It was broadcasted back in 2008. Also bits I've extracted from the main show. All free. I really didn't listen to the show after he retired in 2006. Phil Hendrie's historic improvisational genius goes to work everyday in this divinely hilarious satire of the modern media. Pretty sure they're AAC 256K (which is overkill for talk radio but I'm crazy like that) but that was a long time ago. I refuse to be the only person with this material. Jay insulted female callers and boasted great automotive wisdom to male callers.

Audition is great. He was laughed at. He was suing NASA because he bought an expensive space helmet and told everyone at work, "You're looking at the next crew chief!" Lots more coming. Update: I forgot to link this, the Ultimate Hendrie Guide. If anything happens, I'll either put a torrent of my stuff up or usenet (newsgroups). The plan is to slowly go back and re-edit those since back then I was copy pasting in QT Player but now I have Audition.

I forget which one right now, but they are all similarly hilarious. I wanted to let everyone know that I just got Gigabit internet so I've been uploading both official and bootlegs of the huge Hendrie archive I have.

We are forever in your debt. It's huge.

For a while, the mp3s on the official site had music in the bits, but then it changed again and now they don't. Bill's fanbase was freaking out, I'm sure.

stuff, thanks. Some of those waveforms are pretty rough.

Failing that use a bottle of Starter 2000 which was a gas additive which could also download software into your car. Creative genius chock full of character, comedy and commentary — that's Phil Hendrie. used to be! Also Steve Bosell writing to NASA about his engineering ideas. I wish I had not had it immediately spoiled so I could have had more time to hear the various characters and wonder wtf was going on. Looking now, I do have a lot of KTLK stuff (2008), Edit: uploading the 2007/2008 etc stuff I have right now for the hell of it. Just finished a re-edit of The Mel Gibson tapes without the D-boy remixes and phone calls which cuts it down by an hour. This sounds hilarious and something that Jeff Dowder might do. I have shows from 98-06 captured from my BSP into Audio Hijack. This really made my night. Personally the Bing Weiland and Janice Ungaro years were among my favorite. We're not around right now. I may. Jay insulted female callers and boasted great automotive wisdom to male callers. I don't know. I only hope he doesn't have it all removed. One of my first Phil experiences was Jay Santos selling Y2K compliant jumper cables which purported to download software from a Y2K ready car to a non Y2K ready car. grab it and see. Many of them these days are missing music. Wow. I asked him on Facebook about that episode and he said felt that 2008 wasn't his best year. And that's only part of what's really going on here. Unless you got them from the official BSP site. I haven't uploaded everything I have yet. Yet, I was instantly hooked! If anyone knows the date or has it, please post! Includes some fixes I've done myself. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I can’t get enough of the old R.C. NASA sent a standard form letter which Steve took to mean he was going to be on the next shuttle mission.

Tenz Mouse Grip, 薬丸裕英 次女 ハワイ, Best Contemporary Dance Schools In Europe, Raja Rani Story, Learjet 23 Crashes, Volvo Pickup Truck Usa, Legacy Fighting Alliance Payouts, Radio Altimeter Callouts, Nxivm Documentary Streaming, What Is A Female Heron Called, Abu Garcia 3000, Télécharger 24 Heures Chrono Saison 1 Complet En Français Gratuit, Creepy Plague Doctor Drawing, Andrew Garfield Wife 2020, Lin Shen Movies, British Atrocities In Northern Ireland, Life Of Pi Theme Of Storytelling Essay, Nba 2k17 Boost Draft, Suzuki Cappuccino K20, Fire Boa Constrictor, You're Not Elected Charlie Brown Watchcartoononline, Spandex Chemical Formula, Escape, 21 Jours Pour Disparaître Saison 3, Tzef Montana Breakup, Remerciement Messe Enterrement, Pubg Weapon Skins, How To Add A Screenshot To Tiktok, Hurricane Ivan Coordinates, Chad Sexton Wiki, Test Psychopathe Idrlabs, Examples Of Acceleration In Everyday Life, Bengal Cats Price, Zoe Jackson Married, Tovaritch Yuri Biographie, Namrata Dutt Wiki, Bdo Marmot Pet, Beehive Ginger Plant For Sale, American Nightmare: The History Of Jim Crow Pdf, Don Michaels Radio, Pindasar Village Gujarat, Faze House Address 2020, Mountain Men Season 7, Lol Lights Glitter Checklist, Wwe 2k13 Apk, Otto Klemperer Quotes, Gregory Reso Obituary, مسلسل القسم او اليمين الحلقة 95, Louie Anderson Health, The Two Types Of Cooperatives Are Wholesale And Retail, Confronting Christianity Study Guide, Per Diem Offer Letter Sample, Hexblade Weapon Ideas, Doug Hehner Mole, Ungrateful Cancer Patient, Philippe Gougler Malade, The Red Stare Guide, " />

It was broadcasted back in 2008. Also bits I've extracted from the main show. All free. I really didn't listen to the show after he retired in 2006. Phil Hendrie's historic improvisational genius goes to work everyday in this divinely hilarious satire of the modern media. Pretty sure they're AAC 256K (which is overkill for talk radio but I'm crazy like that) but that was a long time ago. I refuse to be the only person with this material. Jay insulted female callers and boasted great automotive wisdom to male callers.

Audition is great. He was laughed at. He was suing NASA because he bought an expensive space helmet and told everyone at work, "You're looking at the next crew chief!" Lots more coming. Update: I forgot to link this, the Ultimate Hendrie Guide. If anything happens, I'll either put a torrent of my stuff up or usenet (newsgroups). The plan is to slowly go back and re-edit those since back then I was copy pasting in QT Player but now I have Audition.

I forget which one right now, but they are all similarly hilarious. I wanted to let everyone know that I just got Gigabit internet so I've been uploading both official and bootlegs of the huge Hendrie archive I have.

For a while, the mp3s on the official site had music in the bits, but then it changed again and now they don't. Bill's fanbase was freaking out, I'm sure.

Failing that use a bottle of Starter 2000 which was a gas additive which could also download software into your car. Creative genius chock full of character, comedy and commentary — that's Phil Hendrie. used to be! Also Steve Bosell writing to NASA about his engineering ideas. I wish I had not had it immediately spoiled so I could have had more time to hear the various characters and wonder wtf was going on. Looking now, I do have a lot of KTLK stuff (2008), Edit: uploading the 2007/2008 etc stuff I have right now for the hell of it. Just finished a re-edit of The Mel Gibson tapes without the D-boy remixes and phone calls which cuts it down by an hour. This sounds hilarious and something that Jeff Dowder might do. I have shows from 98-06 captured from my BSP into Audio Hijack. This really made my night. Personally the Bing Weiland and Janice Ungaro years were among my favorite. We're not around right now. I may. Jay insulted female callers and boasted great automotive wisdom to male callers. I don't know. I only hope he doesn't have it all removed. One of my first Phil experiences was Jay Santos selling Y2K compliant jumper cables which purported to download software from a Y2K ready car to a non Y2K ready car. grab it and see. Many of them these days are missing music. Wow. I asked him on Facebook about that episode and he said felt that 2008 wasn't his best year. And that's only part of what's really going on here. Unless you got them from the official BSP site. I haven't uploaded everything I have yet. Yet, I was instantly hooked! If anyone knows the date or has it, please post! Includes some fixes I've done myself. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I can’t get enough of the old R.C. NASA sent a standard form letter which Steve took to mean he was going to be on the next shuttle mission.

Tenz Mouse Grip, 薬丸裕英 次女 ハワイ, Best Contemporary Dance Schools In Europe, Raja Rani Story, Learjet 23 Crashes, Volvo Pickup Truck Usa, Legacy Fighting Alliance Payouts, Radio Altimeter Callouts, Nxivm Documentary Streaming, What Is A Female Heron Called, Abu Garcia 3000, Télécharger 24 Heures Chrono Saison 1 Complet En Français Gratuit, Creepy Plague Doctor Drawing, Andrew Garfield Wife 2020, Lin Shen Movies, British Atrocities In Northern Ireland, Life Of Pi Theme Of Storytelling Essay, Nba 2k17 Boost Draft, Suzuki Cappuccino K20, Fire Boa Constrictor, You're Not Elected Charlie Brown Watchcartoononline, Spandex Chemical Formula, Escape, 21 Jours Pour Disparaître Saison 3, Tzef Montana Breakup, Remerciement Messe Enterrement, Pubg Weapon Skins, How To Add A Screenshot To Tiktok, Hurricane Ivan Coordinates, Chad Sexton Wiki, Test Psychopathe Idrlabs, Examples Of Acceleration In Everyday Life, Bengal Cats Price, Zoe Jackson Married, Tovaritch Yuri Biographie, Namrata Dutt Wiki, Bdo Marmot Pet, Beehive Ginger Plant For Sale, American Nightmare: The History Of Jim Crow Pdf, Don Michaels Radio, Pindasar Village Gujarat, Faze House Address 2020, Mountain Men Season 7, Lol Lights Glitter Checklist, Wwe 2k13 Apk, Otto Klemperer Quotes, Gregory Reso Obituary, مسلسل القسم او اليمين الحلقة 95, Louie Anderson Health, The Two Types Of Cooperatives Are Wholesale And Retail, Confronting Christianity Study Guide, Per Diem Offer Letter Sample, Hexblade Weapon Ideas, Doug Hehner Mole, Ungrateful Cancer Patient, Philippe Gougler Malade, The Red Stare Guide, " />

x