Anyway, while the Mini Cooper (especially the “S”) can be a very fun and fuel efficient car, if you are buying an older one that is out of warranty it is probably going to cost you a lot of money in repairs over the years, and it might even occasionally leave you stranded somewhere. Oder manchmal oeffne ich nur die Seitenscheiben und fahre los, so kann das Dach … I didn't know there were different kinds of mini coopers out there. Despite all of that, I was pleased with the service.

Buy a manual and you can't help but smile every time you walk towards your car!

I'm in the market for a Cooper Countryman S. Found a 2015 model with low mileage. My MINI does burn oil. Question: Do you know if the 2018/19 Cooper burns oil as fast as the older models? My local BMW dealership could not service my MINI.

Any thoughts on this?

The one you are considering is used, so hopefully you'll be able to find out if it had any issues.

California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. A Toyota Prius Hybrid review after 16 months of ownership. I owned a 2003 Mini when I lived in Hawaii and loved it.

Apart from that, I haven't seen any "extreme drifting" or high performance Mini cars "known for their speed".

The Mini Cooper is a fairly reliable vehicle, but it does have its share of common issues. But with a track record like you mentioned and the expensive maintenance costs, it doesn't seem to be worth it. Keithbushing@aol.com on February 01, 2018: I am looking at a Mini Convertible! Answer: If you have a solid warranty and a local dealership who can service the car, yes, I think so.

I eventually traded in my Mini.

I bought it because I had just paid off my student loans. Was wondering if that sounded like a good deal?

At 63.9K it needed a new engine temperature sensor.

Hallo zusammen :biggrin: Kenne dieses Problem auch, die beste Loesung fuer mich ist es im Schatten zu parken.

Writer Fox from the wadi near the little river on February 23, 2014: Exceptional review of this car! In 64K miles I had more problems with the Mini then I had with all of the other cars I've owned combined.

Never had issues with it, and especially loved how I could always find parking in tight places!

The 2020 price is $28.6k. Mini’s are great cars, super fun to drive!

David Livermore (author) from Bakersfield, California, United States on November 20, 2018: Yes, as it's a great car, but only if you have a dealership nearby who can service it. Sure, it's only 5,000 miles, but that's still a lot of driving. I had a great rapport with the salesman and when I was ready, I had promised him that I would buy the car from him.

It's amazing how many don't get that.

I immediately thought that we had been shot or a large object had hit us. Can be a bit worrying that the roof might not close, so spent about 30 mins repeating this to ensure it was reliable.

Answer: Starting around the 2018 model, yes, they do have a backup camera.

Question: Could I bring a Mini to a BMW dealership for maintenance and repairs?

However, it will greatly depend on your choice of tires. Its a 2007 cooper with 62,000 miles. Parts are really expensive and then marked up on top of that by MINI dealerships by 200% or more. I know someone who owns a Mini and it's been running perfectly for years. But I know it's a popular model none the less.

Answer: A Nissan Juke, which was a complete mistake.

Auto detailing consists of thoroughly cleaning the inside and outside of your automobile.

Had it been ignored, especially since the local repair shop didn't find it, it would have crippled the vehicle.

Happy to say there is a dealer not far from me.
So it's a risky buy depending on the price you are being offered.

These are the models that have been offered by Mini. I am about to purchase countryman model but still thinking of it as worried about the long term cost of maintenance as this will be costly affair. Congratulations on HOTD! If you are a young adult looking for a sporty car on a budget, this is the list for you! Definitely a blast to drive---but I'll never buy another one! While the car is fun to drive, it is not much fun to ride in on long trips.

would you recommend a mini as a first car? The car runs great and I am itching to buy #4 so I can pass it on to my son.

My current vehicle is considered used, but only had about 30 miles on it, and it had a $2,000 discount.

The potential problems with mine is why I traded it in, including a recall that I wasn't told about that could have stopped my car dead. There is also a concern about those tough up hills. Anyone have any experience of problems with the Panoramic Sunroofs on these. Do not buy one any earlier than a 2013 model, a sales dealer at Mini literally told me that.

© 2020 Pistonheads Holdco Limited, All Rights Reserved.

David has had a variety of life experiences which he loves to share with his readers. R56 Panoramic Sunroof Problem. I'd like to offer some of my own experience buying a Mini, just to give you a taste of what I had to go through. I traded it in after about five years due to the warranty running out and not having a local dealership to service it. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. it looks and drives likes new. If you have someone local, great. I was thinking of getting a new Cooper but after researching this car on various Mini forums I decided not to get one. There are several different versions of sunroofs; most open and close automatically with the touch of a button. Im looking to buy a mini. You really do have to bring the car to the dealer for maintenance if you want to make sure the problem gets solved.

I love it. davidgoh.45@gmail.com on January 11, 2020: Disappointed with Mini Cooper S. Recently the timing chain broke and the car only covered 48000km. David Livermore (author) from Bakersfield, California, United States on February 02, 2018: I don't think anything is wrong with it, per se, just it's a style I don't think fits the Mini brand.

I don't doubt that one day, my supercharger will blow up on me, perhaps forcing me to put my R53 out to pasture, but until that time there really isn't any other car I'd rather be driving.
Worst Toyota Engines, Cabal Vs Kabal, Alshon Jeffery Wife, Wabash River Fish, Malankara Orthodox Bible, 12 Traits Of A Warrior, What Is Psl Waitlist, Bdo Console Roadmap, Jet Black Friesian Cross For Sale, Team Building Activities For At Risk Youth, Rascal Does Not Dream Of A Dreaming Girl Box Office, Minecraft Sonic Skin, Splatoon 2 Game Modes, Dog Picture Quiz, Marie Ragghianti Today, Boogie Album 2020, Communication Report Template, Norton Anthology Of English Literature Online, John Rothmann Wife, Edwina Currie Net Worth, Black Cow Dream Meaning, Bubble Guppies A Dolphin Is A Guppys Best Friend Watch Online, Is Mo Rocca Hair Real, (q008) At The End Of This Excerpt Of "king Porter Stomp," The Clarinetist Performing Is, Who Has The Most National Championships In College Football, Botw Weapon Modifiers, La Maison De L'horreur 1999 Streaming Vf, Tina Daheley Fiancé, Debb Eaton Bobby, Peach Golden Pheasant For Sale, Magic Seaweed Beadnell, Wayne Lewis Atlantic Starr, The Castle Band 6 Essay, Wolfgang Puck Fun Facts, Pinkerton Academy Freshman Orientation, Creed Fisher Playlist, Why Did Scott Hylands Leave The Waltons, Petey The Cat From Dogman Costume, Ifa Religion For Beginners, Chhichhore Full Movie Online Einthusan, Borderlands 2 Split Screen Pc 2 Monitors, California Super Lotto, Similarities Between Lutheranism And Anglicanism, Gloucester 20 Review, Repair A Barometer, Usyd Engineering Thesis, Mil Hamdulillah Meaning, Research Gap Synonym, テセウスの船動画 1 話 9tsu, The Great Math Mystery Worksheet, Jorge Angel Castro, Mexico Pants Size To Us, Phoenix Fire Department Tactical Worksheet, James E Casey Ups, Spanish Dancer Poem, Ncaa Font Style, Mwende Macharia Husband, " /> Anyway, while the Mini Cooper (especially the “S”) can be a very fun and fuel efficient car, if you are buying an older one that is out of warranty it is probably going to cost you a lot of money in repairs over the years, and it might even occasionally leave you stranded somewhere. Oder manchmal oeffne ich nur die Seitenscheiben und fahre los, so kann das Dach … I didn't know there were different kinds of mini coopers out there. Despite all of that, I was pleased with the service.

I'm in the market for a Cooper Countryman S. Found a 2015 model with low mileage. My MINI does burn oil. Question: Do you know if the 2018/19 Cooper burns oil as fast as the older models? My local BMW dealership could not service my MINI.

Any thoughts on this?

The one you are considering is used, so hopefully you'll be able to find out if it had any issues.

California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. A Toyota Prius Hybrid review after 16 months of ownership. I owned a 2003 Mini when I lived in Hawaii and loved it.

Apart from that, I haven't seen any "extreme drifting" or high performance Mini cars "known for their speed".

The Mini Cooper is a fairly reliable vehicle, but it does have its share of common issues. But with a track record like you mentioned and the expensive maintenance costs, it doesn't seem to be worth it. Keithbushing@aol.com on February 01, 2018: I am looking at a Mini Convertible! Answer: If you have a solid warranty and a local dealership who can service the car, yes, I think so.

I bought it because I had just paid off my student loans. Was wondering if that sounded like a good deal?

Hallo zusammen :biggrin: Kenne dieses Problem auch, die beste Loesung fuer mich ist es im Schatten zu parken.

Writer Fox from the wadi near the little river on February 23, 2014: Exceptional review of this car! In 64K miles I had more problems with the Mini then I had with all of the other cars I've owned combined.

Never had issues with it, and especially loved how I could always find parking in tight places!

David Livermore (author) from Bakersfield, California, United States on November 20, 2018: Yes, as it's a great car, but only if you have a dealership nearby who can service it. Sure, it's only 5,000 miles, but that's still a lot of driving. I had a great rapport with the salesman and when I was ready, I had promised him that I would buy the car from him.

I immediately thought that we had been shot or a large object had hit us. Can be a bit worrying that the roof might not close, so spent about 30 mins repeating this to ensure it was reliable.

However, it will greatly depend on your choice of tires. Its a 2007 cooper with 62,000 miles. Parts are really expensive and then marked up on top of that by MINI dealerships by 200% or more. I know someone who owns a Mini and it's been running perfectly for years. But I know it's a popular model none the less.

Auto detailing consists of thoroughly cleaning the inside and outside of your automobile.

Had it been ignored, especially since the local repair shop didn't find it, it would have crippled the vehicle.

These are the models that have been offered by Mini. I am about to purchase countryman model but still thinking of it as worried about the long term cost of maintenance as this will be costly affair. Congratulations on HOTD! If you are a young adult looking for a sporty car on a budget, this is the list for you! Definitely a blast to drive---but I'll never buy another one! While the car is fun to drive, it is not much fun to ride in on long trips.

would you recommend a mini as a first car? The car runs great and I am itching to buy #4 so I can pass it on to my son.

My current vehicle is considered used, but only had about 30 miles on it, and it had a $2,000 discount.

The potential problems with mine is why I traded it in, including a recall that I wasn't told about that could have stopped my car dead. There is also a concern about those tough up hills. Anyone have any experience of problems with the Panoramic Sunroofs on these. Do not buy one any earlier than a 2013 model, a sales dealer at Mini literally told me that.

David has had a variety of life experiences which he loves to share with his readers. R56 Panoramic Sunroof Problem. I'd like to offer some of my own experience buying a Mini, just to give you a taste of what I had to go through. I traded it in after about five years due to the warranty running out and not having a local dealership to service it. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. it looks and drives likes new. If you have someone local, great. I was thinking of getting a new Cooper but after researching this car on various Mini forums I decided not to get one. There are several different versions of sunroofs; most open and close automatically with the touch of a button. Im looking to buy a mini. You really do have to bring the car to the dealer for maintenance if you want to make sure the problem gets solved.

I love it. davidgoh.45@gmail.com on January 11, 2020: Disappointed with Mini Cooper S. Recently the timing chain broke and the car only covered 48000km. David Livermore (author) from Bakersfield, California, United States on February 02, 2018: I don't think anything is wrong with it, per se, just it's a style I don't think fits the Mini brand.

I don't doubt that one day, my supercharger will blow up on me, perhaps forcing me to put my R53 out to pasture, but until that time there really isn't any other car I'd rather be driving.
Worst Toyota Engines, Cabal Vs Kabal, Alshon Jeffery Wife, Wabash River Fish, Malankara Orthodox Bible, 12 Traits Of A Warrior, What Is Psl Waitlist, Bdo Console Roadmap, Jet Black Friesian Cross For Sale, Team Building Activities For At Risk Youth, Rascal Does Not Dream Of A Dreaming Girl Box Office, Minecraft Sonic Skin, Splatoon 2 Game Modes, Dog Picture Quiz, Marie Ragghianti Today, Boogie Album 2020, Communication Report Template, Norton Anthology Of English Literature Online, John Rothmann Wife, Edwina Currie Net Worth, Black Cow Dream Meaning, Bubble Guppies A Dolphin Is A Guppys Best Friend Watch Online, Is Mo Rocca Hair Real, (q008) At The End Of This Excerpt Of "king Porter Stomp," The Clarinetist Performing Is, Who Has The Most National Championships In College Football, Botw Weapon Modifiers, La Maison De L'horreur 1999 Streaming Vf, Tina Daheley Fiancé, Debb Eaton Bobby, Peach Golden Pheasant For Sale, Magic Seaweed Beadnell, Wayne Lewis Atlantic Starr, The Castle Band 6 Essay, Wolfgang Puck Fun Facts, Pinkerton Academy Freshman Orientation, Creed Fisher Playlist, Why Did Scott Hylands Leave The Waltons, Petey The Cat From Dogman Costume, Ifa Religion For Beginners, Chhichhore Full Movie Online Einthusan, Borderlands 2 Split Screen Pc 2 Monitors, California Super Lotto, Similarities Between Lutheranism And Anglicanism, Gloucester 20 Review, Repair A Barometer, Usyd Engineering Thesis, Mil Hamdulillah Meaning, Research Gap Synonym, テセウスの船動画 1 話 9tsu, The Great Math Mystery Worksheet, Jorge Angel Castro, Mexico Pants Size To Us, Phoenix Fire Department Tactical Worksheet, James E Casey Ups, Spanish Dancer Poem, Ncaa Font Style, Mwende Macharia Husband, " /> Anyway, while the Mini Cooper (especially the “S”) can be a very fun and fuel efficient car, if you are buying an older one that is out of warranty it is probably going to cost you a lot of money in repairs over the years, and it might even occasionally leave you stranded somewhere. Oder manchmal oeffne ich nur die Seitenscheiben und fahre los, so kann das Dach … I didn't know there were different kinds of mini coopers out there. Despite all of that, I was pleased with the service.

Any thoughts on this?

Worst Toyota Engines, Cabal Vs Kabal, Alshon Jeffery Wife, Wabash River Fish, Malankara Orthodox Bible, 12 Traits Of A Warrior, What Is Psl Waitlist, Bdo Console Roadmap, Jet Black Friesian Cross For Sale, Team Building Activities For At Risk Youth, Rascal Does Not Dream Of A Dreaming Girl Box Office, Minecraft Sonic Skin, Splatoon 2 Game Modes, Dog Picture Quiz, Marie Ragghianti Today, Boogie Album 2020, Communication Report Template, Norton Anthology Of English Literature Online, John Rothmann Wife, Edwina Currie Net Worth, Black Cow Dream Meaning, Bubble Guppies A Dolphin Is A Guppys Best Friend Watch Online, Is Mo Rocca Hair Real, (q008) At The End Of This Excerpt Of "king Porter Stomp," The Clarinetist Performing Is, Who Has The Most National Championships In College Football, Botw Weapon Modifiers, La Maison De L'horreur 1999 Streaming Vf, Tina Daheley Fiancé, Debb Eaton Bobby, Peach Golden Pheasant For Sale, Magic Seaweed Beadnell, Wayne Lewis Atlantic Starr, The Castle Band 6 Essay, Wolfgang Puck Fun Facts, Pinkerton Academy Freshman Orientation, Creed Fisher Playlist, Why Did Scott Hylands Leave The Waltons, Petey The Cat From Dogman Costume, Ifa Religion For Beginners, Chhichhore Full Movie Online Einthusan, Borderlands 2 Split Screen Pc 2 Monitors, California Super Lotto, Similarities Between Lutheranism And Anglicanism, Gloucester 20 Review, Repair A Barometer, Usyd Engineering Thesis, Mil Hamdulillah Meaning, Research Gap Synonym, テセウスの船動画 1 話 9tsu, The Great Math Mystery Worksheet, Jorge Angel Castro, Mexico Pants Size To Us, Phoenix Fire Department Tactical Worksheet, James E Casey Ups, Spanish Dancer Poem, Ncaa Font Style, Mwende Macharia Husband, " />
x