Both Pastor Miller and Rachel had the privilege of growing up in Christian homes, and were saved as young children.

has been the Principal/Administrator at Golden State Baptist Schools for   Your link has been automatically embedded. She graduated from Baptist Bible College in Springfield, Missouri, in 1967 with an emphasis in Christian Education. Where, in the Bible, does it say that the husband is to be the "leader" anyway? In this flesh we all know we must be careful lest we fall. And men say "my wife won't submit". Chairman of the Bible Department, cburcham@gsbc.edu 408-988-8551 Ext. Unaccredited bachelor's degrees are offered in pastoral theology, pastoral assistant, missions, Christian ministries, music education, Christian education (elementary and secondary), and secretarial science. You don't do that by cutting down her meatloaf if front of the guests. Our knowledgeable staff would love to help! I just can't wrap my head around it. Good point Heartstrings. Wouldn't it be best to show them HOW? Please pray for the church and college. //--> 5Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. Now it remains to be seen what will come of this sad situation. "Golden State Baptist College students are expected to go soul winning for a minimum of three hours per week." Pastors that neglect to preach and teach things of this nature are not preaching the whole Word of God. But it really doesn't take much effort to ask another church member to be present when we are brought into a situation were we might have to be alone with either someone of the opposite sex or children, including teens. I remember as a young Christian learning this and making it a part of my belief system on a personal scale. As a pastor, I understand the importance of our church keeping their eyes on Jesus and not on me or any other preacher. 5Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. Now it remains to be seen what will come of this sad situation. "Golden State Baptist College students are expected to go soul winning for a minimum of three hours per week." Pastors that neglect to preach and teach things of this nature are not preaching the whole Word of God. But it really doesn't take much effort to ask another church member to be present when we are brought into a situation were we might have to be alone with either someone of the opposite sex or children, including teens. I remember as a young Christian learning this and making it a part of my belief system on a personal scale. As a pastor, I understand the importance of our church keeping their eyes on Jesus and not on me or any other preacher. 5Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. Now it remains to be seen what will come of this sad situation. "Golden State Baptist College students are expected to go soul winning for a minimum of three hours per week." Pastors that neglect to preach and teach things of this nature are not preaching the whole Word of God. But it really doesn't take much effort to ask another church member to be present when we are brought into a situation were we might have to be alone with either someone of the opposite sex or children, including teens. I remember as a young Christian learning this and making it a part of my belief system on a personal scale. As a pastor, I understand the importance of our church keeping their eyes on Jesus and not on me or any other preacher.
service drive du lundi au samedi
x