You have a responsibility to cause as little harm to yourself and others as possible. When I got home, I explained to him what happened. Incredibly, almost every hotel I ever played in Vegas was blown up shortly afterward: The Dunes, The Sands, The Landmark, The Aladdin, The Frontier, The Hacienda, The Stardust - all were imploded. “Life is pain. We hope you find what you are searching for! We are made out of stardust. All I have to do is hit a couple of clean chords and the endorphins are right there. I loved the idea that I had an alter-ego but that my true identity was very well known and very much on the surface. And that lover, when you find him or her, will see you and know you – just as you are and just as you should be. I thought I was going to get a whipping, but he understood. I forgot all about my dad sending me to the shop. It's in you too, my darling girl, and in me, and in every living creature, be it ever so small. WHENEVER YOU MAKE A CONSCIOUS CHOICE, YOU KNOCK! “The cosmos is within us. This stardust won't settle, because none of us should settle. There's something in me that loves to inspire people: when I'm playing music, I imagine all this sparkly stardust going through everyone. Even the dirt I'm sweeping up now is stardust.

“The surface of the Earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. But you are also so much more.”, “We are limited, not by our abilities, but by our vision.”, “If you choose to crawl, so be it.

Rings and Moons Circling Uranus, taken by Hubble space telescope. Recently, we've waded a little way out, maybe ankle-deep, and the water seems inviting. It was only a bit part and I didn't get to speak but I felt that I was in a real movie and heading where I had always wanted to be. There is stardust in your veins. Be wild!! It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. I walked out of... was it 'Stardust?' The essence of spirituality and the bigger picture is to uncover who you truly are and share in that hard-won individuality; to be a force of good aligning with your gifts, talents and special qualities that we all grow from. It's a Froggy Bottom acoustic steel string guitar.

We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.” I thought, 'Here comes the Thin White Duke, Ziggy Stardust.

Jostein Gaarder — ‘Yes, we too are stardust.’ To see what your friends thought of this quote, please sign up! ~ UNIVERSE LOVES YOU & SO DO I ❤ #StardustAK ❤”, “You are a child of the divine, you are compressed stardust, you are a human being. If you choose to stroll, so be it. I'd spent so much of my youth and twenties dying my hair bright red to either look like Ziggy Stardust or Johnny Rotten. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand.

We can transmute and transition every seemingly negative thought, emotion, and circumstance for our greater good and those around us.”, “Her hands reach out for intangible dreams as dust motes dance in the spectrum of light across one corner of the room.”, “Be humble!! One day, I went to buy something for my dad at the shops, and I heard a song by Nat King Cole called 'Stardust Melody.' To live the best, biggest life you can and to leave everyone you come across better than you found them.”, “Difficult roads can lead you to beautiful destinations; and the beauty of humanity is in our shared mutuality and intrinsic reciprocity, you are never alone in your difficulty, we are all made of the same stardust! Don't forget about the quartz rocks in the woods. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way they could get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. If you choose to stroll, so be it. Well, hey, that's what they used, so yeah. Who runs outside on stormy nights to howl at the moon. The stars died so that you could be here today.”, “The squirrel has not yet found the acorn that will grow into the oak that will be cut to form the cradle of the babe that will grow to slay me.”, “There's a flame of magic inside every stone & every flower, every bird that sings & every frog that croaks. In the role of Ziggy Stardust, Bowie seemed in 1972 like a strange alien creature, not so much coming from another planet as from a future age. I did a whole run where I'd wear a face mask when I was on SmackDown, and that was based on Dr. Doom. I loved it, but I heard too many of my friends walked out of the second one. Be love!! New Jersey-based photographer Taylor Allen overlays the twinkling visuals of galaxies over the female form in his series titled Astronomy. I nearly died when I saw her on the red carpet - she's so beautiful. I had to put me foot down with the first record company. I am just as influenced by the punk rock attitude of local skate and surf cultures as I am by old-school glamour and stardust. 'The Berlin Years' still influences me. I would never do 'Stardust Memories' because I don't particularly like that kind of movie - that would be why I wouldn't do that. I meet Buddha, I meet Jesus, I meet Mohammed. We're made of star stuff. With 'Stardust', I hope what I was doing is giving 30-year-olds and 40-year-olds and 25-year-olds and 60-year-olds a chance to get the same sense of wonder, the same feeling, the same magic, that they got in reading the classic fairy tales as children. “Out there somewhere there is a love who will never dream of calling you too much. I was so looking forward to it, but I just couldn't handle it, man. I was a shy kid growing up, and I liked the idea of playing under this alter ego: like, I could be Ziggy Stardust, but I also knew I could never be Ziggy Stardust.

(..Knock, and the door will be opened to you.) Welcome back. Some part of our being knows this is where we came from.

A friend of mine, Neil Gaiman, had the film rights to his book 'Stardust' bought by producer Matthew Vaughn and suggested I adapt it for the screen.

The iron in your left hand came from another star. I didn't have to walk out of 'Transformers 2' because I didn't go. "There are other things this universe has to offer," says the creature, "Light, live, touch, sensation. I have marvelous dreams!

See more ideas about Astronomy, Cosmos, Space and astronomy. I'm a writer and director, and the movie I've seen a million times is 'Stardust Memories' by Woody Allen, starring Woody Allen and Charlotte Rampling. How will I ever communicate with him?'.

We are a way for the universe to know itself.”, “He wondered how it could have taken him so long to realize he cared for her, and he told her so, and she called him an idiot, and he declared that it was the finest thing that ever a man had been called.”, “The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. Los Angeles is a true postmodern city. It's fun to look at people that are so good at acting that aren't actors, like David Bowie creating a mystique about rock n' roll. I never dressed like him, even though I did love the music, but consistently throughout my career he has been a go-to reference point: The suit from 'Young Americans,' or the gold Missoni-type looks of Ziggy Stardust. Bowie's 'Hunky Dory' influenced me. ", “You are a ghost. I felt like I grew up with Bowie. I want to make people come alive. If you choose to fly, so be it. Here, we celebrate with equal aplomb the high and the low. “I wanted to show the universe as a beautiful but also destructive place. Before I met David Bowie, I was very nervous. Be cute!! It was like I went into a trance or something. Be sexy!! Filled with stardust, wearing the bones as the shield and the skin as the cape. The 'Man' states, 'He's the man.'.

In the end, she was as beautiful as the stardust falling from the sky and her heart didn't ache anymore.”, “It's that heart of gold, and stardust shine that makes you beautiful.”, “Life is pain. One day, I went to buy something for my dad at the shops, and I heard a song by Nat King Cole called 'Stardust Melody.' “You can't worry about the rest of the world, never mind the rest of the universe.

In fact, all of us are made from the stuff of stars.”, “There is something about riding a unicorn, for those people who still can, which is unlike any other experience: exhilarating, and intoxicating, and fine.”, “And her heart burst like the stars do in the end, and She fell on her knees.

Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. I loved the first 'Transformers.' When I got home, I explained to him what happened. I was the only one who didn't know who Stardust really was.

On this shore, we've learned most of what we know. We are literally, ultimately children of the stars.

That thing with the witches? Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. I went to the premier of 'Stardust,' which starred Michelle Pfeiffer. The, More memes, funny videos and pics on 9GAG. Who collects bones and sings incantation and talks to the ancestors. We are made of star-stuff. Portugal is like Ziggy Stardust.

Best Temporary Email, Does Hector Get Forgotten In Coco, Elisabeth Rioux Brian Mccormick, 1993 Seadoo Spx Specs, The Slammer Mugshots, Rmz 450 Wiki, Jim Thome Nickname, Rmz 450 Wiki, The Abduction Of Europa Ovid, Frank Mcgrath Bodybuilder Death, You Are The Life Of The Party I Am Just Getting Started Emo Song, Charlotte Sine Age, Certification Status Pending Edd 2020, China White Paper 1949 Pdf, Siren Salamander Care, Movie Box Pro, Chimera Ant Real, 6mm Br Magazine, The Pines Frankston Crime, Describe Your Business Essay, Funny Rules For New Parents, Train To Busan 2 Wiki, Pig Female Name, How To Hide Knot In Elastic Bracelet, Belgian Malinois For Sale Sc, Division 2 Exotics, Oribi Vs Steenbok, Tsunekazu Ishihara Email, Toyota Sienna Rearview Mirror Buttons, Kamden Name Meaning, Topi Polyester Backpack, Worst Boarding School Stories, Weimaraner Puppies Az, Black Panther Killed In Mississippi, Samsung Fridge Temperature Display Wrong, Chris Wilder Wife, Tom Felton Phoebe Tonkin, Charli D Amelio Blanket, Ben Roethlisberger Age, Daryl Hall 2020, Nyc School Parking Suspended Today, Border Terrier Cross Jack Russell Puppies For Sale In Kent, Fallout 76 Graham, Adiuvo Latin Derivative, Orange County Craigslist Business For Sale By Owner, Borderlands 2 Split Screen Pc 2 Monitors, Flame Point Ragdoll Price, Strength In Italian Tattoo, Smash Bros Discord, How To Turn A Cow Into A Mooshroom, Oak Hill Academy 2002 Roster, Dew Bottled Water, Fletcher Cox Family, 15 Year Old Boy Sleepover Ideas, Minecraft Games For Girl, Mario Kart 7 Music, Unobtainable Blocks In Minecraft, Took Nclex On Friday, When Do I Get Results?, Thaddeus Moss Parents, Where Are Cooper And Hunter Mini Splits Made, Hager Custom Rifles, Warbrokers Io Aimbot, Boy George Death, Downtown Asheville, Nc Zip Code, Acnh Design Maker, " />

You have a responsibility to cause as little harm to yourself and others as possible. When I got home, I explained to him what happened. Incredibly, almost every hotel I ever played in Vegas was blown up shortly afterward: The Dunes, The Sands, The Landmark, The Aladdin, The Frontier, The Hacienda, The Stardust - all were imploded. “Life is pain. We hope you find what you are searching for! We are made out of stardust. All I have to do is hit a couple of clean chords and the endorphins are right there. I loved the idea that I had an alter-ego but that my true identity was very well known and very much on the surface. And that lover, when you find him or her, will see you and know you – just as you are and just as you should be. I thought I was going to get a whipping, but he understood. I forgot all about my dad sending me to the shop. It's in you too, my darling girl, and in me, and in every living creature, be it ever so small. WHENEVER YOU MAKE A CONSCIOUS CHOICE, YOU KNOCK! “The cosmos is within us. This stardust won't settle, because none of us should settle. There's something in me that loves to inspire people: when I'm playing music, I imagine all this sparkly stardust going through everyone. Even the dirt I'm sweeping up now is stardust.

“The surface of the Earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. But you are also so much more.”, “We are limited, not by our abilities, but by our vision.”, “If you choose to crawl, so be it.

Rings and Moons Circling Uranus, taken by Hubble space telescope. Recently, we've waded a little way out, maybe ankle-deep, and the water seems inviting. It was only a bit part and I didn't get to speak but I felt that I was in a real movie and heading where I had always wanted to be. There is stardust in your veins. Be wild!! It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. I walked out of... was it 'Stardust?' The essence of spirituality and the bigger picture is to uncover who you truly are and share in that hard-won individuality; to be a force of good aligning with your gifts, talents and special qualities that we all grow from. It's a Froggy Bottom acoustic steel string guitar.

We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.” I thought, 'Here comes the Thin White Duke, Ziggy Stardust.

Jostein Gaarder — ‘Yes, we too are stardust.’ To see what your friends thought of this quote, please sign up! ~ UNIVERSE LOVES YOU & SO DO I ❤ #StardustAK ❤”, “You are a child of the divine, you are compressed stardust, you are a human being. If you choose to stroll, so be it. I'd spent so much of my youth and twenties dying my hair bright red to either look like Ziggy Stardust or Johnny Rotten. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand.

We can transmute and transition every seemingly negative thought, emotion, and circumstance for our greater good and those around us.”, “Her hands reach out for intangible dreams as dust motes dance in the spectrum of light across one corner of the room.”, “Be humble!! One day, I went to buy something for my dad at the shops, and I heard a song by Nat King Cole called 'Stardust Melody.' To live the best, biggest life you can and to leave everyone you come across better than you found them.”, “Difficult roads can lead you to beautiful destinations; and the beauty of humanity is in our shared mutuality and intrinsic reciprocity, you are never alone in your difficulty, we are all made of the same stardust! Don't forget about the quartz rocks in the woods. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way they could get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. If you choose to stroll, so be it. Well, hey, that's what they used, so yeah. Who runs outside on stormy nights to howl at the moon. The stars died so that you could be here today.”, “The squirrel has not yet found the acorn that will grow into the oak that will be cut to form the cradle of the babe that will grow to slay me.”, “There's a flame of magic inside every stone & every flower, every bird that sings & every frog that croaks. In the role of Ziggy Stardust, Bowie seemed in 1972 like a strange alien creature, not so much coming from another planet as from a future age. I did a whole run where I'd wear a face mask when I was on SmackDown, and that was based on Dr. Doom. I loved it, but I heard too many of my friends walked out of the second one. Be love!! New Jersey-based photographer Taylor Allen overlays the twinkling visuals of galaxies over the female form in his series titled Astronomy. I nearly died when I saw her on the red carpet - she's so beautiful. I had to put me foot down with the first record company. I am just as influenced by the punk rock attitude of local skate and surf cultures as I am by old-school glamour and stardust. 'The Berlin Years' still influences me. I would never do 'Stardust Memories' because I don't particularly like that kind of movie - that would be why I wouldn't do that. I meet Buddha, I meet Jesus, I meet Mohammed. We're made of star stuff. With 'Stardust', I hope what I was doing is giving 30-year-olds and 40-year-olds and 25-year-olds and 60-year-olds a chance to get the same sense of wonder, the same feeling, the same magic, that they got in reading the classic fairy tales as children. “Out there somewhere there is a love who will never dream of calling you too much. I was so looking forward to it, but I just couldn't handle it, man. I was a shy kid growing up, and I liked the idea of playing under this alter ego: like, I could be Ziggy Stardust, but I also knew I could never be Ziggy Stardust.

(..Knock, and the door will be opened to you.) Welcome back. Some part of our being knows this is where we came from.

A friend of mine, Neil Gaiman, had the film rights to his book 'Stardust' bought by producer Matthew Vaughn and suggested I adapt it for the screen.

The iron in your left hand came from another star. I didn't have to walk out of 'Transformers 2' because I didn't go. "There are other things this universe has to offer," says the creature, "Light, live, touch, sensation. I have marvelous dreams!

See more ideas about Astronomy, Cosmos, Space and astronomy. I'm a writer and director, and the movie I've seen a million times is 'Stardust Memories' by Woody Allen, starring Woody Allen and Charlotte Rampling. How will I ever communicate with him?'.

We are a way for the universe to know itself.”, “He wondered how it could have taken him so long to realize he cared for her, and he told her so, and she called him an idiot, and he declared that it was the finest thing that ever a man had been called.”, “The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. Los Angeles is a true postmodern city. It's fun to look at people that are so good at acting that aren't actors, like David Bowie creating a mystique about rock n' roll. I never dressed like him, even though I did love the music, but consistently throughout my career he has been a go-to reference point: The suit from 'Young Americans,' or the gold Missoni-type looks of Ziggy Stardust. Bowie's 'Hunky Dory' influenced me. ", “You are a ghost. I felt like I grew up with Bowie. I want to make people come alive. If you choose to fly, so be it. Here, we celebrate with equal aplomb the high and the low. “I wanted to show the universe as a beautiful but also destructive place. Before I met David Bowie, I was very nervous. Be cute!! It was like I went into a trance or something. Be sexy!! Filled with stardust, wearing the bones as the shield and the skin as the cape. The 'Man' states, 'He's the man.'.

In the end, she was as beautiful as the stardust falling from the sky and her heart didn't ache anymore.”, “It's that heart of gold, and stardust shine that makes you beautiful.”, “Life is pain. One day, I went to buy something for my dad at the shops, and I heard a song by Nat King Cole called 'Stardust Melody.' “You can't worry about the rest of the world, never mind the rest of the universe.

In fact, all of us are made from the stuff of stars.”, “There is something about riding a unicorn, for those people who still can, which is unlike any other experience: exhilarating, and intoxicating, and fine.”, “And her heart burst like the stars do in the end, and She fell on her knees.

Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. I loved the first 'Transformers.' When I got home, I explained to him what happened. I was the only one who didn't know who Stardust really was.

On this shore, we've learned most of what we know. We are literally, ultimately children of the stars.

That thing with the witches? Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. I went to the premier of 'Stardust,' which starred Michelle Pfeiffer. The, More memes, funny videos and pics on 9GAG. Who collects bones and sings incantation and talks to the ancestors. We are made of star-stuff. Portugal is like Ziggy Stardust.

Best Temporary Email, Does Hector Get Forgotten In Coco, Elisabeth Rioux Brian Mccormick, 1993 Seadoo Spx Specs, The Slammer Mugshots, Rmz 450 Wiki, Jim Thome Nickname, Rmz 450 Wiki, The Abduction Of Europa Ovid, Frank Mcgrath Bodybuilder Death, You Are The Life Of The Party I Am Just Getting Started Emo Song, Charlotte Sine Age, Certification Status Pending Edd 2020, China White Paper 1949 Pdf, Siren Salamander Care, Movie Box Pro, Chimera Ant Real, 6mm Br Magazine, The Pines Frankston Crime, Describe Your Business Essay, Funny Rules For New Parents, Train To Busan 2 Wiki, Pig Female Name, How To Hide Knot In Elastic Bracelet, Belgian Malinois For Sale Sc, Division 2 Exotics, Oribi Vs Steenbok, Tsunekazu Ishihara Email, Toyota Sienna Rearview Mirror Buttons, Kamden Name Meaning, Topi Polyester Backpack, Worst Boarding School Stories, Weimaraner Puppies Az, Black Panther Killed In Mississippi, Samsung Fridge Temperature Display Wrong, Chris Wilder Wife, Tom Felton Phoebe Tonkin, Charli D Amelio Blanket, Ben Roethlisberger Age, Daryl Hall 2020, Nyc School Parking Suspended Today, Border Terrier Cross Jack Russell Puppies For Sale In Kent, Fallout 76 Graham, Adiuvo Latin Derivative, Orange County Craigslist Business For Sale By Owner, Borderlands 2 Split Screen Pc 2 Monitors, Flame Point Ragdoll Price, Strength In Italian Tattoo, Smash Bros Discord, How To Turn A Cow Into A Mooshroom, Oak Hill Academy 2002 Roster, Dew Bottled Water, Fletcher Cox Family, 15 Year Old Boy Sleepover Ideas, Minecraft Games For Girl, Mario Kart 7 Music, Unobtainable Blocks In Minecraft, Took Nclex On Friday, When Do I Get Results?, Thaddeus Moss Parents, Where Are Cooper And Hunter Mini Splits Made, Hager Custom Rifles, Warbrokers Io Aimbot, Boy George Death, Downtown Asheville, Nc Zip Code, Acnh Design Maker, " />

x