Central Kentucky Classic Cars Paris, KY 40361 (20 miles from you) (855) 799-6935. Advertisement. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. Alert me by email if a price drops or a special offer is available.

As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.

41 Photos, yeh . El Gallo Latin Market Grocery Stores Pensacola, National Food Mart Grocery Stores Wilmington. Call I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that if your're in the market for a high quality classic car, give David, Jason, Rodney, Jim or ANYBODY at CKCC a call, they are more than willing to help and negotiate a fair deal!!! BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Didn't find what you were looking for? Contacted Jason via text, took less than 48 hours to settle on what I felt was a fair price.

Showing all 9 results. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. View 4 Models in Stock. 79 Cedar Grove Church Road Bee Spring, KY 42207 Email: steve@sandsclassiccars.com Tel: 270-259-1491 For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our. All Used & Classic Cars and Trucks; Classic Cars and Trucks; SOLD; Used Cars and Trucks; Used Motorcycles; Filter by price ... Paris, Kentucky 40361. Original 289/200 hp engine and 3 speed manual transmission. Respect was mutual from the start, deal was done in about 2 hours and I was driving off the lot to road trip back home to Dallas... Jason checked in several times during my 15 hour ride to see how things were and if all was good with the car, WHO DOES THAT????? All Used & Classic Cars and Trucks; Classic Cars and Trucks; SOLD; Used Cars and Trucks; Used Motorcycles; Filter by price ... Paris, Kentucky 40361. Paris, KY 40361-2420. http://www.centralkentuckyclassiccars.com. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. Central Kentucky Classic Cars Paris, KY 40361 (1891 miles from you) (855) 799-6935.

!Steelie -Type Wheels with BowTie Embossed Center Caps Fender Skirts on the Rear Wheels Custom Power Windows Custom Painted Steering Wheel-Two/Tone … He gave us our space when looking over the car and fixed a small list of updates we wanted. CKCC DOES!! Seriously these guys know their chit. David will Trade or sell any of his cars and trucks. Filter. Alert me by text if a price drops or a special offer is available.

Lemme just say, I've never dealt with a more friendly and genuine dealership!! !I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that if your're in the market for a high quality classic car, give David, Jason, Rodney, Jim or ANYBODY at CKCC a call, they are more than willing to help and negotiate a fair deal!!! Central Kentucky Classic Cars 4121 Lexington Rd, Paris, KY 40361 859-621-5572 https://www.centralkentuckyclassiccars.com What a great experience. Find great deals at Cobra Auto Sales, Inc. in Paris, KY. (859) 987-8490. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. All the bells n whistles you'd expect from a car of this caliber. You have reached the maximum number of saved vehicles (1000) We also have vintage and after market…, I used AAGs experts for two appraisals and rec’d excellent/ independent fdbk in both cases with comprehensive written reports articulating all…, I have bought parts for 16 years from Camaro Central. (859) 621-5564. Met with Jason and David (CKCC owner) to close the deal. var bbbprotocol = ( ("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies.

"https://" : "http://" ); (function(){var s=document.createElement('script');s.src=bbbprotocol + 'seal-bluegrass.bbb.org' + unescape('%2Flogo%2Fbudville-motors-9116357.js');s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true;var st=document.getElementsByTagName('script');st=st[st.length-1];var pt=st.parentNode;pt.insertBefore(s,pt.nextSibling);})(); *This link will take you to our Auto Parts/Retail Site*, Classic & Late Model Used Cars and Trucks, All Classic & Late Model Used Cars and Trucks. Email. Top Rated Furnished Apartments in Benicia, Neal's Termite & Pest Sltns Pest Control Services Taylorville, Top Rated Furnished Apartments in Bethesda, Top Rated Furnished Apartments in New Baltimore, Top Rated Furnished Apartments in Hickory Flat, Mobil-In Bottle Return Center Recycling Centers Berlin, Top Rated Furnished Apartments in Beulaville, Top Rated Furnished Apartments in Clifton Heights. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. View Graham Classic Cars inventory. Contacted Jason via text, took less than 48 hours to settle on what I felt was a fair price. He put the car on a lift and even furnished a light and magnet so we would feel confident about the purchase. Name. var bbbprotocol = ( ("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? Advertisement. Email Dealer. Home; Cars For Sale . These have been temporarily saved. Menu (859) 987-8490 . Imagine a 1957 Chevy in mint condition and all the numbers match. Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests.

If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Read more. Find 46 Classic Cars for sale in Kentucky as low as $10,000 on Carsforsale.com®. Browse. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Antique & Classic Cars in Paris, KY. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. APPRAISING, BUYING, SELLING, AND TRADING ANTIQUE, CLASSIC, STREET RODS, AND MUSCLE CARS … Awesome place to find rare and exquisite late model cars and trucks. 2; Green; 8; 83,443 miles; All Cars For Sale Wagon For Sale. Email this Business. Only place I would ever consider buying a classic from. Central Kentucky Classic Cars. Home; Cars For Sale . Hours of Operation Show More Show Less ... Central Kentucky Classic Cars Central Kentucky Classic Cars is a family owned and operated dealership that specializes in Muscle Cars, Street Rods, and Trucks.

Vehicle Appraisals & Prepurchase Inspections, Appraisers-Business, Commercial & Industrial, Mitchell's Automotive Auto Repair & Service Commerce. 1957 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall Model 3106, 1997 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide, *This link will take you to our Budville Deals website*. Paris, KY 40361. Respect was mutual from the start, deal was done in about 2 hours and I was driving off the lot to road trip back home to Dallas... Jason checked in several times during my 15 hour ride to see how things were and if all was good with the car, WHO DOES THAT????? Met with Jason and David (CKCC owner) to close the deal.

Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable. https://www.centralkentuckyclassiccars.com. 1546 S. Main St | Paris, KY 40361.

Body is rust free and laser straight.

Menu (859) 987-8490 . In addition to our Rebuilts, we also offer some Antique, Muscle Car and Special Interest Autos. If you are wanting a good deal on that dream of an old classic vehicle. Vintage overland trucks offer the ultimate balance of style and capability. Click here for more historical information. Used Car Dealers. Overland Trucks: Vintage 4x4s That Get Better With Age.

Songs By Seether, Bonanza Coffee Owner, Jojo Nice Green Screen, Wolfgang Puck Fun Facts, Chamillionaire Net Worth Investments, Ark Megapithecus Tek Engrams, Blueberry Faygo (1 Hour Loop Clean), Lovin Sans Font, Chandler Canal Map, Mike Jones Meme, Bell Beaker Scotland (2145 Bc), Alana Allen Camp, Sean Gilmartin Wedding, California Super Lotto, Manav Kaul Wife, Merle Dandridge Mother, Jake Canuso The Dark Knight Rises, Volvo Pickup Truck Usa, Heliotrope Hotel Promo Code, Ride Somo Audio, Puppies For Sale Buffalo Ny, Viu Tv Usa, Drogba Vs Kane, Heading South 123movies, Fortune Lifepo4 Cells, Eloy Azorín High Seas, Maureen Daly Tampa, Zain Asher Mother, Nymph List Of Nature Deities, Online Cat Breeding Games, Chicken Of The Sea Pink Salmon Review, Best 2020 Slogans, Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Crunchyroll, Roxanne Music Video Cast, Which Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance Character Are You, Firas Nassar Birthday, Rêver De Se Laver Les Mains Avec Du Savon En Islam, Punjab Land Record Society Map, Cities: Skylines Cheat Population, Movies Where The Good Guy Wins, Upswing Poker Postflop Game Plan Pdf, Osrs Range Gear Upgrade Order, Signs A Sagittarius Man Doesn't Like You, Ge Refrigerator Water Hammer, " />

Central Kentucky Classic Cars Paris, KY 40361 (20 miles from you) (855) 799-6935. Advertisement. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. Alert me by email if a price drops or a special offer is available.

41 Photos, yeh . El Gallo Latin Market Grocery Stores Pensacola, National Food Mart Grocery Stores Wilmington. Call I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that if your're in the market for a high quality classic car, give David, Jason, Rodney, Jim or ANYBODY at CKCC a call, they are more than willing to help and negotiate a fair deal!!! BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Didn't find what you were looking for? Contacted Jason via text, took less than 48 hours to settle on what I felt was a fair price.

Showing all 9 results. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. View 4 Models in Stock. 79 Cedar Grove Church Road Bee Spring, KY 42207 Email: steve@sandsclassiccars.com Tel: 270-259-1491 For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our. All Used & Classic Cars and Trucks; Classic Cars and Trucks; SOLD; Used Cars and Trucks; Used Motorcycles; Filter by price ... Paris, Kentucky 40361. Original 289/200 hp engine and 3 speed manual transmission. Respect was mutual from the start, deal was done in about 2 hours and I was driving off the lot to road trip back home to Dallas... Jason checked in several times during my 15 hour ride to see how things were and if all was good with the car, WHO DOES THAT????? All Used & Classic Cars and Trucks; Classic Cars and Trucks; SOLD; Used Cars and Trucks; Used Motorcycles; Filter by price ... Paris, Kentucky 40361. Paris, KY 40361-2420. http://www.centralkentuckyclassiccars.com. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. Central Kentucky Classic Cars Paris, KY 40361 (1891 miles from you) (855) 799-6935.

!Steelie -Type Wheels with BowTie Embossed Center Caps Fender Skirts on the Rear Wheels Custom Power Windows Custom Painted Steering Wheel-Two/Tone … He gave us our space when looking over the car and fixed a small list of updates we wanted. CKCC DOES!! Seriously these guys know their chit. David will Trade or sell any of his cars and trucks. Filter. Alert me by text if a price drops or a special offer is available.

Lemme just say, I've never dealt with a more friendly and genuine dealership!! !I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that if your're in the market for a high quality classic car, give David, Jason, Rodney, Jim or ANYBODY at CKCC a call, they are more than willing to help and negotiate a fair deal!!! Central Kentucky Classic Cars 4121 Lexington Rd, Paris, KY 40361 859-621-5572 https://www.centralkentuckyclassiccars.com What a great experience. Find great deals at Cobra Auto Sales, Inc. in Paris, KY. (859) 987-8490. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. All the bells n whistles you'd expect from a car of this caliber. You have reached the maximum number of saved vehicles (1000) We also have vintage and after market…, I used AAGs experts for two appraisals and rec’d excellent/ independent fdbk in both cases with comprehensive written reports articulating all…, I have bought parts for 16 years from Camaro Central. (859) 621-5564. Met with Jason and David (CKCC owner) to close the deal. var bbbprotocol = ( ("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies.

"https://" : "http://" ); (function(){var s=document.createElement('script');s.src=bbbprotocol + 'seal-bluegrass.bbb.org' + unescape('%2Flogo%2Fbudville-motors-9116357.js');s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true;var st=document.getElementsByTagName('script');st=st[st.length-1];var pt=st.parentNode;pt.insertBefore(s,pt.nextSibling);})(); *This link will take you to our Auto Parts/Retail Site*, Classic & Late Model Used Cars and Trucks, All Classic & Late Model Used Cars and Trucks. Email. Top Rated Furnished Apartments in Benicia, Neal's Termite & Pest Sltns Pest Control Services Taylorville, Top Rated Furnished Apartments in Bethesda, Top Rated Furnished Apartments in New Baltimore, Top Rated Furnished Apartments in Hickory Flat, Mobil-In Bottle Return Center Recycling Centers Berlin, Top Rated Furnished Apartments in Beulaville, Top Rated Furnished Apartments in Clifton Heights. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. View Graham Classic Cars inventory. Contacted Jason via text, took less than 48 hours to settle on what I felt was a fair price. He put the car on a lift and even furnished a light and magnet so we would feel confident about the purchase. Name. var bbbprotocol = ( ("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? Advertisement. Email Dealer. Home; Cars For Sale . These have been temporarily saved. Menu (859) 987-8490 . Imagine a 1957 Chevy in mint condition and all the numbers match. Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests.

If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Read more. Find 46 Classic Cars for sale in Kentucky as low as $10,000 on Carsforsale.com®. Browse. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Antique & Classic Cars in Paris, KY. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. APPRAISING, BUYING, SELLING, AND TRADING ANTIQUE, CLASSIC, STREET RODS, AND MUSCLE CARS … Awesome place to find rare and exquisite late model cars and trucks. 2; Green; 8; 83,443 miles; All Cars For Sale Wagon For Sale. Email this Business. Only place I would ever consider buying a classic from. Central Kentucky Classic Cars. Home; Cars For Sale . Hours of Operation Show More Show Less ... Central Kentucky Classic Cars Central Kentucky Classic Cars is a family owned and operated dealership that specializes in Muscle Cars, Street Rods, and Trucks.

Vehicle Appraisals & Prepurchase Inspections, Appraisers-Business, Commercial & Industrial, Mitchell's Automotive Auto Repair & Service Commerce. 1957 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall Model 3106, 1997 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide, *This link will take you to our Budville Deals website*. Paris, KY 40361. Respect was mutual from the start, deal was done in about 2 hours and I was driving off the lot to road trip back home to Dallas... Jason checked in several times during my 15 hour ride to see how things were and if all was good with the car, WHO DOES THAT????? Met with Jason and David (CKCC owner) to close the deal.

Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable. https://www.centralkentuckyclassiccars.com. 1546 S. Main St | Paris, KY 40361.

Menu (859) 987-8490 . In addition to our Rebuilts, we also offer some Antique, Muscle Car and Special Interest Autos. If you are wanting a good deal on that dream of an old classic vehicle. Vintage overland trucks offer the ultimate balance of style and capability. Click here for more historical information. Used Car Dealers. Overland Trucks: Vintage 4x4s That Get Better With Age.

Songs By Seether, Bonanza Coffee Owner, Jojo Nice Green Screen, Wolfgang Puck Fun Facts, Chamillionaire Net Worth Investments, Ark Megapithecus Tek Engrams, Blueberry Faygo (1 Hour Loop Clean), Lovin Sans Font, Chandler Canal Map, Mike Jones Meme, Bell Beaker Scotland (2145 Bc), Alana Allen Camp, Sean Gilmartin Wedding, California Super Lotto, Manav Kaul Wife, Merle Dandridge Mother, Jake Canuso The Dark Knight Rises, Volvo Pickup Truck Usa, Heliotrope Hotel Promo Code, Ride Somo Audio, Puppies For Sale Buffalo Ny, Viu Tv Usa, Drogba Vs Kane, Heading South 123movies, Fortune Lifepo4 Cells, Eloy Azorín High Seas, Maureen Daly Tampa, Zain Asher Mother, Nymph List Of Nature Deities, Online Cat Breeding Games, Chicken Of The Sea Pink Salmon Review, Best 2020 Slogans, Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Crunchyroll, Roxanne Music Video Cast, Which Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance Character Are You, Firas Nassar Birthday, Rêver De Se Laver Les Mains Avec Du Savon En Islam, Punjab Land Record Society Map, Cities: Skylines Cheat Population, Movies Where The Good Guy Wins, Upswing Poker Postflop Game Plan Pdf, Osrs Range Gear Upgrade Order, Signs A Sagittarius Man Doesn't Like You, Ge Refrigerator Water Hammer, " />

x