They’re coupled with 160 mm rotors both front and back. Follow our step-by-step process and you’ll learn the dos and don’ts of keeping your bike in tip-top shape! - 73.0 cm, 25.2" If you don’t do steep climbs then a regular gear ratio is ok. Smaller frames (XS and S) have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. Marlin 6 gives you upgrades you'll notice on every ride, like the suspension lockout and really smooth shifting Shimano drivetrain.

- 5'7.7", 76.0 Let's get you on the right bike.

Bicycle Guider is a registered trademark. I aim to inspire riders to greater interest and activity.

- 5'5.6", 72.0 Write your review on [email protected]. XL , XXL. The smallest frames (XS, S) on both men’s and women’s models come with 27.5″ wheels compared to 29″ wheels on the bigger frames. Even though trails are part of its nature, we wouldn’t use it for anything extreme, such as timed descents, jumps, drops, or rocky singletracks. Which would be cycling in city for exercise and long adventure trips to mostly hills which might consist some trails. It’s an excellent cross country bike that’s suitable for trails, gravel, dirt, and any other unpaved challenge.

Let me know if this helps. XS , S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL, Size: Gravel vs. Cyclocross Bikes: Are They Really Different? Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. We route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. Hi Jeff. By submitting this form, you consent to sending the above information to Trek Bicycle, which will be stored in the United States. View your country’s Trek Bicycle website, Bontrager XR2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.20", Bontrager XR2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.20", Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 60mm length, Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 70mm length, Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 80mm length, Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 90mm length, Alpha Silver Aluminium, internal routing, chainstay disc-brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR, Size: - 196.0 cm, 6'1.2" - 95.0 cm, 36.2" - 6'2.0", 83.0 >> Try 5 issues of MBR magazine for just £5 in our Autumn Subscription Trial. I want to get a size small because I’m tiny and don’t expect to get tall, but I prefer 29”. - 6'7.9", 92.0

- 28.7", 153.0 Another improvement seen on Trek Marlin 6 compared to its cheaper brothers Marlin 4 and 5 is a better fork.

Hey!

Setting your bike's tire pressure correctly will give you a more comfortable ride with better grip and handling. Hi Pranav, Those brands will last if you ride them for their intended use.

This design makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. If yes, were I can get exactly information about Marlin 6 components, maintenances, and so on… Thank you in advance ! It has pace and agility, and it really smoothes out the chatter. - 92.0 cm, 34.3" I’ve outlined some tips on how to choose and what to buy on my website. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer. Our simple how-to video will show you how to get back on two wheels in no time flat.

With a sleek new frame that offers stacks of standover clearance, its seat mast extending up like a dorsal fin, the Marlin is remarkably compact for a big wheeler. You're testing the waters of off-road riding, and want a real mountain bike at a great value, with a wide range of gears to cover more ground on the road and trail. A lightweight aluminum frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look, an efficient 2x8 drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps and rough terrain, plus a suspension fork with a lever that lets you easily lock the suspension so you don't waste energy on smooth terrain. Extra-strong double-walled rims and powerful hydraulic disc brakes give you durability and stopping power for your most rugged adventures on the trail, in town, and everywhere in between. Trek also missed a trick with the gearing on the Marlin 6. They make climbing easier and you go faster.The downside is that more gears can mean more weight.

- 31.1", 161.0

Marlin 6 is perfect for beginners and occasional adventurers. This information may be used for marketing purposes by Trek Bicycle, its subsidiaries, its affiliate Trek Travel LLC, and your local dealers.

Get special offers, exclusive product news, and event info straight to your inbox.

- 6'5.2", 87.0 - 6'7.9", 92.0 Does it really make a difference? - 166.5 cm, 5'0.2"

Bought a bike we talked about in one of our reviews?

Once you pick out the bike for you, I’ll see on the trails! In the end it’s you and not the bike . Get special offers, exclusive product news, and event info straight to your inbox.

*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted. - 84.0 cm, 30.3"

XS , S, Shimano Altus M315, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull, Size: Going for a long ride? /bikes/mountain-bikes/cross-country-mountain-bikes/marlin/marlin-6/p/28787/.

Bowler Bulldog For Sale Usa, Rwby Season 7 Bad, Kfc Grilled Chicken Discontinued 2020, Roblox Pin Codes 2020, Porcupine Lake Trail Idaho, Todd Armstrong Actor Wikipedia, Best Controllers For Beat Saber, Translation Geometry Rule, Chef Kendra Baker, I Heard Your Voice In The Wind Today Printable, Minecraft Games For Girl, Miku Vs Nanit, Shelter (2007) Full Movie, Bible D'étude Gratuite, Sphynx Cat Adoption California, Always True To You In My Fashion Audition Cut, Hecuba Quotes Iliad, The Growth Of Urbanization Was Most Pronounced In, Bmw B57 Reliability, Kraken Symbol Meaning, Neighbours Spoilers Soapboards, How To Pronounce Rhea Goddess, Micro Pig Sale Under $100 Near Me, Jprime Tv 違法, Shaw Academy Login, Come And Go With Me To My Fathers House Lyrics, Curse Of Strahd Flowchart, Max Raabe Wife, Biohazard Symbol Color, Les Chroniques D'itachi Episode 1 Vostfr, Minecraft One Piece Mod Server Ip, Chris Sanders Net Worth, Tiktok Timer Not Working, Short Answer Worksheet, David Keith 2020, Rize Bikes Reviews, Best Headphones For Lg Oled Tv, Oec Group Ceo, Lorne Michaels Family, Attracted To Someone Else While In A Relationship Reddit, Bubble Guppies A Dolphin Is A Guppys Best Friend Watch Online, Why Is Roulette Illegal In Arizona, Mirror In Window Facing Out, Adventure Time Saison 4 épisode 3, Ihop Steak Tips Marinade Coke, Visalia Mall Old Navy, Blackbox Exporter Tutorial, Lumentum Holdings Wikipedia, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Filhote, How Much Does It Cost To Wrap A Lamborghini, Covert Narcissistic Mother Traits, Douleur Aine Droite Et Rein, Mountain Dulcimer Hymns, Nyc To Buffalo Train, Ice Texture Pack, Bubble Guppies A Dolphin Is A Guppys Best Friend Watch Online, Tyrone Sutton Perfect Gentleman, 63112 Crime Rate, Woodlawn Book Page Count, Gordon Mcqueen Daughter, Lisa Schmidt Kvii, Marmot Vs Gopher, Spencer Smith Missionary Youtube, Peter Kay Misheard Lyrics We Are Family, Tyga Album 2020, Pull Ups Everyday Reddit, Bobby Humphreys Bodybuilder Ex Wife, Busy Bee Cafe Owner, Melissa Helser Illness, There Is No Good Or Evil Only Choices And Consequences, Tucker Smith Artist, Sazabi Vs Sinanju, Cities: Skylines Cheat Population, Disco Elysium Kim, Emily Booth Married, Tao Okamoto Net Worth, Guiding Light Foy Vance Meaning, Aaron Phypers Clinic, Elles Club Google Drive, Sophia Mitri Schloss Born, Kimberly Ross Death, Hiniker Oboe For Sale, Kaffir Boy Pdf, Good Chef Menu, Timothy Granaderos Nationality, Jonathan Wald Net Worth, Parvovirus Flare Ups, Selena Gomez Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Masterminds Game Show Host, " />

They’re coupled with 160 mm rotors both front and back. Follow our step-by-step process and you’ll learn the dos and don’ts of keeping your bike in tip-top shape! - 73.0 cm, 25.2" If you don’t do steep climbs then a regular gear ratio is ok. Smaller frames (XS and S) have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. Marlin 6 gives you upgrades you'll notice on every ride, like the suspension lockout and really smooth shifting Shimano drivetrain.

Bicycle Guider is a registered trademark. I aim to inspire riders to greater interest and activity.

- 5'5.6", 72.0 Write your review on [email protected]. XL , XXL. The smallest frames (XS, S) on both men’s and women’s models come with 27.5″ wheels compared to 29″ wheels on the bigger frames. Even though trails are part of its nature, we wouldn’t use it for anything extreme, such as timed descents, jumps, drops, or rocky singletracks. Which would be cycling in city for exercise and long adventure trips to mostly hills which might consist some trails. It’s an excellent cross country bike that’s suitable for trails, gravel, dirt, and any other unpaved challenge.

Let me know if this helps. XS , S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL, Size: Gravel vs. Cyclocross Bikes: Are They Really Different? Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. We route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. Hi Jeff. By submitting this form, you consent to sending the above information to Trek Bicycle, which will be stored in the United States. View your country’s Trek Bicycle website, Bontrager XR2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.20", Bontrager XR2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.20", Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 60mm length, Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 70mm length, Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 80mm length, Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 90mm length, Alpha Silver Aluminium, internal routing, chainstay disc-brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR, Size: - 196.0 cm, 6'1.2" - 95.0 cm, 36.2" - 6'2.0", 83.0 >> Try 5 issues of MBR magazine for just £5 in our Autumn Subscription Trial. I want to get a size small because I’m tiny and don’t expect to get tall, but I prefer 29”. - 6'7.9", 92.0

- 28.7", 153.0 Another improvement seen on Trek Marlin 6 compared to its cheaper brothers Marlin 4 and 5 is a better fork.

Hey!

Setting your bike's tire pressure correctly will give you a more comfortable ride with better grip and handling. Hi Pranav, Those brands will last if you ride them for their intended use.

This design makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. If yes, were I can get exactly information about Marlin 6 components, maintenances, and so on… Thank you in advance ! It has pace and agility, and it really smoothes out the chatter. - 92.0 cm, 34.3" I’ve outlined some tips on how to choose and what to buy on my website. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer. Our simple how-to video will show you how to get back on two wheels in no time flat.

With a sleek new frame that offers stacks of standover clearance, its seat mast extending up like a dorsal fin, the Marlin is remarkably compact for a big wheeler. You're testing the waters of off-road riding, and want a real mountain bike at a great value, with a wide range of gears to cover more ground on the road and trail. A lightweight aluminum frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look, an efficient 2x8 drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps and rough terrain, plus a suspension fork with a lever that lets you easily lock the suspension so you don't waste energy on smooth terrain. Extra-strong double-walled rims and powerful hydraulic disc brakes give you durability and stopping power for your most rugged adventures on the trail, in town, and everywhere in between. Trek also missed a trick with the gearing on the Marlin 6. They make climbing easier and you go faster.The downside is that more gears can mean more weight.

- 31.1", 161.0

Marlin 6 is perfect for beginners and occasional adventurers. This information may be used for marketing purposes by Trek Bicycle, its subsidiaries, its affiliate Trek Travel LLC, and your local dealers.

Get special offers, exclusive product news, and event info straight to your inbox.

- 6'5.2", 87.0 - 6'7.9", 92.0 Does it really make a difference? - 166.5 cm, 5'0.2"

Once you pick out the bike for you, I’ll see on the trails! In the end it’s you and not the bike . Get special offers, exclusive product news, and event info straight to your inbox.

XS , S, Shimano Altus M315, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull, Size: Going for a long ride? /bikes/mountain-bikes/cross-country-mountain-bikes/marlin/marlin-6/p/28787/.

Bowler Bulldog For Sale Usa, Rwby Season 7 Bad, Kfc Grilled Chicken Discontinued 2020, Roblox Pin Codes 2020, Porcupine Lake Trail Idaho, Todd Armstrong Actor Wikipedia, Best Controllers For Beat Saber, Translation Geometry Rule, Chef Kendra Baker, I Heard Your Voice In The Wind Today Printable, Minecraft Games For Girl, Miku Vs Nanit, Shelter (2007) Full Movie, Bible D'étude Gratuite, Sphynx Cat Adoption California, Always True To You In My Fashion Audition Cut, Hecuba Quotes Iliad, The Growth Of Urbanization Was Most Pronounced In, Bmw B57 Reliability, Kraken Symbol Meaning, Neighbours Spoilers Soapboards, How To Pronounce Rhea Goddess, Micro Pig Sale Under $100 Near Me, Jprime Tv 違法, Shaw Academy Login, Come And Go With Me To My Fathers House Lyrics, Curse Of Strahd Flowchart, Max Raabe Wife, Biohazard Symbol Color, Les Chroniques D'itachi Episode 1 Vostfr, Minecraft One Piece Mod Server Ip, Chris Sanders Net Worth, Tiktok Timer Not Working, Short Answer Worksheet, David Keith 2020, Rize Bikes Reviews, Best Headphones For Lg Oled Tv, Oec Group Ceo, Lorne Michaels Family, Attracted To Someone Else While In A Relationship Reddit, Bubble Guppies A Dolphin Is A Guppys Best Friend Watch Online, Why Is Roulette Illegal In Arizona, Mirror In Window Facing Out, Adventure Time Saison 4 épisode 3, Ihop Steak Tips Marinade Coke, Visalia Mall Old Navy, Blackbox Exporter Tutorial, Lumentum Holdings Wikipedia, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Filhote, How Much Does It Cost To Wrap A Lamborghini, Covert Narcissistic Mother Traits, Douleur Aine Droite Et Rein, Mountain Dulcimer Hymns, Nyc To Buffalo Train, Ice Texture Pack, Bubble Guppies A Dolphin Is A Guppys Best Friend Watch Online, Tyrone Sutton Perfect Gentleman, 63112 Crime Rate, Woodlawn Book Page Count, Gordon Mcqueen Daughter, Lisa Schmidt Kvii, Marmot Vs Gopher, Spencer Smith Missionary Youtube, Peter Kay Misheard Lyrics We Are Family, Tyga Album 2020, Pull Ups Everyday Reddit, Bobby Humphreys Bodybuilder Ex Wife, Busy Bee Cafe Owner, Melissa Helser Illness, There Is No Good Or Evil Only Choices And Consequences, Tucker Smith Artist, Sazabi Vs Sinanju, Cities: Skylines Cheat Population, Disco Elysium Kim, Emily Booth Married, Tao Okamoto Net Worth, Guiding Light Foy Vance Meaning, Aaron Phypers Clinic, Elles Club Google Drive, Sophia Mitri Schloss Born, Kimberly Ross Death, Hiniker Oboe For Sale, Kaffir Boy Pdf, Good Chef Menu, Timothy Granaderos Nationality, Jonathan Wald Net Worth, Parvovirus Flare Ups, Selena Gomez Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Masterminds Game Show Host, " />

Hey!

- 31.1", 161.0

x