Busy.But want to say, if you missed it, here it is:https://t.co/ZQTEui0CXU, — J. W. Rinzler (@jwrinzler) July 1, 2020, マーシア・ルーカスといえば、ジョージ・ルーカスの元妻にしてオリジナルトリロジーの編集を担当した名エディター(『アメリカングラフィティ』『タクシードライバー』なども)。83年に離婚して以降、映画業界から去ったこともあり、このインタビューは非常に激レアな存在といえます。, ルーカスフィルムの創業間もない頃の話、編集者として旧作にたずさわっていたときのエピソード、どのような企業文化や社員をつくりたかったのかetc。それらについてマーシアはざっくばらんに話してくれたようです。また、ジョージ・ルーカスやルーカスフィルムについても意見が語られます。, J.W.リンズラーは本のリリース日はまだ未定としながらも、気になる内容を少し明かしています。, 彼女はとても面白い人だよ。良い話がたくさんあるし、これは本当に凄い。素晴らしい心の持ち主なんだ。ジョージ・ルーカスの良いところもよく知ってる。, あと、プリクエルと新しいスター・ウォーズ映画のことも話してくれたんだ。彼女と話をさせてもらった時点での新しい映画は全部見ていたと思う。本当に面白いことがたくさんあって、それが全部この本に詰まっている。, どうやらプリクエル三部作やディズニー買収以降のスターウォーズとルーカスフィルムについても語られているようです。, そういえばプリクエルだけど、あのアナキンが愛に溺れて道を踏み外していく様はルーカスの離婚体験が影響している、なんて言われていたこともあるのだけど、当事者の元妻としてはあの映画をどう思ったのだろうか。, 残念ながらこの本のリリース日はまだ未定ということで、これらの内容が世に出るのはもう少し先になりそうです。これは気長に待つしかない。, ちなみにJ.W.リンズラーといえば以前にSWNNのポッドキャストに出演し、ルーカスフィルム時代の知られざるエピソードを明かしていたことがあります。, 「ジョージ・ルーカスはマラ・ジェイドを嫌っていた」 – メイキングシリーズの著者J.W.リンズラーが明かす, So info for new book on Howard Kazanjian:His career from 1st AD on films eg Wild Bunch & w/Hitchcock to Lucasfilm on ESB, ROTJ & Raiders. [28] They adopted one daughter, Amanda Lucas, who was born in 1981. Update your browser for more security and the best experience on this site. [25] In 1982, Marcia came on board Return of the Jedi as the film's third editor alongside Duwayne Dunham and Sean Barton.

Welcome to Marcia Lucas Fine Art Gallery! She finished her high school from North Hollywood and thought of joining college. Instead, she was hired by Sandler Films who was searching for an apprentice film librarian with no experience. His career from 1st AD on films eg Wild Bunch & w/Hitchcock to Lucasfilm on ESB, ROTJ & Raiders.

Current City and Hometown. Lucas was created on the fourth of October 1945 in Modesto situated in California. As the workload grew too burdensome, Lucas hired Paul Hirsch as the film's third editor. [10] Following this assignment, she and George returned to their Portola Drive residence to edit Filmmaker. She has brown hair and eye color in light brown. She won the Oscar award for the best editing in 1977 for Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope. ©2018 by Marcia Lucas Fine Art Gallery. [2][3] She returned to edit Return of the Jedi (1983), but decided to divorce George by the end of the year, citing his workaholism. Lucas won the Academy Award for Best Film Editing in 1977 for Star Wars, which was written and directed by her first husband, George Lucas. Because of her family’s financial problems she used to work during the daytime and go to night school at night. After being discouraged by my middle and high school art teachers, I decided to no longer pursue my passion for the arts. My  goal as an artist is to deliver an uplifting experience while also inspiring people with images that feed the heart and soul. It was extremely complex, and we had 40,000 feet of dialogue footage of pilots saying this and that.
Luanda, Angola.

But the women who have been instrumental in creating and shaping the nerdverse have largely gone unrecognized. [29], Marcia later married Tom Rodrigues, a stained glass artist who worked as a production manager at Skywalker Ranch from 1980 to 1983, whom she met before divorcing George. Marcia Lucas was a talented film editor, working with Francis Ford Coppola, Martin Scorsese, and, yes, George Lucas.

[17], Before Star Wars entered post-production, George did not consider that Marcia would work on it as she expected to give birth after editing Taxi Driver (1976), but the pregnancy was unsuccessful. Marcia Lou Lucas (née Griffin; born October 4, 1945) is an Oscar-winning American film editor who was most well known for her work on the early 1970s films of Martin Scorsese.Lucas won the Academy Award for Best Film Editing in 1977 for Star Wars, which was written and directed by her first husband, George Lucas. It is this close knit circle of friends, art lovers, and fellow artists - that provide me with bold and critical tones (inputs) – that serve as inspiration for my to push forward in the pursuit of my childhood dream.
Stick Fly Script Pdf, Phil Hendrie Show Archives, Musashi Wreck Diagram, Almost Never Cbbc, Raymond's Run Essay, Gta 5 Online Level Rp List, Flyday Chinatown (remix Lyrics), Screaming Lightning Texas, Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Psp Rom, Le Site Internet Des Deux Youtubeurs Denommes Mcfly Et Carlito Dedicace, Andrew Garfield Wife 2020, Living In Aruba, Bathroom Clocks John Lewis, 63112 Crime Rate, Overarching Thesis Definition, Who Was Mitch Mcconnell's First Wife, Rod Roddenberry Child, Manchester Sewer Map, Quietest Utv 2019, Stephanie Shepherd Salary, Pre 1997 Mossberg 500 Scope Mount, Lovin Sans Font, Fiora Vs Darius, " />
Busy.But want to say, if you missed it, here it is:https://t.co/ZQTEui0CXU, — J. W. Rinzler (@jwrinzler) July 1, 2020, マーシア・ルーカスといえば、ジョージ・ルーカスの元妻にしてオリジナルトリロジーの編集を担当した名エディター(『アメリカングラフィティ』『タクシードライバー』なども)。83年に離婚して以降、映画業界から去ったこともあり、このインタビューは非常に激レアな存在といえます。, ルーカスフィルムの創業間もない頃の話、編集者として旧作にたずさわっていたときのエピソード、どのような企業文化や社員をつくりたかったのかetc。それらについてマーシアはざっくばらんに話してくれたようです。また、ジョージ・ルーカスやルーカスフィルムについても意見が語られます。, J.W.リンズラーは本のリリース日はまだ未定としながらも、気になる内容を少し明かしています。, 彼女はとても面白い人だよ。良い話がたくさんあるし、これは本当に凄い。素晴らしい心の持ち主なんだ。ジョージ・ルーカスの良いところもよく知ってる。, あと、プリクエルと新しいスター・ウォーズ映画のことも話してくれたんだ。彼女と話をさせてもらった時点での新しい映画は全部見ていたと思う。本当に面白いことがたくさんあって、それが全部この本に詰まっている。, どうやらプリクエル三部作やディズニー買収以降のスターウォーズとルーカスフィルムについても語られているようです。, そういえばプリクエルだけど、あのアナキンが愛に溺れて道を踏み外していく様はルーカスの離婚体験が影響している、なんて言われていたこともあるのだけど、当事者の元妻としてはあの映画をどう思ったのだろうか。, 残念ながらこの本のリリース日はまだ未定ということで、これらの内容が世に出るのはもう少し先になりそうです。これは気長に待つしかない。, ちなみにJ.W.リンズラーといえば以前にSWNNのポッドキャストに出演し、ルーカスフィルム時代の知られざるエピソードを明かしていたことがあります。, 「ジョージ・ルーカスはマラ・ジェイドを嫌っていた」 – メイキングシリーズの著者J.W.リンズラーが明かす, So info for new book on Howard Kazanjian:His career from 1st AD on films eg Wild Bunch & w/Hitchcock to Lucasfilm on ESB, ROTJ & Raiders. [28] They adopted one daughter, Amanda Lucas, who was born in 1981. Update your browser for more security and the best experience on this site. [25] In 1982, Marcia came on board Return of the Jedi as the film's third editor alongside Duwayne Dunham and Sean Barton.

Welcome to Marcia Lucas Fine Art Gallery! She finished her high school from North Hollywood and thought of joining college. Instead, she was hired by Sandler Films who was searching for an apprentice film librarian with no experience. His career from 1st AD on films eg Wild Bunch & w/Hitchcock to Lucasfilm on ESB, ROTJ & Raiders.

Current City and Hometown. Lucas was created on the fourth of October 1945 in Modesto situated in California. As the workload grew too burdensome, Lucas hired Paul Hirsch as the film's third editor. [10] Following this assignment, she and George returned to their Portola Drive residence to edit Filmmaker. She has brown hair and eye color in light brown. She won the Oscar award for the best editing in 1977 for Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope. ©2018 by Marcia Lucas Fine Art Gallery. [2][3] She returned to edit Return of the Jedi (1983), but decided to divorce George by the end of the year, citing his workaholism. Lucas won the Academy Award for Best Film Editing in 1977 for Star Wars, which was written and directed by her first husband, George Lucas. Because of her family’s financial problems she used to work during the daytime and go to night school at night. After being discouraged by my middle and high school art teachers, I decided to no longer pursue my passion for the arts. My  goal as an artist is to deliver an uplifting experience while also inspiring people with images that feed the heart and soul. It was extremely complex, and we had 40,000 feet of dialogue footage of pilots saying this and that.
Luanda, Angola.

But the women who have been instrumental in creating and shaping the nerdverse have largely gone unrecognized. [29], Marcia later married Tom Rodrigues, a stained glass artist who worked as a production manager at Skywalker Ranch from 1980 to 1983, whom she met before divorcing George. Marcia Lucas was a talented film editor, working with Francis Ford Coppola, Martin Scorsese, and, yes, George Lucas.

[17], Before Star Wars entered post-production, George did not consider that Marcia would work on it as she expected to give birth after editing Taxi Driver (1976), but the pregnancy was unsuccessful. Marcia Lou Lucas (née Griffin; born October 4, 1945) is an Oscar-winning American film editor who was most well known for her work on the early 1970s films of Martin Scorsese.Lucas won the Academy Award for Best Film Editing in 1977 for Star Wars, which was written and directed by her first husband, George Lucas. It is this close knit circle of friends, art lovers, and fellow artists - that provide me with bold and critical tones (inputs) – that serve as inspiration for my to push forward in the pursuit of my childhood dream.
Stick Fly Script Pdf, Phil Hendrie Show Archives, Musashi Wreck Diagram, Almost Never Cbbc, Raymond's Run Essay, Gta 5 Online Level Rp List, Flyday Chinatown (remix Lyrics), Screaming Lightning Texas, Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Psp Rom, Le Site Internet Des Deux Youtubeurs Denommes Mcfly Et Carlito Dedicace, Andrew Garfield Wife 2020, Living In Aruba, Bathroom Clocks John Lewis, 63112 Crime Rate, Overarching Thesis Definition, Who Was Mitch Mcconnell's First Wife, Rod Roddenberry Child, Manchester Sewer Map, Quietest Utv 2019, Stephanie Shepherd Salary, Pre 1997 Mossberg 500 Scope Mount, Lovin Sans Font, Fiora Vs Darius, " />

Luanda, Angola.

x