Janel Meilani Parrish born October 30, 1988 is an American entertainer and vocalist. Her mother is of Chinese descent and her father is Caucasian.

Has played the piano since age 6 and is an accomplished songwriter. Missed her initial flight to film the pilot of.

Janel Parrish next B'Day will be after 11 Months, 27 Days, Anonymous, Other Works For me, my favorite trends of summer are lots of color, wedges, rompers and bright lipstick. I have been studying piano since I was six. That same year, she entered the talent competition Star Search (2003), but did not progress further than the first round.Parrish began her acting career in 1996 with the role of Young Cosette in "Les Misérables", first performing in the U.S. national tour and then transferring to the Broadway production.

New paparazzi photos of Janel Parrish in a tiny black bikini in Maui 10/13/2015.

They help me keep fit by going to the gym and training with me. Janel Meilani Parrish is part of a Millennial Generation (also known as Generation Y). the outer planets, Uranus and Neptune were not yet discovered, since the telescope had not yet been invented. In Hawaii, she is called Hapa, which is a term for being half Asian. – Janel Parrish Net Worth Stats – When is Janel Parrish’s birthday? At 14, she moved to Los Angeles with her family. She appeared on an episode of Zoey 101 with Jamie Lynn Spears. Janel Parrish is an American Film Actress. Her sister, Melissa Nohelani, is eight years her senior. Age: 27 (October 30, 1988). I like jewelry. The greatest overall compatibility with Scorpio is Taurus and Cancer. Is a very talented singer, and has been on Broadway. Attended Moanalua Elementary School and spent her freshman year at Moanalua High, before being home schooled. During the Eighties, conservative politics and Reaganomics held sway as the Berlin Wall crumbled, new computer technologies emerged and blockbuster movies and MTV reshaped pop culture. People of this zodiac sign like truth, being right, longtime friends, teasing, and dislike dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people. Blake Lively is great. I'm hoping to do more with my music. Fact Check: We strive for accuracy and fairness. She played Jade in the film Bratz: The Movie. I like to stay hydrated with water throughout the day and snack on apples, but my guilty pleasure would definitely be a caramel macchiato from Starbucks! Astrologers and astronomers could only work with planets visible to the eye. The 31-year-old tv actress was born in Oahu, Hawaii, USA.

The 32-year-old tv actress was born in Oahu, Hawaii, USA. Place of Birth: Honolulu, Hawaii, the U.S. Father’s name: Mark Phillip Parrish Janel Parrish is an American actress and singer who portrayed Mona Vanderwaal in Pretty Little Liars (2010). Was the maid of honor at her sister's wedding. Janel Parrish was born on October 30, 1988 in Honolulu , Hawaii. Gossip Girl: The Next Generation Dream Cast. The strengths of this sign are being resourceful, brave, passionate, a true friend, while weaknesses can be distrusting, jealous, secretive and violent. Majority of Janel’s money comes from being a tv actress. Discover what happened on this day. She was born Janel Meilani Parrish on October 30, 1988 in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, to parents Joanne (Mew) and Mark Phillip Parrish. Classical, jazz, compositional, Broadway, everything.

Her parents, Joanne and Mark Parrish, were former bodybuilders.

JUMP TO: Janel Parrish’s biography, facts, family, personal life, zodiac, videos, net worth, and popularity.

I am really looking forward to being a role model for girls. People born under this sign are energetic and excitable. Who’s the richest TV Actress in the world. I play piano and musical theater is my background. I did the stage musical "Spring Awakening" recently and it reignited the love I have for singing. Zodiac Sign: Janel Parrish is a Scorpio. Her first single, "Rainy Day", was released that same year and appeared on the, (September 8, 2018) Married her boyfriend of 2 years Chris Long at Kualoa Ranch in Hawaii, also known as the spot where. Parrish is an American Tv actress. Janel Parrish’s birth sign is Scorpio and she has a ruling planet of Pluto. Growing up in Oahu, Hawaii, Janel Parrish discovered her love of performing at a young age. | 

Date of Birth: October 30, 1988.

She was a contestant on Star Search who performed on the piano in 2003. Like many famous people and celebrities, Janel Parrish keeps her personal life private. You can also find out who is Janel Parrish dating now and celebrity dating histories at CelebsCouples. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us. Janel is half Chinese, half Caucasian. I'm lucky to have parents who used to be bodybuilders! Janel Parrish’s mother’s name is Joanne Parrish and her father’s name is Mark Parrish. Janel Parrish’s age is 32.

Janel Parrish’s age is 31. She subsequently guest starred in various television series, before landing her breakthrough role as Jade in Bratz (2007). – Who’s the richest TV Actress in the world? About Janel. Ruling Planet: Janel Parrish has a ruling planet of Pluto and has a ruling planet of Pluto. It's hard to know Janel Parrish birth time, but we do know her mother gave birth to her on a Sunday. Music is my passion, singing, performing. © 2017 - 2020 AgeCalculator.Me, XML SiteMap. She is best known for playing Mona Vanderwaal on the Freeform riddle show arrangement Pretty Little Liars. I think she really knows how to dress. This page is updated often with new details about Janel Parrish. Keywords Search By People: Age, Height, Weight, Weight in Pound, Height in Feet, Wiki, Bio, Family, Brother, Sister, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Birth Date, Nickname, Eye Color, Hair Color, Father, Mother, Husband, Wife, Daughter, Son, School Name, Educational Qualification, Favorite Actors, Favorite Actress, Favorite Color, Favorite Food, Favorite Animal, Hobbies, Net Worth, Salary, Phone Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, House Address, Website, Photo, Children, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Real Name, Instagram ID, Facebook Page, TikTok ID. Janel Parrish is an American actress, dancer, singer and songwriter. She was a contestant on Star Search who performed on the piano in 2003. The 1980s was the decade of big hair, big phones, pastel suits, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rubik’s cubes, Yuppies, Air Jordans, shoulder pads and Pac Man. I'm also addicted to Cardio Barre classes and hiking. Actress who won multiple Teen Choice Awards for her portrayal of Mona Vanderwaal on the series Pretty Little Liars alongside Ashley Benson. Her mother is of Chinese descent and her father is Caucasian.

Studied acting, singing, the piano, and tap dance and jazz dance from the age of 7.

She is known for being a TV Actress. After winning many local talent competitions, she was cast as “Young Cosette” in the Broadway production of Les Misérables.Janel has made guest appearances on Baywatch, The Bernie Mac Show, Zoey 101 and had a recurring role in the NBC series Heroes. Janel Meilani Parrish attended Moanalua High School. Janel Parrish was born on Sunday and have been alive for 11,548 days , Janel Parrish next B'Day will be after 4 Months, 18 Days , See detailed result below. Official Sites. Shoes, belts, luggage. Bookmark this page and come back often for updates. I just love it all. Signed to Geffen Records as a solo artist in 2007. And Rihanna. She was educated at Moanalua Elementary and Moanalua High School, but left after ninth grade to be home schooled. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. At age 6, Parrish began piano lessons, and within a year was also studying acting, singing, tap dance and jazz dance. My top three personal best-dressed list: Lea Michele. Publicity Listings Actors and actresses who've played bullies! CelebsMoney has recently updated Janel Parrish’s net worth. People born on a Sunday can often rely on sympathy from others and generally have luck on their side. She played Jade in the film Bratz: The Movie. All Rights Reserved, Janel Parrish is a Scorpio and her 33rd birthday is in, The 32-year-old American was born in the Millennials Generation and the Year of the Dragon.

Janel Parrish was born on the 30th of October, 1988.

Janel Parrish is 31 Years, 7 Months, 13 Days old. © 2020 Oview Digital. Chinese Zodiac: Janel Parrish was born in the Year of the Rat.

Rêver D'un Abcès Qui Se Vide, Aitch Rain Mp3, Acsi Speech Meet Selections 2019, Dan Wilkinson Cause Of Death, Usa Powerball Hot Pairs Of Numbers, Almost Paradise Renewed For Season 2, The Jolly Beggarman Lyrics Mad Dog Mcrea, Mark Cavendish First Wife, Puffing Snake Care, Contextual Analysis Example Essay Pdf, Swanand Kirkire Net Worth, D Boon Quotes, Sinhala Baby Boy Names Starting With D, Nuke Map 3d, What Does It Mean To Dispute An Argument On The Basis Of The Facts, Haste Pro Crack, 松田 聖子 Naver, テセウスの船動画 1 話 9tsu, Catching Killers: Blood Spatter Answer Key, Nba 2k Mobile Mod Apk, The Abduction Of Europa Ovid, Bull Arab Hunting, Kubota Bx Attachments, Gerry Koob New Jersey, Mckennaii Spores Usa, Us Newspaper Map, Porsche Cayenne Battery Voltage, Sean Sagar Wife, Rammstein Deutschland Bass Tab, James Joseph Brown Ii, Kenmore Dishwasher Stuck In Sensing Cycle, Elijah The Boy Net Worth, How To Cook Salmon Head Japanese Style, Nicknames For Celestine, How To Get Kramer Hair, Mountain Men Season 7, Pain Acronym Nursing, Oberhasli Goats For Sale California, Ventriloquist Dummy Makers Uk, Mylifetime Com Activate, Cbn Distillate For Sale, 櫻井 有吉the夜会 動画 パンドラ, 3 Sisters Boutique Utah, Connotative Meaning Of Eagle, Jonathan Scott Death Cause, Accuweather Platinum Discontinued, Green Hell Survival Mode, Daryl Hall 2020, Can Ostriches Jump, Toonami Cancelled 2020, The Toy Box Killer Movie, How To Make Cell Phone Jammer At Home Pdf, Mayra Posey Instagram, Funny Metaphors About Love, Robert Deleo Twitter, Strange Journey Redux Catch The Rabbit, Heptagon Examples In Real Life, Shark Attack In Oman, Cute Osu Skins, Francesco Pazzi Wife, " />

Janel Meilani Parrish born October 30, 1988 is an American entertainer and vocalist. Her mother is of Chinese descent and her father is Caucasian.

Has played the piano since age 6 and is an accomplished songwriter. Missed her initial flight to film the pilot of.

Janel Parrish next B'Day will be after 11 Months, 27 Days, Anonymous, Other Works For me, my favorite trends of summer are lots of color, wedges, rompers and bright lipstick. I have been studying piano since I was six. That same year, she entered the talent competition Star Search (2003), but did not progress further than the first round.Parrish began her acting career in 1996 with the role of Young Cosette in "Les Misérables", first performing in the U.S. national tour and then transferring to the Broadway production.

New paparazzi photos of Janel Parrish in a tiny black bikini in Maui 10/13/2015.

They help me keep fit by going to the gym and training with me. Janel Meilani Parrish is part of a Millennial Generation (also known as Generation Y). the outer planets, Uranus and Neptune were not yet discovered, since the telescope had not yet been invented. In Hawaii, she is called Hapa, which is a term for being half Asian. – Janel Parrish Net Worth Stats – When is Janel Parrish’s birthday? At 14, she moved to Los Angeles with her family. She appeared on an episode of Zoey 101 with Jamie Lynn Spears. Janel Parrish is an American Film Actress. Her sister, Melissa Nohelani, is eight years her senior. Age: 27 (October 30, 1988). I like jewelry. The greatest overall compatibility with Scorpio is Taurus and Cancer. Is a very talented singer, and has been on Broadway. Attended Moanalua Elementary School and spent her freshman year at Moanalua High, before being home schooled. During the Eighties, conservative politics and Reaganomics held sway as the Berlin Wall crumbled, new computer technologies emerged and blockbuster movies and MTV reshaped pop culture. People of this zodiac sign like truth, being right, longtime friends, teasing, and dislike dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people. Blake Lively is great. I'm hoping to do more with my music. Fact Check: We strive for accuracy and fairness. She played Jade in the film Bratz: The Movie. I like to stay hydrated with water throughout the day and snack on apples, but my guilty pleasure would definitely be a caramel macchiato from Starbucks! Astrologers and astronomers could only work with planets visible to the eye. The 31-year-old tv actress was born in Oahu, Hawaii, USA.

The 32-year-old tv actress was born in Oahu, Hawaii, USA. Place of Birth: Honolulu, Hawaii, the U.S. Father’s name: Mark Phillip Parrish Janel Parrish is an American actress and singer who portrayed Mona Vanderwaal in Pretty Little Liars (2010). Was the maid of honor at her sister's wedding. Janel Parrish was born on October 30, 1988 in Honolulu , Hawaii. Gossip Girl: The Next Generation Dream Cast. The strengths of this sign are being resourceful, brave, passionate, a true friend, while weaknesses can be distrusting, jealous, secretive and violent. Majority of Janel’s money comes from being a tv actress. Discover what happened on this day. She was born Janel Meilani Parrish on October 30, 1988 in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, to parents Joanne (Mew) and Mark Phillip Parrish. Classical, jazz, compositional, Broadway, everything.

JUMP TO: Janel Parrish’s biography, facts, family, personal life, zodiac, videos, net worth, and popularity.

I am really looking forward to being a role model for girls. People born under this sign are energetic and excitable. Who’s the richest TV Actress in the world. I play piano and musical theater is my background. I did the stage musical "Spring Awakening" recently and it reignited the love I have for singing. Zodiac Sign: Janel Parrish is a Scorpio. Her first single, "Rainy Day", was released that same year and appeared on the, (September 8, 2018) Married her boyfriend of 2 years Chris Long at Kualoa Ranch in Hawaii, also known as the spot where. Parrish is an American Tv actress. Janel Parrish’s birth sign is Scorpio and she has a ruling planet of Pluto. Growing up in Oahu, Hawaii, Janel Parrish discovered her love of performing at a young age. | 

She was a contestant on Star Search who performed on the piano in 2003. Like many famous people and celebrities, Janel Parrish keeps her personal life private. You can also find out who is Janel Parrish dating now and celebrity dating histories at CelebsCouples. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us. Janel is half Chinese, half Caucasian. I'm lucky to have parents who used to be bodybuilders! Janel Parrish’s mother’s name is Joanne Parrish and her father’s name is Mark Parrish. Janel Parrish’s age is 32.

Janel Parrish’s age is 31. She subsequently guest starred in various television series, before landing her breakthrough role as Jade in Bratz (2007). – Who’s the richest TV Actress in the world? About Janel. Ruling Planet: Janel Parrish has a ruling planet of Pluto and has a ruling planet of Pluto. It's hard to know Janel Parrish birth time, but we do know her mother gave birth to her on a Sunday. Music is my passion, singing, performing. © 2017 - 2020 AgeCalculator.Me, XML SiteMap. She is best known for playing Mona Vanderwaal on the Freeform riddle show arrangement Pretty Little Liars. I think she really knows how to dress. This page is updated often with new details about Janel Parrish. Keywords Search By People: Age, Height, Weight, Weight in Pound, Height in Feet, Wiki, Bio, Family, Brother, Sister, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Birth Date, Nickname, Eye Color, Hair Color, Father, Mother, Husband, Wife, Daughter, Son, School Name, Educational Qualification, Favorite Actors, Favorite Actress, Favorite Color, Favorite Food, Favorite Animal, Hobbies, Net Worth, Salary, Phone Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, House Address, Website, Photo, Children, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Real Name, Instagram ID, Facebook Page, TikTok ID. Janel Parrish is an American actress, dancer, singer and songwriter. She was a contestant on Star Search who performed on the piano in 2003. The 1980s was the decade of big hair, big phones, pastel suits, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rubik’s cubes, Yuppies, Air Jordans, shoulder pads and Pac Man. I'm also addicted to Cardio Barre classes and hiking. Actress who won multiple Teen Choice Awards for her portrayal of Mona Vanderwaal on the series Pretty Little Liars alongside Ashley Benson. Her mother is of Chinese descent and her father is Caucasian.

Studied acting, singing, the piano, and tap dance and jazz dance from the age of 7.

She is known for being a TV Actress. After winning many local talent competitions, she was cast as “Young Cosette” in the Broadway production of Les Misérables.Janel has made guest appearances on Baywatch, The Bernie Mac Show, Zoey 101 and had a recurring role in the NBC series Heroes. Janel Meilani Parrish attended Moanalua High School. Janel Parrish was born on Sunday and have been alive for 11,548 days , Janel Parrish next B'Day will be after 4 Months, 18 Days , See detailed result below. Official Sites. Shoes, belts, luggage. Bookmark this page and come back often for updates. I just love it all. Signed to Geffen Records as a solo artist in 2007. And Rihanna. She was educated at Moanalua Elementary and Moanalua High School, but left after ninth grade to be home schooled. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. At age 6, Parrish began piano lessons, and within a year was also studying acting, singing, tap dance and jazz dance. My top three personal best-dressed list: Lea Michele. Publicity Listings Actors and actresses who've played bullies! CelebsMoney has recently updated Janel Parrish’s net worth. People born on a Sunday can often rely on sympathy from others and generally have luck on their side. She played Jade in the film Bratz: The Movie. All Rights Reserved, Janel Parrish is a Scorpio and her 33rd birthday is in, The 32-year-old American was born in the Millennials Generation and the Year of the Dragon.

Janel Parrish is 31 Years, 7 Months, 13 Days old. © 2020 Oview Digital. Chinese Zodiac: Janel Parrish was born in the Year of the Rat.

Rêver D'un Abcès Qui Se Vide, Aitch Rain Mp3, Acsi Speech Meet Selections 2019, Dan Wilkinson Cause Of Death, Usa Powerball Hot Pairs Of Numbers, Almost Paradise Renewed For Season 2, The Jolly Beggarman Lyrics Mad Dog Mcrea, Mark Cavendish First Wife, Puffing Snake Care, Contextual Analysis Example Essay Pdf, Swanand Kirkire Net Worth, D Boon Quotes, Sinhala Baby Boy Names Starting With D, Nuke Map 3d, What Does It Mean To Dispute An Argument On The Basis Of The Facts, Haste Pro Crack, 松田 聖子 Naver, テセウスの船動画 1 話 9tsu, Catching Killers: Blood Spatter Answer Key, Nba 2k Mobile Mod Apk, The Abduction Of Europa Ovid, Bull Arab Hunting, Kubota Bx Attachments, Gerry Koob New Jersey, Mckennaii Spores Usa, Us Newspaper Map, Porsche Cayenne Battery Voltage, Sean Sagar Wife, Rammstein Deutschland Bass Tab, James Joseph Brown Ii, Kenmore Dishwasher Stuck In Sensing Cycle, Elijah The Boy Net Worth, How To Cook Salmon Head Japanese Style, Nicknames For Celestine, How To Get Kramer Hair, Mountain Men Season 7, Pain Acronym Nursing, Oberhasli Goats For Sale California, Ventriloquist Dummy Makers Uk, Mylifetime Com Activate, Cbn Distillate For Sale, 櫻井 有吉the夜会 動画 パンドラ, 3 Sisters Boutique Utah, Connotative Meaning Of Eagle, Jonathan Scott Death Cause, Accuweather Platinum Discontinued, Green Hell Survival Mode, Daryl Hall 2020, Can Ostriches Jump, Toonami Cancelled 2020, The Toy Box Killer Movie, How To Make Cell Phone Jammer At Home Pdf, Mayra Posey Instagram, Funny Metaphors About Love, Robert Deleo Twitter, Strange Journey Redux Catch The Rabbit, Heptagon Examples In Real Life, Shark Attack In Oman, Cute Osu Skins, Francesco Pazzi Wife, " />

x