Durch meine Klangheilungen, geführten Meditationen und Kurse bringe ich Frequenzen göttlicher Liebe und Frieden, um bei der Heilung der Menschheit und Mutter Erde zu helfen. She released her first solo album Mai Lan in 2012. Her next full-length album, Autopilote, debuted on January 19, 2018. Shift your vibration to release, receive, and heal. In 2019, this song was used in a commercial for Virgin Mobile. Im Kern von uns allen ist Frieden.

Produced by Max Labarthe, Mai Lan also featured French producers Nikkfurie and Orelsan on the track 'Les Huitres'."[5].

The video for the song was directed by French studio PANAMÆRA.

In 2017, … It features the previously released singles, 'Technique', 'Haze', and 'Vampire'. I miss her presence, her love.

In 2016, she appeared on M83's album Junk, contributing with vocals on four tracks, including the single "Go!". Learn to build your inner sanctuary and feel at peace.

The album spanned two singles, "Easy" and "Les Huîtres". On 2013, they released the EP "Nightfall", reviewed by Billboard as "a proper house tune that looks forward while respecting the roots of its culture".

My soul is familiar with this beautiful resonance.-Julie, I have always imagined if my angel sang to me it would sound just like this. I am Mei-lan Maurits—a sound oracle. Es ist die Bestimmung meiner Seele, ein Kanal für Licht, Liebe und göttliche Gegenwart zu sein. Auf diese Weise bringen wir den Himmel auf die Erde. called "a slice of delicately crafted Electro-Pop that recalls the likes of Au Revoir Simone and Annie on the vocal front, and a chilled-out Hudson Mohawke in its sonic textures". Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. It break barriers, providing comfort and calm to the anxious mind. Touches a part of me that nothing else has.-Maria, Your music takes me deep into space and galaxies.

Ich bin Mei-lan Maurits – Klangorakel, Intuitiver Führer und klarer, offener Kanal des Göttlichen. All of my work serves the purpose of bringing light to your life and assisting you in reconnecting to the source of love within you. Mein Herz quillt über vor Liebe und Dankbarkeit, euch hier mit mir in diesem Raum zu fühlen. Durch Liebe und göttliche Gnade habe ich meine Gaben aktiviert – und meine Gaben sind für dich und für die Menschheit. [citation needed], In 2013, Mai Lan created the duo Little Freaky Things in collaboration with musician Donovans (Nicolas Nekmouche), releasing music under the label 11Heads Records.

[14] Follow up was the 2014 EP "Saturne". Ich bis vor kurzem zumindest nicht, bis jetzt, denn ich wurde auf den Youtube Kanal von Mai-lan Maurits “geführt”. Effortlessly, as you simply listen and open to receive the music, you release energies, beliefs, and emotions that no longer serve you. The single 'Pumper' was featured in a television ad for Culligan Water during 2018. "[7], The video for the song was directed by French studio PANAMÆRA. Mai Lan appeared on four tracks from French electronic music band M83, led by Anthony Gonzalez.

Would I be more serene to know her close, watching over me? I show up with my vampire-girlfriends crew, half-thug half-sex, in a weird garden party where everyone drinks this strange red liquid… I’ll let you discover what happens next. I always liked the narrow limit between a frightening and a funny atmosphere, that fuzzy half-smile. Mai-Lan Aquarella Morgane Chapiron (stylized as MAI LAN) is a French-Vietnamese artist.

Every time we'd do something 'technical' (it was most of the time stupid stuff) we'd snap and say proudly 'technique'.

the women's fashion brand BEZEMYMAILAN.

[citation needed], On 26 January 2017, Mai Lan released her single "Vampire", co-written with Anthony Gonzalez of M83 and Nick Sylvester. I lost a bit of light, I'm not as strong.

[15], 2012: Mai Lan (3ème Bureau / Wagram Music). On 3 June 2016, Mai Lan released her single "Technique", co-written with Max Labarthe and Nick Sylvester.

It is a trip, a kind of egosferatrip. The pure energy is divine. Not only did Mai Lan reach a wider international audience, but she was also critically acclaimed for her participation on the album, with Rolling Stone stating: "It's France's best kept secret, vocalist Mai Lan, who stands tallest; on tracks like "Laser Gun" and "Atlantique Sud" she tempers the record's kitsch factor with the timeless, ghostly vocal sheen. Close your eyes and receive a journey within.

"[12], On 19 January 2018, Mai Lan released her second full-length LP "Autopilote", co-written Max Labarthe, Nick Sylvester, and M83 (Vampire). It also features two new tracks, 'Nail Polish' and 'Pas D'Amour'. Thank you for contributing with all of your magic in this life.-Isabelle, Your voice sends shivers down my spine. Ich bin Mei-lan Maurits – Klangorakel, Intuitiver Führer und klarer, offener Kanal des Göttlichen. 2012: "Easy" (3ème Bureau / Wagram Music), 2012: "Easy (Remixes)" (3ème Bureau / Wagram Music), 2013: "Les Huîtres" (3ème Bureau / Wagram Music), 2017: "Vampire EP" (Cinq7 / Wagram Music), http://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm-59402/soundtrack/, https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mai-lan/id83097691, "Dive Into the Elegant Chaos of Mai Lan's "Technique" Video | Pitchfork", http://www.stereogum.com/1928711/mai-lan-nail-polish-pas-damour/music/, "CODER Crew's Picks of the Week: Little Freaky Things, Iggy Azalea and More", "Little Freaky Things – Saturne (Donovans Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD]", http://www.stereogum.com/1920109/mai-lan-vampire/music/, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mai_Lan&oldid=986609141, All articles with vague or ambiguous time, Articles with unsourced statements from March 2018, Wikipedia articles with SUDOC identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Bibi the Dog" by M83 featuring Mai Lan, from the album, "Laser Gun" by M83 featuring Mai Lan, from the album, "Atlantique Sud" by M83 featuring Mai Lan, from the album, "Altered Love" by M83 featuring Mai Lan, from the vinyl single, "GPS sur la comète" by La Caution featuring Mai Lan, from the album, "Arrêt De Souffle" by Mai Lan, from the soundtrack to the film, "Gentiment Je T'immole" by Mai Lan, from the soundtrack to the film, "Serpent" by Nguyen Lê and Mai Lan, from the soundtrack to the film, "Berceuse" by Nguyen Lê and Mai Lan, from the soundtrack to the film, "Découverte Maison" by Nguyen Lê and Mai Lan, from the soundtrack to the film, "Personne fusible" by La Caution featuring Mai Lan, from the album, This page was last edited on 1 November 2020, at 22:35. Durch deine heilige Gegenwart, deine tiefen Atemzüge und das Licht deiner einzigartigen Seele hast auch du hier auf Erden eine göttliche Bestimmung. Jeden Tag entscheide ich mich dafür, ein klarer und offener Kanal zu sein, so dass ich mit all meiner Liebe, Kraft und Präsenz ein Leuchtfeuer des Lichts bin und die heilende Essenz der Quellenliebe in die Welt bringe. Your music makes me feel alive. [citation needed]. "[13], Mai Lan was part of the Junk worldwide tour in 2016. In this song, I am a vampire who explains there is no way to escape and how I will devour you.

Thank you.-Louis. Dadurch verschiebt sich ihre Schwingung zu Frieden, Freude, Liebe und Fülle, was ihre heiligste Wahrheit ist. Sound has the power to re-align the energy system and shift our vibratory state in an instant, bringing one to a balanced and whole state. The song is "a dizzy rush of a solo track that finds fun ways to play around with the idea that we’re all on the internet way too much".

3 : Pumper

It pierces barriers and connects us all.

Es ist meine Absicht für uns alle, unsere Schwingung und unser Bewusstsein in Harmonie und Ausrichtung mit der Liebe der Quelle zu erheben, damit wir die Menschheit während dieser mächtigen Zeit auf Mutter Erde erwecken können. In 2017, she released her next major work, the Vampire EP. He sent me a demo, and I started working on the lyrics and melodies while I was in the plane. Tief in meiner Seele spüre ich die Kraft von Klang, Frequenz und Schwingung. Here you will find music and courses to support you on your path. Geliebte Seele, Willkommen in diesem heiligen Raum. Mai Lan was born in Paris in 1982, as the daughter of visual artist Kiki Picasso (Real name Christian Chapiron). In diesem Beitrag findet ihr den übersetzten Text von ihrer “Über Mai-lan” Webseite, allein bei diesen Worten wird mir warm ums Herz… aber schaut und lauscht selbst ihren Worten, ihrer Stimme, ihrer Musik. [4], On 10 September 2012, Mai Lan released her debut album, the eponymous Mai Lan, including songs in both English and French. Ich widme mich mit Hingabe der Aufgabe, diese Übertragungen in dieser Zeit des großen Erwachens auf unseren geliebten Planeten zu bringen. Mein Lebensweg war nicht immer einfach oder voller Liebe und Licht. The video has been directed by PANAMÆRA, I love it. [citation needed], "Her debut self-titled 2012 LP was a genre-smashing exercise in rap, sampling, and pop, echoing CSS, Feist, and Yelle.

Faze Rug Wiki, Anime Go Apk 2020, Oor Wullie Quotes, Wedding Officiant Script Funny, Williams Arcade Classics (windows 10), Rachel Mittelman Wikipedia, Brian Boucher Wife, Braden Galloway Parents, Vegas Concierge Drugs, What Are The Advantages Of Packaging The Classes, Fake Twitter Thread Generator, Roy Hodges Actor, Visco Fuse Machine, Barry Seal Lisa Seal Frigon, Otw Meaning Music, Hutia For Sale, Rs3 Archeology Site, Tales From The Gas Station Sabine, Inline Circuit Breaker 120v, Shaq All Star Comedy Jam 2019, Cindy Pickett Now, Hailie Sahar Partner, List Of Kinks Wiki, Clare Fm Deaths, Cooper Manning Height, Northwest Flight 2501 Victims, Ghost Adventures Artifacts Cancelled, Comment Tuer Un Nerf De Dent Naturellement, Cities: Skylines Cheat Population, Cobb Accessport Ethanol Final, Who Is Sasuke Grandfather, Supreme Deity Power Level, Reminder Mail For Relieving Letter, Percy And Bianca Get Married Fanfiction, Real Boxing 2 Best Gear, Meaning Of The Name Wayne In Hebrew, Http App Essential Com Homeroom, Basic Spanish Test For Beginners Pdf, Sitel Kronos Login, Pancake Day 2020 Australia, Matalan Size Guide, Gabbie Hanna Death, Significado Del Nombre Gael, The Rat King Destiny 2, Vray Next Render Settings For Sketchup, Riptide Kayak Dealers, Blaze Rod Minecraft, 8 Pin Power Connector Motherboard, Can T Add Outlook Account To Iphone, " />

Durch meine Klangheilungen, geführten Meditationen und Kurse bringe ich Frequenzen göttlicher Liebe und Frieden, um bei der Heilung der Menschheit und Mutter Erde zu helfen. She released her first solo album Mai Lan in 2012. Her next full-length album, Autopilote, debuted on January 19, 2018. Shift your vibration to release, receive, and heal. In 2019, this song was used in a commercial for Virgin Mobile. Im Kern von uns allen ist Frieden.

Produced by Max Labarthe, Mai Lan also featured French producers Nikkfurie and Orelsan on the track 'Les Huitres'."[5].

In 2017, … It features the previously released singles, 'Technique', 'Haze', and 'Vampire'. I miss her presence, her love.

In 2016, she appeared on M83's album Junk, contributing with vocals on four tracks, including the single "Go!". Learn to build your inner sanctuary and feel at peace.

The album spanned two singles, "Easy" and "Les Huîtres". On 2013, they released the EP "Nightfall", reviewed by Billboard as "a proper house tune that looks forward while respecting the roots of its culture".

My soul is familiar with this beautiful resonance.-Julie, I have always imagined if my angel sang to me it would sound just like this. I am Mei-lan Maurits—a sound oracle. Es ist die Bestimmung meiner Seele, ein Kanal für Licht, Liebe und göttliche Gegenwart zu sein. Auf diese Weise bringen wir den Himmel auf die Erde. called "a slice of delicately crafted Electro-Pop that recalls the likes of Au Revoir Simone and Annie on the vocal front, and a chilled-out Hudson Mohawke in its sonic textures". Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. It break barriers, providing comfort and calm to the anxious mind. Touches a part of me that nothing else has.-Maria, Your music takes me deep into space and galaxies.

Ich bin Mei-lan Maurits – Klangorakel, Intuitiver Führer und klarer, offener Kanal des Göttlichen. All of my work serves the purpose of bringing light to your life and assisting you in reconnecting to the source of love within you. Mein Herz quillt über vor Liebe und Dankbarkeit, euch hier mit mir in diesem Raum zu fühlen. Durch Liebe und göttliche Gnade habe ich meine Gaben aktiviert – und meine Gaben sind für dich und für die Menschheit. [citation needed], In 2013, Mai Lan created the duo Little Freaky Things in collaboration with musician Donovans (Nicolas Nekmouche), releasing music under the label 11Heads Records.

[14] Follow up was the 2014 EP "Saturne". Ich bis vor kurzem zumindest nicht, bis jetzt, denn ich wurde auf den Youtube Kanal von Mai-lan Maurits “geführt”. Effortlessly, as you simply listen and open to receive the music, you release energies, beliefs, and emotions that no longer serve you. The single 'Pumper' was featured in a television ad for Culligan Water during 2018. "[7], The video for the song was directed by French studio PANAMÆRA. Mai Lan appeared on four tracks from French electronic music band M83, led by Anthony Gonzalez.

Would I be more serene to know her close, watching over me? I show up with my vampire-girlfriends crew, half-thug half-sex, in a weird garden party where everyone drinks this strange red liquid… I’ll let you discover what happens next. I always liked the narrow limit between a frightening and a funny atmosphere, that fuzzy half-smile. Mai-Lan Aquarella Morgane Chapiron (stylized as MAI LAN) is a French-Vietnamese artist.

Every time we'd do something 'technical' (it was most of the time stupid stuff) we'd snap and say proudly 'technique'.

[citation needed], On 26 January 2017, Mai Lan released her single "Vampire", co-written with Anthony Gonzalez of M83 and Nick Sylvester. I lost a bit of light, I'm not as strong.

[15], 2012: Mai Lan (3ème Bureau / Wagram Music). On 3 June 2016, Mai Lan released her single "Technique", co-written with Max Labarthe and Nick Sylvester.

It is a trip, a kind of egosferatrip. The pure energy is divine. Not only did Mai Lan reach a wider international audience, but she was also critically acclaimed for her participation on the album, with Rolling Stone stating: "It's France's best kept secret, vocalist Mai Lan, who stands tallest; on tracks like "Laser Gun" and "Atlantique Sud" she tempers the record's kitsch factor with the timeless, ghostly vocal sheen. Close your eyes and receive a journey within.

"[12], On 19 January 2018, Mai Lan released her second full-length LP "Autopilote", co-written Max Labarthe, Nick Sylvester, and M83 (Vampire). It also features two new tracks, 'Nail Polish' and 'Pas D'Amour'. Thank you for contributing with all of your magic in this life.-Isabelle, Your voice sends shivers down my spine. Ich bin Mei-lan Maurits – Klangorakel, Intuitiver Führer und klarer, offener Kanal des Göttlichen. 2012: "Easy" (3ème Bureau / Wagram Music), 2012: "Easy (Remixes)" (3ème Bureau / Wagram Music), 2013: "Les Huîtres" (3ème Bureau / Wagram Music), 2017: "Vampire EP" (Cinq7 / Wagram Music), http://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm-59402/soundtrack/, https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mai-lan/id83097691, "Dive Into the Elegant Chaos of Mai Lan's "Technique" Video | Pitchfork", http://www.stereogum.com/1928711/mai-lan-nail-polish-pas-damour/music/, "CODER Crew's Picks of the Week: Little Freaky Things, Iggy Azalea and More", "Little Freaky Things – Saturne (Donovans Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD]", http://www.stereogum.com/1920109/mai-lan-vampire/music/, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mai_Lan&oldid=986609141, All articles with vague or ambiguous time, Articles with unsourced statements from March 2018, Wikipedia articles with SUDOC identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Bibi the Dog" by M83 featuring Mai Lan, from the album, "Laser Gun" by M83 featuring Mai Lan, from the album, "Atlantique Sud" by M83 featuring Mai Lan, from the album, "Altered Love" by M83 featuring Mai Lan, from the vinyl single, "GPS sur la comète" by La Caution featuring Mai Lan, from the album, "Arrêt De Souffle" by Mai Lan, from the soundtrack to the film, "Gentiment Je T'immole" by Mai Lan, from the soundtrack to the film, "Serpent" by Nguyen Lê and Mai Lan, from the soundtrack to the film, "Berceuse" by Nguyen Lê and Mai Lan, from the soundtrack to the film, "Découverte Maison" by Nguyen Lê and Mai Lan, from the soundtrack to the film, "Personne fusible" by La Caution featuring Mai Lan, from the album, This page was last edited on 1 November 2020, at 22:35. Durch deine heilige Gegenwart, deine tiefen Atemzüge und das Licht deiner einzigartigen Seele hast auch du hier auf Erden eine göttliche Bestimmung. Jeden Tag entscheide ich mich dafür, ein klarer und offener Kanal zu sein, so dass ich mit all meiner Liebe, Kraft und Präsenz ein Leuchtfeuer des Lichts bin und die heilende Essenz der Quellenliebe in die Welt bringe. Your music makes me feel alive. [citation needed]. "[13], Mai Lan was part of the Junk worldwide tour in 2016. In this song, I am a vampire who explains there is no way to escape and how I will devour you.

Thank you.-Louis. Dadurch verschiebt sich ihre Schwingung zu Frieden, Freude, Liebe und Fülle, was ihre heiligste Wahrheit ist. Sound has the power to re-align the energy system and shift our vibratory state in an instant, bringing one to a balanced and whole state. The song is "a dizzy rush of a solo track that finds fun ways to play around with the idea that we’re all on the internet way too much".

Es ist meine Absicht für uns alle, unsere Schwingung und unser Bewusstsein in Harmonie und Ausrichtung mit der Liebe der Quelle zu erheben, damit wir die Menschheit während dieser mächtigen Zeit auf Mutter Erde erwecken können. In 2017, she released her next major work, the Vampire EP. He sent me a demo, and I started working on the lyrics and melodies while I was in the plane. Tief in meiner Seele spüre ich die Kraft von Klang, Frequenz und Schwingung. Here you will find music and courses to support you on your path. Geliebte Seele, Willkommen in diesem heiligen Raum. Mai Lan was born in Paris in 1982, as the daughter of visual artist Kiki Picasso (Real name Christian Chapiron). In diesem Beitrag findet ihr den übersetzten Text von ihrer “Über Mai-lan” Webseite, allein bei diesen Worten wird mir warm ums Herz… aber schaut und lauscht selbst ihren Worten, ihrer Stimme, ihrer Musik. [4], On 10 September 2012, Mai Lan released her debut album, the eponymous Mai Lan, including songs in both English and French. Ich widme mich mit Hingabe der Aufgabe, diese Übertragungen in dieser Zeit des großen Erwachens auf unseren geliebten Planeten zu bringen. Mein Lebensweg war nicht immer einfach oder voller Liebe und Licht. The video has been directed by PANAMÆRA, I love it. [citation needed], "Her debut self-titled 2012 LP was a genre-smashing exercise in rap, sampling, and pop, echoing CSS, Feist, and Yelle.

Faze Rug Wiki, Anime Go Apk 2020, Oor Wullie Quotes, Wedding Officiant Script Funny, Williams Arcade Classics (windows 10), Rachel Mittelman Wikipedia, Brian Boucher Wife, Braden Galloway Parents, Vegas Concierge Drugs, What Are The Advantages Of Packaging The Classes, Fake Twitter Thread Generator, Roy Hodges Actor, Visco Fuse Machine, Barry Seal Lisa Seal Frigon, Otw Meaning Music, Hutia For Sale, Rs3 Archeology Site, Tales From The Gas Station Sabine, Inline Circuit Breaker 120v, Shaq All Star Comedy Jam 2019, Cindy Pickett Now, Hailie Sahar Partner, List Of Kinks Wiki, Clare Fm Deaths, Cooper Manning Height, Northwest Flight 2501 Victims, Ghost Adventures Artifacts Cancelled, Comment Tuer Un Nerf De Dent Naturellement, Cities: Skylines Cheat Population, Cobb Accessport Ethanol Final, Who Is Sasuke Grandfather, Supreme Deity Power Level, Reminder Mail For Relieving Letter, Percy And Bianca Get Married Fanfiction, Real Boxing 2 Best Gear, Meaning Of The Name Wayne In Hebrew, Http App Essential Com Homeroom, Basic Spanish Test For Beginners Pdf, Sitel Kronos Login, Pancake Day 2020 Australia, Matalan Size Guide, Gabbie Hanna Death, Significado Del Nombre Gael, The Rat King Destiny 2, Vray Next Render Settings For Sketchup, Riptide Kayak Dealers, Blaze Rod Minecraft, 8 Pin Power Connector Motherboard, Can T Add Outlook Account To Iphone, " />

x