the Stray in Stray Kids, the fandom name STAY means the group wants their fans to stay by their sides. We've updated! Note: The random pictures don't relate to the answers. “Cassiopeia” Cassiopeia is the official fandom name boy group TVXQ. Who is your favorite kpop fandom names? There is an article about the meaning of fandom names in some groups! iGOT7 meaning “I GOT7” means fans have “gotten”GOT7″.

Check this list below! “ATINY” ATINY is the official fandom name boy group ATEEZ. Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download. What Are the Twice Members’ Zodiac Signs? BTS QUIZZES: How Well Do You Know Jungkook (BTS)? “Inspirit” Inspirit is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group INFINITE. SBS acknowledges the traditional owners of country throughout Australia. Quiz: How Well Do You Know Jennie Kim (BLACKPINK)? “Stay” Stay is the official fandom name boy group STRAY KIDS. Who’s Your Favorite K-pop Girl Groups With 7 Members?

Almost every K-pop group has a fan club with a special name by which fans refer to themselves. “LEGGO (or L.E.G.G.O)” LEGGO is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group EXID. I find exciting meanings behind K-pop groups’ fandom names. SHINee World fans have shorted it to ‘Shawols’ SHINee World is fandom name for the South Korean boy group SHINee. 1THE9 Wonderland Vote Now, Top 20 Most Handsome KPOP Idol [2020] Vote Now, Top-20 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses. <3 3YE - Eye ANS - ANSER BVNDIT - BVNDITBUL Bz-Boys - BLUENESS Cherry Bullet - Lullet CRAXY - Cravity DESTINY - Fate Dream Note - Page E'LAST - ELRING EXP EDITION - BBs Favorite - Dear HINAPIA - UBY H.U.B - WE.B.

This one is super easy, it's just a shortening of the words 'black' and 'pink'. SONE meaning “So One” SONE is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group Girls’ Generation. Wherever the name comes from, the fans are every bit as important as idols and groups in the K-Pop world. K-Pop groups have their own fandom and all the fandom names are different. Of course that feeling is very mutual we're sure! V.I.P meaning ‘Very Important Person’ V.I.P is fandom name for the South Korean boy group BIGBANG. October 13, 2019. I find exciting meanings behind K-pop groups’ fandom names.

“Moomoo” Moomoo is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group Mamamoo. Reveluv can be taken a few different ways: it's a shortening of Red Velvet Luv meaning fans love the girls; and 'Reve' also means 'dream' in French, suggesting fans helped Red Velvet's dreams come true. If we forgot someone, feel free to […] K-Pop groups have their own fandom and all the fandom names are different. Thank you. 2PM HOTTEST. Blink meaning ‘Bl’ in ‘Black’ ‘Ink’ in ‘Pink.’ Blink is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group BLACKPINK. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. K-pop Official Fan Club Names and Fan Colors Here is a compilation of official K-Pop fan club names and official fan colors. Song Hyun Aug 3, 2020 Updated : Aug 10, 2020 5,483 Views. Almost every K-pop group has a fan club with a special name by which fans refer to themselves. K-pop, in particular, is no stranger to famous idols having fandoms or fan communities who always support their careers. Here is a lost of some popular fandom names along with out ranking of the top 3 fandom names, followed by a brief discussion fandoms’ effects on artists and other fans. Put that together and you have iGOT7, meaning that fans not only get members' love but also their luck. Even though some fans are fanatics, it can’t be denied that idols need their fandoms. The fandom name was actually chosen through asking fans to make suggestions! Kpop Quiz: How Well Do You Know RM (BTS)? I just like putting lots of pictures in quizzes. “Say A” Say A is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group Miss A. Here there are some groups with their fandoms. MONSTA X are pretty fancy, their fandom name is French!

“NCTzen” NCTzen is the official fandom name boy group NCT 127. iGOT7 is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group GOT7. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Twitter. 1. We collected all the fandom names on Kpopmap. We will make sure to add it when they have one. Since the name can be a bit long to say out loud, fans have shorted it to 'Shawols'. It also comes from the idea that 2pm is the hottest time of day. Thank you.

“BUDDY” BUDDY is the official fandom name girl group GFriend. Hello. Technically spelled Everlasting Friend. Thank you! This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages. AROHA, It stands for ASTRO HEART ALL THE FANS. Universe “Pentagon” from their first mini-album, “You are my universe.” Universe is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group PENTAGON. 'Mon' means 'my' and 'bebe' means 'baby'. BABY meaning ‘Baby Always Behind You’ BABY is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group B.A.P. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. Put the two together and you've got Monbebe. “L.O.Λ.E” L.O.Λ.E is the official fandom name boy group NU’EST. “DAI5Y (Daisy)” DAI5Y is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group Girls Day. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Wonderful is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group Wonder Girls. 4NIA is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group 4Minute. You can vote once in 24 hours. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The fandom name is a reference to Peter Pan's imaginary land where no one gets old.

“MOA (Moments of Alwaysness)” MOA is the official fandom name boy group TXT. Also Read: 25 Coolest & Inspiring Kpop Quotes About Changing Your Life? There's usually a reason behind these names, so … We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Starlight is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group VIXX. Also Read: 85 Most Famous K-pop Group Names Ideas. The number 7 is a lucky number. 2AM I AM. Also Read: Who is better Red Velvet Vs TWICE? This fandom name comes from SHINee's first studio album. You can vote once in 24 hours. Hello, thank you for your comment! Hello, thank you for your comment!
Garth Brooks Sandy Mahl, Who Makes Primeweld Plasma Cutter, Nhl 96 Rosters, Hommage à Un Ami Parti Trop Tôt, Paul Niehaus Attorney, Les Feux De L'amour Adam Et Chelsea, Small Ball Hitch, El Porto Beach Parking, Trails In The Sky Sc Walkthrough, Gtfo R3a3 Map, Brian Connolly Son, Elle Dmv Columbia Mo, Nina Davuluri Net Worth, Michael Frey, Md, Ice Texture Pack, Used Surfboards Maine, Charlotte Ritchie Gospel Singer, Mary Berry Caramel Sauce, 松田 聖子 Naver, Imposters Season 2 Episode 5 Recap, Terragenesis Max Population, Extremely Faint Line On Pregnancy Test Barely Visible Pictures, Princess Nokia Boyfriend, Best Wingstop Flavors Reddit, 2020 Ford Raptor Vs Gmc At4, James E Casey Ups, Dice Baseball Printable, Ifr Magazine Promo Code, Imac Specs By Serial Number, Benjyfishy Net Worth, Peytonchorvat Only Fans, Dog Picture Quiz, Is Monkey Grass Poisonous To Goats, Johnny Venus Net Worth, Clare Fm Deaths, Life Of Pi Theme Of Storytelling Essay, " />

Facebook. 4NIA meaning 4Minute + Mania = 4NIA. Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! Pretty much means fans are the universe to PENTAGON members. Can I help? It seems like Cignature has not yet a fandom name. We've updated as much as we could. BTS: A.R.M.Y Your help is very much appreciated. Quiz: How Well Do You Know Chanyeol (EXO)? Know Your Popular K-Pop Idol Group Fandom Names & Their Behind Stories, List of Non-Korean Kpop Idols: Indonesian, Vietnamese, Hongkongese, Filipino, Indian, Malaysian, European, List of Non-Korean Kpop Idols: Canadian Kpop Idols, List of Non-Korean Kpop Idols: Thai Kpop Idols, List of Non-Korean Kpop Idols: Taiwanese Kpop Idols, List of Non-Korean Kpop Idols: American Kpop Idols. Carat the symbol of a diamond a lot. 4Minute 4NIA. Feel free to comment below! BABY is actually an acronym for 'Baby Always Behind You' which means that fans will always be there from behind to cheer B.A.P on. Plus in Korean, iGOT7 sounds similar to 'ahgase' which means 'baby bird'. dyj59w791s2zy.cloudfront.net Fans Are Power For Idols!

Who’s Your Favorite K-pop Boy Groups With 7 Members? Why is there a BTS picture for super junior? Hello, thank you for your comment. WhatsApp. The L stands for 'love' and means that EXO will forever love their fans. Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.

We collected all the fandom names on Kpopmap. Hottest is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group 2PM. “Neverland” Neverland is the official fandom name girl group (G)I-DLE. A.R.M.Y meaning (Adorable Representative MC for Youth) A.R.M.Y is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group BTS. Inner Circle, a close group of friends. Charot Twice and Infinite. Pinterest. Almost every K-pop group has a Fandom Name which fans call to themselves. List of K-Pop Fandom Names and Their Meanings: ARMY, Universe, ELF, etc. In each question there is a name of a K-pop fandom and all you need to do is guess which K-pop group/soloist it corresponds to. ATINY is a combination of the words ATEEZ and DESTINY, meaning that ATEEZ and their fans were destined to meet. Pronounced "So One", SONE signifies that SNSD and their fans will forever be one. 0~# 24K 24U. “BlackJacks” BlackJacks is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group 2NE1.

Wonderful meaning how to wonderful the group’s fans are. Let's check it out below~! Explains their light sticks! An inner circle means a close group of friends, and that's exactly what WINNER are saying their fans are to them with this fandom name. I'm not giving away the right answers that easily! Quiz: How Well Do You Know Baekhyun (EXO)? Carat is fandom name for the South Korean boy group SEVENTEEN. 7 is a lucky number and 'I GOT7' means that fans have gotten GOT7. “STAR1” STAR1 is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group SISTAR. Google+.

A play on the Stray in Stray Kids, the fandom name STAY means the group wants their fans to stay by their sides. We've updated! Note: The random pictures don't relate to the answers. “Cassiopeia” Cassiopeia is the official fandom name boy group TVXQ. Who is your favorite kpop fandom names? There is an article about the meaning of fandom names in some groups! iGOT7 meaning “I GOT7” means fans have “gotten”GOT7″.

Check this list below! “ATINY” ATINY is the official fandom name boy group ATEEZ. Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download. What Are the Twice Members’ Zodiac Signs? BTS QUIZZES: How Well Do You Know Jungkook (BTS)? “Inspirit” Inspirit is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group INFINITE. SBS acknowledges the traditional owners of country throughout Australia. Quiz: How Well Do You Know Jennie Kim (BLACKPINK)? “Stay” Stay is the official fandom name boy group STRAY KIDS. Who’s Your Favorite K-pop Girl Groups With 7 Members?

Almost every K-pop group has a fan club with a special name by which fans refer to themselves. “LEGGO (or L.E.G.G.O)” LEGGO is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group EXID. I find exciting meanings behind K-pop groups’ fandom names. SHINee World fans have shorted it to ‘Shawols’ SHINee World is fandom name for the South Korean boy group SHINee. 1THE9 Wonderland Vote Now, Top 20 Most Handsome KPOP Idol [2020] Vote Now, Top-20 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses. <3 3YE - Eye ANS - ANSER BVNDIT - BVNDITBUL Bz-Boys - BLUENESS Cherry Bullet - Lullet CRAXY - Cravity DESTINY - Fate Dream Note - Page E'LAST - ELRING EXP EDITION - BBs Favorite - Dear HINAPIA - UBY H.U.B - WE.B.

This one is super easy, it's just a shortening of the words 'black' and 'pink'. SONE meaning “So One” SONE is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group Girls’ Generation. Wherever the name comes from, the fans are every bit as important as idols and groups in the K-Pop world. K-Pop groups have their own fandom and all the fandom names are different. Of course that feeling is very mutual we're sure! V.I.P meaning ‘Very Important Person’ V.I.P is fandom name for the South Korean boy group BIGBANG. October 13, 2019. I find exciting meanings behind K-pop groups’ fandom names.

“Moomoo” Moomoo is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group Mamamoo. Reveluv can be taken a few different ways: it's a shortening of Red Velvet Luv meaning fans love the girls; and 'Reve' also means 'dream' in French, suggesting fans helped Red Velvet's dreams come true. If we forgot someone, feel free to […] K-Pop groups have their own fandom and all the fandom names are different. Thank you. 2PM HOTTEST. Blink meaning ‘Bl’ in ‘Black’ ‘Ink’ in ‘Pink.’ Blink is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group BLACKPINK. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. K-pop Official Fan Club Names and Fan Colors Here is a compilation of official K-Pop fan club names and official fan colors. Song Hyun Aug 3, 2020 Updated : Aug 10, 2020 5,483 Views. Almost every K-pop group has a fan club with a special name by which fans refer to themselves. K-pop, in particular, is no stranger to famous idols having fandoms or fan communities who always support their careers. Here is a lost of some popular fandom names along with out ranking of the top 3 fandom names, followed by a brief discussion fandoms’ effects on artists and other fans. Put that together and you have iGOT7, meaning that fans not only get members' love but also their luck. Even though some fans are fanatics, it can’t be denied that idols need their fandoms. The fandom name was actually chosen through asking fans to make suggestions! Kpop Quiz: How Well Do You Know RM (BTS)? I just like putting lots of pictures in quizzes. “Say A” Say A is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group Miss A. Here there are some groups with their fandoms. MONSTA X are pretty fancy, their fandom name is French!

“NCTzen” NCTzen is the official fandom name boy group NCT 127. iGOT7 is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group GOT7. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Twitter. 1. We collected all the fandom names on Kpopmap. We will make sure to add it when they have one. Since the name can be a bit long to say out loud, fans have shorted it to 'Shawols'. It also comes from the idea that 2pm is the hottest time of day. Thank you.

“BUDDY” BUDDY is the official fandom name girl group GFriend. Hello. Technically spelled Everlasting Friend. Thank you! This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages. AROHA, It stands for ASTRO HEART ALL THE FANS. Universe “Pentagon” from their first mini-album, “You are my universe.” Universe is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group PENTAGON. 'Mon' means 'my' and 'bebe' means 'baby'. BABY meaning ‘Baby Always Behind You’ BABY is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group B.A.P. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. Put the two together and you've got Monbebe. “L.O.Λ.E” L.O.Λ.E is the official fandom name boy group NU’EST. “DAI5Y (Daisy)” DAI5Y is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group Girls Day. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Wonderful is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group Wonder Girls. 4NIA is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group 4Minute. You can vote once in 24 hours. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The fandom name is a reference to Peter Pan's imaginary land where no one gets old.

“MOA (Moments of Alwaysness)” MOA is the official fandom name boy group TXT. Also Read: 25 Coolest & Inspiring Kpop Quotes About Changing Your Life? There's usually a reason behind these names, so … We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Starlight is the official fandom name for the South Korean boy group VIXX. Also Read: 85 Most Famous K-pop Group Names Ideas. The number 7 is a lucky number. 2AM I AM. Also Read: Who is better Red Velvet Vs TWICE? This fandom name comes from SHINee's first studio album. You can vote once in 24 hours. Hello, thank you for your comment! Hello, thank you for your comment!
Garth Brooks Sandy Mahl, Who Makes Primeweld Plasma Cutter, Nhl 96 Rosters, Hommage à Un Ami Parti Trop Tôt, Paul Niehaus Attorney, Les Feux De L'amour Adam Et Chelsea, Small Ball Hitch, El Porto Beach Parking, Trails In The Sky Sc Walkthrough, Gtfo R3a3 Map, Brian Connolly Son, Elle Dmv Columbia Mo, Nina Davuluri Net Worth, Michael Frey, Md, Ice Texture Pack, Used Surfboards Maine, Charlotte Ritchie Gospel Singer, Mary Berry Caramel Sauce, 松田 聖子 Naver, Imposters Season 2 Episode 5 Recap, Terragenesis Max Population, Extremely Faint Line On Pregnancy Test Barely Visible Pictures, Princess Nokia Boyfriend, Best Wingstop Flavors Reddit, 2020 Ford Raptor Vs Gmc At4, James E Casey Ups, Dice Baseball Printable, Ifr Magazine Promo Code, Imac Specs By Serial Number, Benjyfishy Net Worth, Peytonchorvat Only Fans, Dog Picture Quiz, Is Monkey Grass Poisonous To Goats, Johnny Venus Net Worth, Clare Fm Deaths, Life Of Pi Theme Of Storytelling Essay, " />

x