Statically Assigned. I am using a Telus Wifi Hub. I see the last time he was on was in September last year. ['209.171.204.24'] (NO GLUE) … Improving Wi-Fi performance. OK. Looks like you have nameservers on different subnets! Couldn't get which one had to be changed between wan and lan. Select a topic. Help Please Telus keeps sending us to another Telus rep it's ugly. I used both the DNS settings under LAN, and the DNS settings in WAN, yet all the devices still show the default DNS servers. Category Status Test name Information send feedback; Parent : Domain NS records: Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are: dns40.telus.com. Working on Firewall Issue. For Telus TV customers the DNS servers are different. INFO: GLUE was not sent when I asked your nameservers for your NS records.This is ok but you should know that in this case an extra A record lookup is required in order to get the IPs of your NS records. This tests to see if there are *** IP address? Those DNS are not the best ones for me. The DNS servers in the whois … Good. Stonepeak Acquires Astound, 6th-Largest US Provider, For $8.1B; AT&T Loses 6 Million Video Subs In 2 Years; + more news. Running a speed test. Some of these DNS servers will stop working soon. Snappy and always works. The parent server e.gtld-servers.net has your nameservers listed. I'd tell you how with Linux, but I haven't used it in 7 or 8 years, and I don't know what distribution you are running, etc. They are the default dns servers on my. The problem MX records are: OK. All of your WWW IPs appear to be public IPs. Yittrix7. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. How do I find out what my Mac address is? In the past, there were some performance issues, but it has been real solid for the past year. To help us improve this website, we'd love to hear your feedback. For those having problems with timeouts and very slow performance from the Telus DNS servers - 64.114.195.135 and 209.53.4.150 and ...130 try these ones: Thanks for these dns servers...ive also found a few others that work by hardcodeing them in also... Of course, linux users could just enable bind on their machines and point dns to 127.0.0.1. OK. All NS records are the same at the parent and at your nameservers. I'm on Optik so I didn't want to change the DNS on the V1000...but I've got all the PCs set to OpenDNS manually. Browse by topic. No packet loss, "ok" ping times, but webpages not load, [DSL] Frontier throttles Google - Will be cancelling service, Losing connectivity DNS stops responding Netgear 7550 router, « [BC] Internet 50 - bonding and ALU modem, Using RT-N65U with Actionnet - TV pixelating ». This happens a lot if you have nameservers on different TLD (domain.com for example with nameserver ns.domain.org.). DNS servers in Canada. The future is friendly. I have not ever gotten over 1.5Mbps as per their website. I did not detect any invalid hostnames for your MX records. Understanding your e.Bill. All nameservers listed at the parent server responded. Curious - Why do you still have a TV subscription ? Heck, I've only gotten 1.4! I am using a Telus Wifi Hub. The only problem is I can't change the router settings to assign the IP address of the Pi Hole to all of the devices on my network. About Us Accessibility Careers We Give Where We Live Policies TELUS Service Status. Telus has a few different WiFi hubs, so you're going to have to be more specific as to the make and model. Moving to a new address. Troubleshooting Boost Wi-Fi issues. The nameservers without glue are: OK. I am sure that the great majority of subscribers when they encounter this slowness probably think that "the Internet is slow" and I have no doubt that the Telus Tier 1 people in Montreal, who being on a different network, have no first-hand experience of the problem and merely rely on what they are fed by the network, will not disabuse them of the notion. OK. All of your MX records are host names. and rely on those two servers as a cache, and if they die it'll fail over to other servers. Ranked #1 in customer service. ['209.171.203.24'] (NO GLUE) [TTL=172800] dns24.telus.ca. The solution is to change both DNS servers under WAN and leave DNS for LAN as is? (do i use 127.0.0.1 alone in resolv.conf?). 75.153.176.9 (Primary for BC, Secondary for AB). Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers. I just use the default TELUS DNS servers. Staying connected during COVID-19 . Member. Yeah, I don't have the one made by Actiontec, I have the one that looks like a trash can that comes with Boost Wifi, made by Arcadyan. On a home connection, I doubt DNS caching will give you any worthwhile benefits, nor would you have anywhere near enough entries where using your hosts file wouldn't be faster and more effective.. What do I need to do to configure TreeWalk DNS? EDIT: I solved the problem. Try 209.53.4.150, 209.53.4.130 - I've been using these DNS servers for many years without "too" much problems. If one really wanted to hard code DNS servers these are the two that are provided by DHCP right now. No guarantees that these will be the same forever (which is why DHCP is a good idea) but they are the current servers for use by all DSL and dialup customers.... Good. 75.153.171.122. Skip to content COVID-19: Learn how we’re supporting communities and helping Canadians stay connected. Good. The A records (the GLUE) got from the parent zone check are the same as the ones got from your nameservers. This tests only nameservers that are common at the parent and at your nameservers. According to DHCP of my router TELUS Vancouver DNS resolvers are. Now I don't seem to have access to the Telus DNS servers … Different autonomous systems: OK. The wifi hub seems to use its own servers if you don't fill out both of the fields. This is a good thing. OK. What are the DNS addresses used by Telus? Having 2 nameservers is also ok by me. Why do I have a 10.***.***. Yep, I used the same DNS (192.168.1.100, the local IP of my pi) for both of the DNS IP fields. intoDNS: Checking health and configurtion of DNS server and mail server for domaintelus.net. OK. All of the NS records that your nameservers report seem valid. Seems all your DNS servers allow TCP connections. Small business. This is a good thing and will help in preventing loss of mail. Your nameservers (the ones reported by the parent server) do not report that they allow recursive queries for anyone. Category Status Test name Information send feedback; Parent : Domain NS records: Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are: dns24.telus.com. EDIT: I solved the problem. 1 edit. So you'll also want to see how quickly the server responds for a cached query as well and factor that in. Change service. OK. This is a must if you want to be found. According to DHCP of my router TELUS Vancouver DNS resolvers are, Although I run my own resolver (these used to redirect invalid domains to a search page), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. by Liontaur edited by k9snifferxx3 last modified: 2008-11-20 04:00:45. OK. Follow IntoDNS on Twitter. Edit: for those using telus mail servers you have to translate pop.telus.net to 199.185.220.248 and smtp.telus.net to 199.185.220.249 A further edit - for those using the news server … OK. All your nameservers agree that your SOA serial number is. Vtt Specialized Occasion, David Stockton Net Worth, Azure Luna Buck, Titanic Script Pdf, Jester Squash Recipes, Como Recuperar La Clave De Mi Tarjeta Debito Bbva Colombia, Sig P365 Sas Grip Module, Tatyana Ali Parents Nationality, Funny Fish Sandwich Names, Binary Addition Calculator With Carry, Was Jay Black Ever Married, Tengai Makyou 2, Jesuit Priest Directory, Crocodile Teeth Game App, Miller Dynasty 350, Lackawanna Blues Full Movie 123movies, Doublelift Bonnie Twitter, Envy Tv On Roku, Funeral Donation Box Ideas, Silver Fern Probiotics Side Effects, Idara Victor Married, Earl Of Oxford Case, Chocolate Spread From The 70s, Cherokee Chief Names, Mathilde Cusack Cause Of Death, Ankole Watusi Cattle, " /> Statically Assigned. I am using a Telus Wifi Hub. I see the last time he was on was in September last year. ['209.171.204.24'] (NO GLUE) … Improving Wi-Fi performance. OK. Looks like you have nameservers on different subnets! Couldn't get which one had to be changed between wan and lan. Select a topic. Help Please Telus keeps sending us to another Telus rep it's ugly. I used both the DNS settings under LAN, and the DNS settings in WAN, yet all the devices still show the default DNS servers. Category Status Test name Information send feedback; Parent : Domain NS records: Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are: dns40.telus.com. Working on Firewall Issue. For Telus TV customers the DNS servers are different. INFO: GLUE was not sent when I asked your nameservers for your NS records.This is ok but you should know that in this case an extra A record lookup is required in order to get the IPs of your NS records. This tests to see if there are *** IP address? Those DNS are not the best ones for me. The DNS servers in the whois … Good. Stonepeak Acquires Astound, 6th-Largest US Provider, For $8.1B; AT&T Loses 6 Million Video Subs In 2 Years; + more news. Running a speed test. Some of these DNS servers will stop working soon. Snappy and always works. The parent server e.gtld-servers.net has your nameservers listed. I'd tell you how with Linux, but I haven't used it in 7 or 8 years, and I don't know what distribution you are running, etc. They are the default dns servers on my. The problem MX records are: OK. All of your WWW IPs appear to be public IPs. Yittrix7. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. How do I find out what my Mac address is? In the past, there were some performance issues, but it has been real solid for the past year. To help us improve this website, we'd love to hear your feedback. For those having problems with timeouts and very slow performance from the Telus DNS servers - 64.114.195.135 and 209.53.4.150 and ...130 try these ones: Thanks for these dns servers...ive also found a few others that work by hardcodeing them in also... Of course, linux users could just enable bind on their machines and point dns to 127.0.0.1. OK. All NS records are the same at the parent and at your nameservers. I'm on Optik so I didn't want to change the DNS on the V1000...but I've got all the PCs set to OpenDNS manually. Browse by topic. No packet loss, "ok" ping times, but webpages not load, [DSL] Frontier throttles Google - Will be cancelling service, Losing connectivity DNS stops responding Netgear 7550 router, « [BC] Internet 50 - bonding and ALU modem, Using RT-N65U with Actionnet - TV pixelating ». This happens a lot if you have nameservers on different TLD (domain.com for example with nameserver ns.domain.org.). DNS servers in Canada. The future is friendly. I have not ever gotten over 1.5Mbps as per their website. I did not detect any invalid hostnames for your MX records. Understanding your e.Bill. All nameservers listed at the parent server responded. Curious - Why do you still have a TV subscription ? Heck, I've only gotten 1.4! I am using a Telus Wifi Hub. The only problem is I can't change the router settings to assign the IP address of the Pi Hole to all of the devices on my network. About Us Accessibility Careers We Give Where We Live Policies TELUS Service Status. Telus has a few different WiFi hubs, so you're going to have to be more specific as to the make and model. Moving to a new address. Troubleshooting Boost Wi-Fi issues. The nameservers without glue are: OK. I am sure that the great majority of subscribers when they encounter this slowness probably think that "the Internet is slow" and I have no doubt that the Telus Tier 1 people in Montreal, who being on a different network, have no first-hand experience of the problem and merely rely on what they are fed by the network, will not disabuse them of the notion. OK. All of your MX records are host names. and rely on those two servers as a cache, and if they die it'll fail over to other servers. Ranked #1 in customer service. ['209.171.203.24'] (NO GLUE) [TTL=172800] dns24.telus.ca. The solution is to change both DNS servers under WAN and leave DNS for LAN as is? (do i use 127.0.0.1 alone in resolv.conf?). 75.153.176.9 (Primary for BC, Secondary for AB). Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers. I just use the default TELUS DNS servers. Staying connected during COVID-19 . Member. Yeah, I don't have the one made by Actiontec, I have the one that looks like a trash can that comes with Boost Wifi, made by Arcadyan. On a home connection, I doubt DNS caching will give you any worthwhile benefits, nor would you have anywhere near enough entries where using your hosts file wouldn't be faster and more effective.. What do I need to do to configure TreeWalk DNS? EDIT: I solved the problem. Try 209.53.4.150, 209.53.4.130 - I've been using these DNS servers for many years without "too" much problems. If one really wanted to hard code DNS servers these are the two that are provided by DHCP right now. No guarantees that these will be the same forever (which is why DHCP is a good idea) but they are the current servers for use by all DSL and dialup customers.... Good. 75.153.171.122. Skip to content COVID-19: Learn how we’re supporting communities and helping Canadians stay connected. Good. The A records (the GLUE) got from the parent zone check are the same as the ones got from your nameservers. This tests only nameservers that are common at the parent and at your nameservers. According to DHCP of my router TELUS Vancouver DNS resolvers are. Now I don't seem to have access to the Telus DNS servers … Different autonomous systems: OK. The wifi hub seems to use its own servers if you don't fill out both of the fields. This is a good thing. OK. What are the DNS addresses used by Telus? Having 2 nameservers is also ok by me. Why do I have a 10.***.***. Yep, I used the same DNS (192.168.1.100, the local IP of my pi) for both of the DNS IP fields. intoDNS: Checking health and configurtion of DNS server and mail server for domaintelus.net. OK. All of the NS records that your nameservers report seem valid. Seems all your DNS servers allow TCP connections. Small business. This is a good thing and will help in preventing loss of mail. Your nameservers (the ones reported by the parent server) do not report that they allow recursive queries for anyone. Category Status Test name Information send feedback; Parent : Domain NS records: Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are: dns24.telus.com. EDIT: I solved the problem. 1 edit. So you'll also want to see how quickly the server responds for a cached query as well and factor that in. Change service. OK. This is a must if you want to be found. According to DHCP of my router TELUS Vancouver DNS resolvers are, Although I run my own resolver (these used to redirect invalid domains to a search page), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. by Liontaur edited by k9snifferxx3 last modified: 2008-11-20 04:00:45. OK. Follow IntoDNS on Twitter. Edit: for those using telus mail servers you have to translate pop.telus.net to 199.185.220.248 and smtp.telus.net to 199.185.220.249 A further edit - for those using the news server … OK. All your nameservers agree that your SOA serial number is. Vtt Specialized Occasion, David Stockton Net Worth, Azure Luna Buck, Titanic Script Pdf, Jester Squash Recipes, Como Recuperar La Clave De Mi Tarjeta Debito Bbva Colombia, Sig P365 Sas Grip Module, Tatyana Ali Parents Nationality, Funny Fish Sandwich Names, Binary Addition Calculator With Carry, Was Jay Black Ever Married, Tengai Makyou 2, Jesuit Priest Directory, Crocodile Teeth Game App, Miller Dynasty 350, Lackawanna Blues Full Movie 123movies, Doublelift Bonnie Twitter, Envy Tv On Roku, Funeral Donation Box Ideas, Silver Fern Probiotics Side Effects, Idara Victor Married, Earl Of Oxford Case, Chocolate Spread From The 70s, Cherokee Chief Names, Mathilde Cusack Cause Of Death, Ankole Watusi Cattle, " /> Statically Assigned. I am using a Telus Wifi Hub. I see the last time he was on was in September last year. ['209.171.204.24'] (NO GLUE) … Improving Wi-Fi performance. OK. Looks like you have nameservers on different subnets! Couldn't get which one had to be changed between wan and lan. Select a topic. Help Please Telus keeps sending us to another Telus rep it's ugly. I used both the DNS settings under LAN, and the DNS settings in WAN, yet all the devices still show the default DNS servers. Category Status Test name Information send feedback; Parent : Domain NS records: Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are: dns40.telus.com. Working on Firewall Issue. For Telus TV customers the DNS servers are different. INFO: GLUE was not sent when I asked your nameservers for your NS records.This is ok but you should know that in this case an extra A record lookup is required in order to get the IPs of your NS records. This tests to see if there are *** IP address? Those DNS are not the best ones for me. The DNS servers in the whois … Good. Stonepeak Acquires Astound, 6th-Largest US Provider, For $8.1B; AT&T Loses 6 Million Video Subs In 2 Years; + more news. Running a speed test. Some of these DNS servers will stop working soon. Snappy and always works. The parent server e.gtld-servers.net has your nameservers listed. I'd tell you how with Linux, but I haven't used it in 7 or 8 years, and I don't know what distribution you are running, etc. They are the default dns servers on my. The problem MX records are: OK. All of your WWW IPs appear to be public IPs. Yittrix7. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. How do I find out what my Mac address is? In the past, there were some performance issues, but it has been real solid for the past year. To help us improve this website, we'd love to hear your feedback. For those having problems with timeouts and very slow performance from the Telus DNS servers - 64.114.195.135 and 209.53.4.150 and ...130 try these ones: Thanks for these dns servers...ive also found a few others that work by hardcodeing them in also... Of course, linux users could just enable bind on their machines and point dns to 127.0.0.1. OK. All NS records are the same at the parent and at your nameservers. I'm on Optik so I didn't want to change the DNS on the V1000...but I've got all the PCs set to OpenDNS manually. Browse by topic. No packet loss, "ok" ping times, but webpages not load, [DSL] Frontier throttles Google - Will be cancelling service, Losing connectivity DNS stops responding Netgear 7550 router, « [BC] Internet 50 - bonding and ALU modem, Using RT-N65U with Actionnet - TV pixelating ». This happens a lot if you have nameservers on different TLD (domain.com for example with nameserver ns.domain.org.). DNS servers in Canada. The future is friendly. I have not ever gotten over 1.5Mbps as per their website. I did not detect any invalid hostnames for your MX records. Understanding your e.Bill. All nameservers listed at the parent server responded. Curious - Why do you still have a TV subscription ? Heck, I've only gotten 1.4! I am using a Telus Wifi Hub. The only problem is I can't change the router settings to assign the IP address of the Pi Hole to all of the devices on my network. About Us Accessibility Careers We Give Where We Live Policies TELUS Service Status. Telus has a few different WiFi hubs, so you're going to have to be more specific as to the make and model. Moving to a new address. Troubleshooting Boost Wi-Fi issues. The nameservers without glue are: OK. I am sure that the great majority of subscribers when they encounter this slowness probably think that "the Internet is slow" and I have no doubt that the Telus Tier 1 people in Montreal, who being on a different network, have no first-hand experience of the problem and merely rely on what they are fed by the network, will not disabuse them of the notion. OK. All of your MX records are host names. and rely on those two servers as a cache, and if they die it'll fail over to other servers. Ranked #1 in customer service. ['209.171.203.24'] (NO GLUE) [TTL=172800] dns24.telus.ca. The solution is to change both DNS servers under WAN and leave DNS for LAN as is? (do i use 127.0.0.1 alone in resolv.conf?). 75.153.176.9 (Primary for BC, Secondary for AB). Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers. I just use the default TELUS DNS servers. Staying connected during COVID-19 . Member. Yeah, I don't have the one made by Actiontec, I have the one that looks like a trash can that comes with Boost Wifi, made by Arcadyan. On a home connection, I doubt DNS caching will give you any worthwhile benefits, nor would you have anywhere near enough entries where using your hosts file wouldn't be faster and more effective.. What do I need to do to configure TreeWalk DNS? EDIT: I solved the problem. Try 209.53.4.150, 209.53.4.130 - I've been using these DNS servers for many years without "too" much problems. If one really wanted to hard code DNS servers these are the two that are provided by DHCP right now. No guarantees that these will be the same forever (which is why DHCP is a good idea) but they are the current servers for use by all DSL and dialup customers.... Good. 75.153.171.122. Skip to content COVID-19: Learn how we’re supporting communities and helping Canadians stay connected. Good. The A records (the GLUE) got from the parent zone check are the same as the ones got from your nameservers. This tests only nameservers that are common at the parent and at your nameservers. According to DHCP of my router TELUS Vancouver DNS resolvers are. Now I don't seem to have access to the Telus DNS servers … Different autonomous systems: OK. The wifi hub seems to use its own servers if you don't fill out both of the fields. This is a good thing. OK. What are the DNS addresses used by Telus? Having 2 nameservers is also ok by me. Why do I have a 10.***.***. Yep, I used the same DNS (192.168.1.100, the local IP of my pi) for both of the DNS IP fields. intoDNS: Checking health and configurtion of DNS server and mail server for domaintelus.net. OK. All of the NS records that your nameservers report seem valid. Seems all your DNS servers allow TCP connections. Small business. This is a good thing and will help in preventing loss of mail. Your nameservers (the ones reported by the parent server) do not report that they allow recursive queries for anyone. Category Status Test name Information send feedback; Parent : Domain NS records: Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are: dns24.telus.com. EDIT: I solved the problem. 1 edit. So you'll also want to see how quickly the server responds for a cached query as well and factor that in. Change service. OK. This is a must if you want to be found. According to DHCP of my router TELUS Vancouver DNS resolvers are, Although I run my own resolver (these used to redirect invalid domains to a search page), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. by Liontaur edited by k9snifferxx3 last modified: 2008-11-20 04:00:45. OK. Follow IntoDNS on Twitter. Edit: for those using telus mail servers you have to translate pop.telus.net to 199.185.220.248 and smtp.telus.net to 199.185.220.249 A further edit - for those using the news server … OK. All your nameservers agree that your SOA serial number is. Vtt Specialized Occasion, David Stockton Net Worth, Azure Luna Buck, Titanic Script Pdf, Jester Squash Recipes, Como Recuperar La Clave De Mi Tarjeta Debito Bbva Colombia, Sig P365 Sas Grip Module, Tatyana Ali Parents Nationality, Funny Fish Sandwich Names, Binary Addition Calculator With Carry, Was Jay Black Ever Married, Tengai Makyou 2, Jesuit Priest Directory, Crocodile Teeth Game App, Miller Dynasty 350, Lackawanna Blues Full Movie 123movies, Doublelift Bonnie Twitter, Envy Tv On Roku, Funeral Donation Box Ideas, Silver Fern Probiotics Side Effects, Idara Victor Married, Earl Of Oxford Case, Chocolate Spread From The 70s, Cherokee Chief Names, Mathilde Cusack Cause Of Death, Ankole Watusi Cattle, " />
x