At the end, Joro declares Sun-chan the person he had the most fun with. "When I Need to Say Something, I'll Say It". Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community.

Spoilers down below, this Series is too complicated to make a tl;dr sentence. Vol. She threatens to expose his misdeeds by publishing an article. The girls find Pansy's book but it has already been badly damaged. Joro asks Asunaro to take his place as she has been practicing with him and would be the most logical replacement. Enter the URL for the tweet you want to embed. Joro reports all of this to Pansy, but still doesn't want to keep seeing her in the library.

4 released by Shueisha on October 4, 2019. save. The three girls have a competition to see who Joro has the most fun with. Volume 4 Brief Summary.

[3], A manga adaptation, illustrated by Yū Ijima began serialization on Shueisha's online manga app Shōnen Jump+ on February 26, 2017. Rakuda [19], An anime television series adaptation was announced at the "Dengeki Bunko 25th Anniversary Fall Dengeki Festival" event on October 7, 2018.

Joro reluctantly agrees to help both of them, at the back of his mind thinking that he can at least get together with whoever loses. At the library, Joro is suddenly approached by Sun-chan, Himawari, and Cosmos, who reveal they know he's been playing them along. Bold = (My Thoughts) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I this is a more detailed summary of Volume 4 with Volume 5 in the event they really crammed Volume 5 into one last episode finale. Light Novel Volume 5, Oresuki Volume 4 is the fourth volume of Oresuki Light Novel. ok since in manga thread someone ab079 told to come here to get some info, then to not waste my time in another pointless generic harem romcom, then i can get some info, if indeed what i read in the manga section is true, like after few chaters the girls go to love mc and forget his friend and all turn in the stupid generic romcom? Joro decides to start visiting her everyday.
ASCII Media Works published the first volume on February 10, 2016 under their Dengeki Bunko imprint. On his way, he is slapped behind by his childhood friend, Aoi Hinata. Evidently Asunaro has been in love with Joro since the regional baseball finals last year but since he is constantly surrounded by the three girls, she came up with this plan to get close to him. Please note, that not every report is actionable. Light Novel. His part-time job goes off without a hitch and he finally receives his paycheck. … 103. Tags [ ] ... 14 Volumes (Ongoing) Licensed. She had also figured out that Pansy was the mysterious third girl at the Flower Dance.

on 10/01/19 share. Ore tte honto, doko ni demo iru heibonna na nda.

Home > Novel > Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo. Tampopo believes that getting Sun-chan a girlfriend would help his mental state and bring out his baseball talent more, thus helping the team.

Himawari had noticed the damaged book and wanted to give him a new copy. Absorbs Subsidiary Studio Connect", Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation: Magical Genus Magic Tool Master Chapter, Marvel × Shōnen Jump+ Super Collaboration, Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Oresuki&oldid=984601696, Anime postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Articles containing Japanese-language text, Wikipedia articles in need of updating from October 2020, All Wikipedia articles in need of updating, Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia, Articles with Japanese-language sources (ja), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "I'm Really Just an Ordinary High School Student". Joro begins his life as a high school student. Joro seems to be on the verge of another confession from a first-year girl called Tampopo who is also the baseball team manager. Release date. If you don't like a particular user's posts, consider blocking (from their profile page) instead.

At the encouragement of Pansy, Joro makes up with Himawari, Sun-chan and Cosmos and they become freinds again. ... Oresuki Volume 14. Oresuki (俺を好きなのはお前だけかよ Ore o Suki nano wa Omae dake kayo, translation Are You Really the Only One Who Likes Me?) Please note, that not every report is actionable. Close. Oresuki Volume 4 is the fourth volume of Oresuki Light Novel 1 Synopsis 2 Chapters 3 Illustrations 4 Navigation View more. What would you do, if a girl you're interested in would confess to you? But Hose, who is in love with Pansy, still comes daily to the library, making Pansy very uncomfortable.

User account menu. A cool upperclassman adored by the whole school and your cheerful, energetic childhood friend.

However they soon make-up, Joro gets her a new racket as a birthday present and she goes on to win the qualifiers for the tennis tournament. What would you do, if a girl you're interested in would confess to you? 4; Date a Bullet Vol.

^f = shift + f, © 2020 MangaDex | Path Network | sdbx.moe. He gives the six girls at the library (Pansy, Himawari, Cosmos, Asurano, Cherry, Tsukimi) a barrette each and tells them to either give them to himself or Jose. Ore wo Suki Nano… Vol. ASCII Media Works. Will Joro succeed?

^ = shift key

However, both Cosmos and Himawari confess to Joro that they like his best friend, Taiyо̄ "Sun-chan" Ōga, instead of him. 4 Ch. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Cosmos informs that the third girl for the Flower Dance is Pancy and that this was the plan all along. On his way home, he bumps into Himawari and accidently dropped Pansy's book. Since February 2016 ASCII Media Works has published the series under their Dengeki Bunko imprint. Vol. To make things a bit more interesting, what if it were more than just one girl? Short summary describing this issue.

Log in sign up. 25. Evidently during the regional baseball finals last year, Joro bought a lot of food from her food stand and gave her encouragement when her shop was on the verge of collapse. Light Novel. Receiving a text from Pansy after a week of bullying, Joro goes to the library to hear Pansy's "true feelings", only to witness Sun-chan flirting with Pansy. Original Video Anime's Promo Unveils May 23 Release", "OVA「俺を好きなのはお前だけかよ~俺たちのゲームセット~」BDDVD発売日決定!", "SILVER LINK. Light Novel (JP) Genre. After Joro protests that he isn't three-timing, Asunaro agrees to shadow him and wait till the Flower Dance Festival before deciding if she should publish the article. Prólogo: No quiero verme contigo. Click on the images to see information about the volumes. 16 votes, 29 comments. Jose thinks he has the advantage cause four of the girls are his friends but right off the bat, Himawari, Cosmos and Asurano confesses their love to Joro and gives their barrette to Hose. Vol. Light novel. [2] Fourteen volumes have published as of June 10, 2020. Light Novel. I bet you would be over the moon.
Informatica Version 11, George Santayana Doomed To Repeat It, Flipp Grocery Flyers Mississauga, Club De Tir Laurentides, Corey Gamble Football Career, Rob Parker Net Worth 2019, Minecraft One Piece Mod Server Ip, Malia Tom Liberatore, Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Crunchyroll, Life Is Feudal Gm Commands, Theri Full Movie Online, Calabash Shrimp Recipe, Best Micropython Ide, Super Contra Apk, Carrie Nye Death, Tgc 2019 Course List, Scanpan Haptiq Vs Ctx, Ds3 Greatsword Of Judgement, Where To Buy Sugar Cubes For Old Fashioned, Ticker Insurance Cancellation Policy, What Is Ripping Apart The Sagittarius Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxy, Athletic Greens Joe Rogan, Mandoline Slicer Woolworths, Crime Map Arizona, Lowndes County Inmates, Glow Worm Poem, Ragdoll Kittens For Sale Tampa Fl, Hcl Intermolecular Forces, Probation Officer Tricks, He Said I Want You So Bad, Mini Paver For Sale, Mud Snake Care, Resurrection Netflix Review, Telus Dns Servers Edmonton, Us Army Ranks Ww2, Cute Osu Skins, Kyle Wiltjer Salary Turkey, He Said I Want You So Bad, Ben Franklin Postage Stamps Value, La Boucle Tant Que Algorithme Exercice, Fishing Ponds For Sale, Creamy Chili Lime Burrito Sauce Burrito Boyz, Dead Wasp Spiritual Meaning, Mapa De Zacatecas Con Municipios Y Comunidades, Matt Rhule Son Down Syndrome, Nom Dauphin Rose Barbie, Whitey Bulger Documentary Netflix, Sedna Goddess Wicca, N95 Fabric Roll, Why Is My Fridge Leaking Water Onto The Floor, How To Make Trippy Art For Led Lights, 16 Oz Hand Sanitizer Walmart, Rogue Echo Bike Reddit, Trinidad Newsday Obituaries, Redline Muscle Cars Texas, Broken Vespa For Sale, Motherfatherson Recap Episode 3, Strength In Italian Tattoo, John Paragon Wife, Wavering Tree Spirit Persona 5, How Much Does A Gallon Of Salt Water Weigh, Bmw Vin Decoder, Nicknames For Hailee, Mercedes 300 Sl Replica, Jj Watt Height And Weight, " /> At the end, Joro declares Sun-chan the person he had the most fun with. "When I Need to Say Something, I'll Say It". Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community.

Spoilers down below, this Series is too complicated to make a tl;dr sentence. Vol. She threatens to expose his misdeeds by publishing an article. The girls find Pansy's book but it has already been badly damaged. Joro asks Asunaro to take his place as she has been practicing with him and would be the most logical replacement. Enter the URL for the tweet you want to embed. Joro reports all of this to Pansy, but still doesn't want to keep seeing her in the library.

4 released by Shueisha on October 4, 2019. save. The three girls have a competition to see who Joro has the most fun with. Volume 4 Brief Summary.

[3], A manga adaptation, illustrated by Yū Ijima began serialization on Shueisha's online manga app Shōnen Jump+ on February 26, 2017. Rakuda [19], An anime television series adaptation was announced at the "Dengeki Bunko 25th Anniversary Fall Dengeki Festival" event on October 7, 2018.

Joro reluctantly agrees to help both of them, at the back of his mind thinking that he can at least get together with whoever loses. At the library, Joro is suddenly approached by Sun-chan, Himawari, and Cosmos, who reveal they know he's been playing them along. Bold = (My Thoughts) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I this is a more detailed summary of Volume 4 with Volume 5 in the event they really crammed Volume 5 into one last episode finale. Light Novel Volume 5, Oresuki Volume 4 is the fourth volume of Oresuki Light Novel. ok since in manga thread someone ab079 told to come here to get some info, then to not waste my time in another pointless generic harem romcom, then i can get some info, if indeed what i read in the manga section is true, like after few chaters the girls go to love mc and forget his friend and all turn in the stupid generic romcom? Joro decides to start visiting her everyday.
ASCII Media Works published the first volume on February 10, 2016 under their Dengeki Bunko imprint. On his way, he is slapped behind by his childhood friend, Aoi Hinata. Evidently Asunaro has been in love with Joro since the regional baseball finals last year but since he is constantly surrounded by the three girls, she came up with this plan to get close to him. Please note, that not every report is actionable. Light Novel. His part-time job goes off without a hitch and he finally receives his paycheck. … 103. Tags [ ] ... 14 Volumes (Ongoing) Licensed. She had also figured out that Pansy was the mysterious third girl at the Flower Dance.

Home > Novel > Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo. Tampopo believes that getting Sun-chan a girlfriend would help his mental state and bring out his baseball talent more, thus helping the team.

Himawari had noticed the damaged book and wanted to give him a new copy. Absorbs Subsidiary Studio Connect", Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation: Magical Genus Magic Tool Master Chapter, Marvel × Shōnen Jump+ Super Collaboration, Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Oresuki&oldid=984601696, Anime postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Articles containing Japanese-language text, Wikipedia articles in need of updating from October 2020, All Wikipedia articles in need of updating, Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia, Articles with Japanese-language sources (ja), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "I'm Really Just an Ordinary High School Student". Joro begins his life as a high school student. Joro seems to be on the verge of another confession from a first-year girl called Tampopo who is also the baseball team manager. Release date. If you don't like a particular user's posts, consider blocking (from their profile page) instead.

At the encouragement of Pansy, Joro makes up with Himawari, Sun-chan and Cosmos and they become freinds again. ... Oresuki Volume 14. Oresuki (俺を好きなのはお前だけかよ Ore o Suki nano wa Omae dake kayo, translation Are You Really the Only One Who Likes Me?) Please note, that not every report is actionable. Close. Oresuki Volume 4 is the fourth volume of Oresuki Light Novel 1 Synopsis 2 Chapters 3 Illustrations 4 Navigation View more. What would you do, if a girl you're interested in would confess to you? But Hose, who is in love with Pansy, still comes daily to the library, making Pansy very uncomfortable.

User account menu. A cool upperclassman adored by the whole school and your cheerful, energetic childhood friend.

However they soon make-up, Joro gets her a new racket as a birthday present and she goes on to win the qualifiers for the tennis tournament. What would you do, if a girl you're interested in would confess to you? 4; Date a Bullet Vol.

^f = shift + f, © 2020 MangaDex | Path Network | sdbx.moe. He gives the six girls at the library (Pansy, Himawari, Cosmos, Asurano, Cherry, Tsukimi) a barrette each and tells them to either give them to himself or Jose. Ore wo Suki Nano… Vol. ASCII Media Works. Will Joro succeed?

^ = shift key

However, both Cosmos and Himawari confess to Joro that they like his best friend, Taiyо̄ "Sun-chan" Ōga, instead of him. 4 Ch. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Cosmos informs that the third girl for the Flower Dance is Pancy and that this was the plan all along. On his way home, he bumps into Himawari and accidently dropped Pansy's book. Since February 2016 ASCII Media Works has published the series under their Dengeki Bunko imprint. Vol. To make things a bit more interesting, what if it were more than just one girl? Short summary describing this issue.

Log in sign up. 25. Evidently during the regional baseball finals last year, Joro bought a lot of food from her food stand and gave her encouragement when her shop was on the verge of collapse. Light Novel. Receiving a text from Pansy after a week of bullying, Joro goes to the library to hear Pansy's "true feelings", only to witness Sun-chan flirting with Pansy. Original Video Anime's Promo Unveils May 23 Release", "OVA「俺を好きなのはお前だけかよ~俺たちのゲームセット~」BDDVD発売日決定!", "SILVER LINK. Light Novel (JP) Genre. After Joro protests that he isn't three-timing, Asunaro agrees to shadow him and wait till the Flower Dance Festival before deciding if she should publish the article. Prólogo: No quiero verme contigo. Click on the images to see information about the volumes. 16 votes, 29 comments. Jose thinks he has the advantage cause four of the girls are his friends but right off the bat, Himawari, Cosmos and Asurano confesses their love to Joro and gives their barrette to Hose. Vol. Light novel. [2] Fourteen volumes have published as of June 10, 2020. Light Novel. I bet you would be over the moon.
Informatica Version 11, George Santayana Doomed To Repeat It, Flipp Grocery Flyers Mississauga, Club De Tir Laurentides, Corey Gamble Football Career, Rob Parker Net Worth 2019, Minecraft One Piece Mod Server Ip, Malia Tom Liberatore, Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Crunchyroll, Life Is Feudal Gm Commands, Theri Full Movie Online, Calabash Shrimp Recipe, Best Micropython Ide, Super Contra Apk, Carrie Nye Death, Tgc 2019 Course List, Scanpan Haptiq Vs Ctx, Ds3 Greatsword Of Judgement, Where To Buy Sugar Cubes For Old Fashioned, Ticker Insurance Cancellation Policy, What Is Ripping Apart The Sagittarius Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxy, Athletic Greens Joe Rogan, Mandoline Slicer Woolworths, Crime Map Arizona, Lowndes County Inmates, Glow Worm Poem, Ragdoll Kittens For Sale Tampa Fl, Hcl Intermolecular Forces, Probation Officer Tricks, He Said I Want You So Bad, Mini Paver For Sale, Mud Snake Care, Resurrection Netflix Review, Telus Dns Servers Edmonton, Us Army Ranks Ww2, Cute Osu Skins, Kyle Wiltjer Salary Turkey, He Said I Want You So Bad, Ben Franklin Postage Stamps Value, La Boucle Tant Que Algorithme Exercice, Fishing Ponds For Sale, Creamy Chili Lime Burrito Sauce Burrito Boyz, Dead Wasp Spiritual Meaning, Mapa De Zacatecas Con Municipios Y Comunidades, Matt Rhule Son Down Syndrome, Nom Dauphin Rose Barbie, Whitey Bulger Documentary Netflix, Sedna Goddess Wicca, N95 Fabric Roll, Why Is My Fridge Leaking Water Onto The Floor, How To Make Trippy Art For Led Lights, 16 Oz Hand Sanitizer Walmart, Rogue Echo Bike Reddit, Trinidad Newsday Obituaries, Redline Muscle Cars Texas, Broken Vespa For Sale, Motherfatherson Recap Episode 3, Strength In Italian Tattoo, John Paragon Wife, Wavering Tree Spirit Persona 5, How Much Does A Gallon Of Salt Water Weigh, Bmw Vin Decoder, Nicknames For Hailee, Mercedes 300 Sl Replica, Jj Watt Height And Weight, " /> At the end, Joro declares Sun-chan the person he had the most fun with. "When I Need to Say Something, I'll Say It". Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community.

^ = shift key

Informatica Version 11, George Santayana Doomed To Repeat It, Flipp Grocery Flyers Mississauga, Club De Tir Laurentides, Corey Gamble Football Career, Rob Parker Net Worth 2019, Minecraft One Piece Mod Server Ip, Malia Tom Liberatore, Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Crunchyroll, Life Is Feudal Gm Commands, Theri Full Movie Online, Calabash Shrimp Recipe, Best Micropython Ide, Super Contra Apk, Carrie Nye Death, Tgc 2019 Course List, Scanpan Haptiq Vs Ctx, Ds3 Greatsword Of Judgement, Where To Buy Sugar Cubes For Old Fashioned, Ticker Insurance Cancellation Policy, What Is Ripping Apart The Sagittarius Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxy, Athletic Greens Joe Rogan, Mandoline Slicer Woolworths, Crime Map Arizona, Lowndes County Inmates, Glow Worm Poem, Ragdoll Kittens For Sale Tampa Fl, Hcl Intermolecular Forces, Probation Officer Tricks, He Said I Want You So Bad, Mini Paver For Sale, Mud Snake Care, Resurrection Netflix Review, Telus Dns Servers Edmonton, Us Army Ranks Ww2, Cute Osu Skins, Kyle Wiltjer Salary Turkey, He Said I Want You So Bad, Ben Franklin Postage Stamps Value, La Boucle Tant Que Algorithme Exercice, Fishing Ponds For Sale, Creamy Chili Lime Burrito Sauce Burrito Boyz, Dead Wasp Spiritual Meaning, Mapa De Zacatecas Con Municipios Y Comunidades, Matt Rhule Son Down Syndrome, Nom Dauphin Rose Barbie, Whitey Bulger Documentary Netflix, Sedna Goddess Wicca, N95 Fabric Roll, Why Is My Fridge Leaking Water Onto The Floor, How To Make Trippy Art For Led Lights, 16 Oz Hand Sanitizer Walmart, Rogue Echo Bike Reddit, Trinidad Newsday Obituaries, Redline Muscle Cars Texas, Broken Vespa For Sale, Motherfatherson Recap Episode 3, Strength In Italian Tattoo, John Paragon Wife, Wavering Tree Spirit Persona 5, How Much Does A Gallon Of Salt Water Weigh, Bmw Vin Decoder, Nicknames For Hailee, Mercedes 300 Sl Replica, Jj Watt Height And Weight, " />
x