Parob18 Jan '20 - 07:39 - 242 of 245 This shows a basic lack of understanding on how CFD's work. Chat About SXX Shares - Stock Quote, Charts, Trade History, Share Chat, Financial Terms Glossary. It seems some don't realise that and others are so bitter about it that they are prepared to risk seeing the whole project fail, which would be terrible news for the local economy and the many Sirius workers who would end up losing their jobs. Last Wednesday, Odey manager Henry Steel wrote to Anglo and Sirius, saying the current offer did “not represent fair value” for Sirius investors and claiming Anglo “would be willing to bid substantially more” They are not options to buy, or sell the actual shares. So I will continue to hold until at least the 2nd half of Feb, in the hope that we could see an improved offer price. That said two wrongs do not make a right.

We are talking to the institutional share holders but need to understand the private investor interest in raising the $600m.

Post from another BB. Inside track but maybe not the details. - and you might guess that AA would not be getting so directly involved here if they did not sense that they could generate a substantial amount of cash here; But we were told that 'multiple parties' were involved, and we do not know at all much on those multiple parties; but there must now be some chance that a counter-bid will be made; Sirius Minerals chart and SXX price. - as an upper marker, we could use the numbers put out by Sirius in November - which effectively said $3.1bn of investment, followed by $14.1bn free-cash-flow coming back in = $11bn; some may point out that was based on 13mtpa, and that output could be substantially increased beyond that level in the future, but that is of no real import at this point in the game; HTTP://twitter.com/s. Following the strategic review process it is clear that no such options are currently available to us and in that context Anglo American's offer is the only feasible option”. It was for a trader to make money buying and selling a share over a day/week/month. Chris I don’t think the police treat paranoia. Cheers. Probe into Sirius share push that lured 85,000 investors If the vote is no they lose at worst £0.5 mill.It is a low cost, high return clever strategy(which is why i hold shares in their parent company). The only losers are the shareholders many of whom are small and ill informed who ploughed money into SXX on a wing and a prayer, presumably hoping for big returns - a classic example of greed “caveat emptor”. CEO mentions potash producers are usually valued on a 9-10 X multiple of EBITDA, so $2.5 billion once in production. @mr.oz, Acknowledging that some shareholders were likely to be disappointed by this outcome, Sirus Minerals’ Chairman, Russel Scrimshaw, said that the “board deeply regrets that we could not deliver the complete stage two financing in 2019 despite a very broad and thorough process. Don’t think it will. This was a great pump and dump if you were in on it. heaven

The possibility of the transaction was initially confirmed by both companies on 8th January and today’s announcement formalises the offer which is being recommended to shareholders by the Board of Sirius Minerals and is expected to be completed by 31st March. I should add as I have got my first red in a long time that I have continued to hold my shares against my financial judgement, If this is voted down then the board will put the company into administration.With auditors in place, I honestly believe an auction will take place and then the price will be higher than the current offer price.This of course will be of zero value for the shareholders in financial terms, however it will be damming of the board. Not sure if this Total Market Solutions interview was ever posted on this bb. Boxes continue to be ticked in its progress to feasibility study release (which is still ahead of schedule - was originally due H1 2020) In fact, my feeling is that we needed at least TWO actively competing parties to trigger any deal which would be substantially above the 3.0 - 3.5 pence share price we had late last year; i.e.

Sirius Minerals Plc has a 4 week average price of 0p and a 12 week average price of 0p. As before, it is very difficult for us non-insiders to know what the background dynamics here are. Anglo at least stepped in. heaven If it can be demonstrated to Sirius Minerals that the $600m could be raised they will have to listen. Help to protect your Sirius Minerals investment But that's enough to keep me holding until close to the end of Feb. =============== 0 1 0 EML - rns this morning.

Hence if it was to rise you could make a multiple of your stake. Stop clutching at staws, the present deal WILL go through, there would have been plenty of pi's who made money trading these shares over the company's existence, just like other companies that are listed, people pays their money and takes their chances...

Didn’t hold but with Anglo on the site for many months those in the know as ever probably exited with fair return.

So the bottom line here is that AA, and possibly one or two other players, do indeed see a substantial Project Value here:

We are told this is on schedule for H1. LSE:SXX: London: Ordinary Share: GB00B0DG3H29: ORD 0.25P Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade : 0.00: 0.0%: 5.49: 5.485: 5.49: 0.00: 0.00-0.00: 01:00:00: Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m) Mining: 0.0-13.5-0.3-385: Sirius Minerals Share Discussion Threads. I was 80% sure that buying SXX shares at 3.0 pence was a good idea, but my confidence that we will see a (materially) higher bid is, I'd say, maybe around the 50:50 mark. LSE:SXX: London: Ordinary Share: GB00B0DG3H29: ORD 0.25P Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade : 0.00: 0.0%: 5.49: 5.485: 5.49: 0.00: 0.00-0.00: 01:00:00: Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m) Mining: 0.0-13.5-0.3-385: Sirius Minerals Share Discussion Threads. Someone on Facebook posted where chairs was at some business he ha dor soemthing and Chris and his cronies reported him to the police on the grounds its encouraging violence towards him and his precious vile family. The 1 year high share price is 6p while the 1 year low share price is currently 2.66p. The falling share price is because the market is pricing in an increasing chance of small investors voting against the AAL bid. Also mentions DFS should land within the next 6-8 weeks. Mr. Scrimshaw went on to explain that “given the current cash constraints of Sirius, and lack of realistic and deliverable alternative financing and development options, we believe this to be a fair approach from Anglo American, a company committed to approaching the Project in the right way, and with the resources to complete the job.” Morgan Stanley & Co. Int'l plc Form 8.5 (EPT/RI)-Replacement of Sirius.. Morgan Stanley & Co. Int'l plc Form 8.5 (EPT/RI) - Replacement of Sirius.. BlackRock Group Form 8.3 - Sirius Minerals plc, MILLENNIUM PARTNERS: Form 8.3 - Sirius Minerals plc, Marshall Wace LLP Form 8.3 - Sirius Minerals Plc, Form 8.3 - The Vanguard Group, Inc.: Sirius Minerals plc, Sirius Minerals (SXX) Discussions and Chat, SIRIUS MINERALS PLC -(Moderated) Potash Powerhouse in the North Yorkshire Moors, SIRIUS MINERALS PLC York Potash Project largest polyhalite resource in the world, View all Sirius Minerals trades in real-time, Anglo around the site for months on end before announcement of the low ball - but much needed takeover price. Following the situation very closely. So.…..could be an opportunity. It seems some don't realise that and others are so bitter about it that they are prepared to risk seeing the whole project fail, which would be terrible news for the local economy and the many Sirius workers who would end up losing their jobs. The anglo Ceo resigned this morning , maybe has something to do with the fall.

IF there were ONLY A SINGLE interested player then, as was pointed out repeatedly, they could just wait a while longer and save themselves 5.5 pence per share; John Carla why the big drop this morning? Polygon hold mainly CFD's for their ~10% interest in SXX that means they haven't BOUGHT the shares, merely taken an option to buy them at a price agreed with the owners of those shares.

The stock today has fallen by 13% owing to a fear that share holders might reject the bid. SM never bothered asking the +50% owners of the company if we would like to help raise the $600m It wasn't of course and nothing that was shared was not already widely avail available. In fact HL said they are ahead of schedule in the most recent interview (from 2 mins, 8 seconds) so I think we are looking at April or May for the DFS news and hopefully timings for production will come with it or soon after.

Where lenses more like! So it is important to think for yourself, and judge how this may now play out: Understand it, just need the technical term for a guy on another BB. LSE:SXX: London: Ordinary Share: GB00B0DG3H29 : ORD 0.25P Price Change … sportbilly1976 Looking at today’s share price fall maybe the leaky sxx bucket knows that a late haircut is on the way? I half agree. Free forex prices, toplists, indices and lots more. Inside track but maybe not the details.
Manteau Psg 2020, Clear Drug Slang, Private House Sales Wainuiomata, Kson Vtuber Wiki, Meijer Whole Chicken, Dryopteris Erythrosora Toxic To Cats, Water Lilies Full Movie, Questions To Ask Groom About Bride, 2018 Kia Forte Headlight Assembly Removal, Matrix Background For Zoom, Salt Fat Acid Heat Citrus Pavlova, Jia Tolentino Partner Andrew, Rate Limit Bypass, Why Did Mikan Take Junko's Womb, Prophetess Prayer Lines, Colin Ingram Bedfordshire, Coachwhip Snake Speed, Justin Williams Wife, Bobby Humphreys Bodybuilder Ex Wife, Sophie Long Artist, Jack Stauber New Album, Ham Radio Cq Codes, Ashley Name Meaning, Bbm Meaning Dog, Nxivm Documentary Streaming, Is Don Beebe In The Hall Of Fame, Roy Wood Parents, Mary Mccarthy Actress West Wing, Country Trap Song, Spot And Dot Worksheet, Somokuto By Santoka, Is Rumohra Adiantiformis Toxic To Cats, Pindasar Village Gujarat, Bouzouki Sheet Music, Tamil Song Connection Game Images With Answers, Aardwolf Mud Plugins, Pork Stock Substitute, Chapelet En Direct De Lourdes Aujourd'hui Kto, Jia Tolentino Partner Andrew, Aundrea Fimbres And Rudy, Mud Trucks For Sale, Saagar Enjeti Reddit, Hannah Dunne Singing, ご挨拶 ありがとう ございます, Kevin Cronin Daughter Age, Canadian Shield Face Mask, Stan Freberg Net Worth, Cbet Jetx Avis, Lil Keke Wife, Plano 36 Gun Case Foam, Matthew Levine High Point, Nc, Old Rangers Badge, Cb Mountain Horned Dragon, Install Pkg Games Ps3 Multiman, The Growth Of Urbanization Was Most Pronounced In, Death Spells 5e, Nom Dauphin Rose Barbie, Bureau De Travail Jysk, Charlotte Sine Age, Musashi Wreck Diagram, Talk Of The Villages Account Suspended, Jump Force Ryo Saeba Abilities, How To Delete Flock Account, ビオチン 白髪 減った ブログ, Nrg 3000 Rgb Mini Pro Ilda 30k Laser Light Projector, N64 Emulator Dolphin, Honeywell Rth5160 Troubleshooting, The Red Stare Guide, Golf Ball Kohuhu Care, Q90r Vs Q95t, Mars Halal List 2019, Joe Appel Thrashbird, " />
Parob18 Jan '20 - 07:39 - 242 of 245 This shows a basic lack of understanding on how CFD's work. Chat About SXX Shares - Stock Quote, Charts, Trade History, Share Chat, Financial Terms Glossary. It seems some don't realise that and others are so bitter about it that they are prepared to risk seeing the whole project fail, which would be terrible news for the local economy and the many Sirius workers who would end up losing their jobs. Last Wednesday, Odey manager Henry Steel wrote to Anglo and Sirius, saying the current offer did “not represent fair value” for Sirius investors and claiming Anglo “would be willing to bid substantially more” They are not options to buy, or sell the actual shares. So I will continue to hold until at least the 2nd half of Feb, in the hope that we could see an improved offer price. That said two wrongs do not make a right.

We are talking to the institutional share holders but need to understand the private investor interest in raising the $600m.

Post from another BB. Inside track but maybe not the details. - and you might guess that AA would not be getting so directly involved here if they did not sense that they could generate a substantial amount of cash here; But we were told that 'multiple parties' were involved, and we do not know at all much on those multiple parties; but there must now be some chance that a counter-bid will be made; Sirius Minerals chart and SXX price. - as an upper marker, we could use the numbers put out by Sirius in November - which effectively said $3.1bn of investment, followed by $14.1bn free-cash-flow coming back in = $11bn; some may point out that was based on 13mtpa, and that output could be substantially increased beyond that level in the future, but that is of no real import at this point in the game; HTTP://twitter.com/s. Following the strategic review process it is clear that no such options are currently available to us and in that context Anglo American's offer is the only feasible option”. It was for a trader to make money buying and selling a share over a day/week/month. Chris I don’t think the police treat paranoia. Cheers. Probe into Sirius share push that lured 85,000 investors If the vote is no they lose at worst £0.5 mill.It is a low cost, high return clever strategy(which is why i hold shares in their parent company). The only losers are the shareholders many of whom are small and ill informed who ploughed money into SXX on a wing and a prayer, presumably hoping for big returns - a classic example of greed “caveat emptor”. CEO mentions potash producers are usually valued on a 9-10 X multiple of EBITDA, so $2.5 billion once in production. @mr.oz, Acknowledging that some shareholders were likely to be disappointed by this outcome, Sirus Minerals’ Chairman, Russel Scrimshaw, said that the “board deeply regrets that we could not deliver the complete stage two financing in 2019 despite a very broad and thorough process. Don’t think it will. This was a great pump and dump if you were in on it. heaven

The possibility of the transaction was initially confirmed by both companies on 8th January and today’s announcement formalises the offer which is being recommended to shareholders by the Board of Sirius Minerals and is expected to be completed by 31st March. I should add as I have got my first red in a long time that I have continued to hold my shares against my financial judgement, If this is voted down then the board will put the company into administration.With auditors in place, I honestly believe an auction will take place and then the price will be higher than the current offer price.This of course will be of zero value for the shareholders in financial terms, however it will be damming of the board. Not sure if this Total Market Solutions interview was ever posted on this bb. Boxes continue to be ticked in its progress to feasibility study release (which is still ahead of schedule - was originally due H1 2020) In fact, my feeling is that we needed at least TWO actively competing parties to trigger any deal which would be substantially above the 3.0 - 3.5 pence share price we had late last year; i.e.

Sirius Minerals Plc has a 4 week average price of 0p and a 12 week average price of 0p. As before, it is very difficult for us non-insiders to know what the background dynamics here are. Anglo at least stepped in. heaven If it can be demonstrated to Sirius Minerals that the $600m could be raised they will have to listen. Help to protect your Sirius Minerals investment But that's enough to keep me holding until close to the end of Feb. =============== 0 1 0 EML - rns this morning.

Hence if it was to rise you could make a multiple of your stake. Stop clutching at staws, the present deal WILL go through, there would have been plenty of pi's who made money trading these shares over the company's existence, just like other companies that are listed, people pays their money and takes their chances...

Didn’t hold but with Anglo on the site for many months those in the know as ever probably exited with fair return.

So the bottom line here is that AA, and possibly one or two other players, do indeed see a substantial Project Value here:

We are told this is on schedule for H1. LSE:SXX: London: Ordinary Share: GB00B0DG3H29: ORD 0.25P Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade : 0.00: 0.0%: 5.49: 5.485: 5.49: 0.00: 0.00-0.00: 01:00:00: Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m) Mining: 0.0-13.5-0.3-385: Sirius Minerals Share Discussion Threads. I was 80% sure that buying SXX shares at 3.0 pence was a good idea, but my confidence that we will see a (materially) higher bid is, I'd say, maybe around the 50:50 mark. LSE:SXX: London: Ordinary Share: GB00B0DG3H29: ORD 0.25P Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade : 0.00: 0.0%: 5.49: 5.485: 5.49: 0.00: 0.00-0.00: 01:00:00: Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m) Mining: 0.0-13.5-0.3-385: Sirius Minerals Share Discussion Threads. Someone on Facebook posted where chairs was at some business he ha dor soemthing and Chris and his cronies reported him to the police on the grounds its encouraging violence towards him and his precious vile family. The 1 year high share price is 6p while the 1 year low share price is currently 2.66p. The falling share price is because the market is pricing in an increasing chance of small investors voting against the AAL bid. Also mentions DFS should land within the next 6-8 weeks. Mr. Scrimshaw went on to explain that “given the current cash constraints of Sirius, and lack of realistic and deliverable alternative financing and development options, we believe this to be a fair approach from Anglo American, a company committed to approaching the Project in the right way, and with the resources to complete the job.” Morgan Stanley & Co. Int'l plc Form 8.5 (EPT/RI)-Replacement of Sirius.. Morgan Stanley & Co. Int'l plc Form 8.5 (EPT/RI) - Replacement of Sirius.. BlackRock Group Form 8.3 - Sirius Minerals plc, MILLENNIUM PARTNERS: Form 8.3 - Sirius Minerals plc, Marshall Wace LLP Form 8.3 - Sirius Minerals Plc, Form 8.3 - The Vanguard Group, Inc.: Sirius Minerals plc, Sirius Minerals (SXX) Discussions and Chat, SIRIUS MINERALS PLC -(Moderated) Potash Powerhouse in the North Yorkshire Moors, SIRIUS MINERALS PLC York Potash Project largest polyhalite resource in the world, View all Sirius Minerals trades in real-time, Anglo around the site for months on end before announcement of the low ball - but much needed takeover price. Following the situation very closely. So.…..could be an opportunity. It seems some don't realise that and others are so bitter about it that they are prepared to risk seeing the whole project fail, which would be terrible news for the local economy and the many Sirius workers who would end up losing their jobs. The anglo Ceo resigned this morning , maybe has something to do with the fall.

IF there were ONLY A SINGLE interested player then, as was pointed out repeatedly, they could just wait a while longer and save themselves 5.5 pence per share; John Carla why the big drop this morning? Polygon hold mainly CFD's for their ~10% interest in SXX that means they haven't BOUGHT the shares, merely taken an option to buy them at a price agreed with the owners of those shares.

The stock today has fallen by 13% owing to a fear that share holders might reject the bid. SM never bothered asking the +50% owners of the company if we would like to help raise the $600m It wasn't of course and nothing that was shared was not already widely avail available. In fact HL said they are ahead of schedule in the most recent interview (from 2 mins, 8 seconds) so I think we are looking at April or May for the DFS news and hopefully timings for production will come with it or soon after.

Where lenses more like! So it is important to think for yourself, and judge how this may now play out: Understand it, just need the technical term for a guy on another BB. LSE:SXX: London: Ordinary Share: GB00B0DG3H29 : ORD 0.25P Price Change … sportbilly1976 Looking at today’s share price fall maybe the leaky sxx bucket knows that a late haircut is on the way? I half agree. Free forex prices, toplists, indices and lots more. Inside track but maybe not the details.
Manteau Psg 2020, Clear Drug Slang, Private House Sales Wainuiomata, Kson Vtuber Wiki, Meijer Whole Chicken, Dryopteris Erythrosora Toxic To Cats, Water Lilies Full Movie, Questions To Ask Groom About Bride, 2018 Kia Forte Headlight Assembly Removal, Matrix Background For Zoom, Salt Fat Acid Heat Citrus Pavlova, Jia Tolentino Partner Andrew, Rate Limit Bypass, Why Did Mikan Take Junko's Womb, Prophetess Prayer Lines, Colin Ingram Bedfordshire, Coachwhip Snake Speed, Justin Williams Wife, Bobby Humphreys Bodybuilder Ex Wife, Sophie Long Artist, Jack Stauber New Album, Ham Radio Cq Codes, Ashley Name Meaning, Bbm Meaning Dog, Nxivm Documentary Streaming, Is Don Beebe In The Hall Of Fame, Roy Wood Parents, Mary Mccarthy Actress West Wing, Country Trap Song, Spot And Dot Worksheet, Somokuto By Santoka, Is Rumohra Adiantiformis Toxic To Cats, Pindasar Village Gujarat, Bouzouki Sheet Music, Tamil Song Connection Game Images With Answers, Aardwolf Mud Plugins, Pork Stock Substitute, Chapelet En Direct De Lourdes Aujourd'hui Kto, Jia Tolentino Partner Andrew, Aundrea Fimbres And Rudy, Mud Trucks For Sale, Saagar Enjeti Reddit, Hannah Dunne Singing, ご挨拶 ありがとう ございます, Kevin Cronin Daughter Age, Canadian Shield Face Mask, Stan Freberg Net Worth, Cbet Jetx Avis, Lil Keke Wife, Plano 36 Gun Case Foam, Matthew Levine High Point, Nc, Old Rangers Badge, Cb Mountain Horned Dragon, Install Pkg Games Ps3 Multiman, The Growth Of Urbanization Was Most Pronounced In, Death Spells 5e, Nom Dauphin Rose Barbie, Bureau De Travail Jysk, Charlotte Sine Age, Musashi Wreck Diagram, Talk Of The Villages Account Suspended, Jump Force Ryo Saeba Abilities, How To Delete Flock Account, ビオチン 白髪 減った ブログ, Nrg 3000 Rgb Mini Pro Ilda 30k Laser Light Projector, N64 Emulator Dolphin, Honeywell Rth5160 Troubleshooting, The Red Stare Guide, Golf Ball Kohuhu Care, Q90r Vs Q95t, Mars Halal List 2019, Joe Appel Thrashbird, " />

x