For your convenience, the both calculators will also give you the theoretical reduced damage, based on the target's defense (which you can add in the relevant field). sc 1. it's really quite versatile! Would this be enough damage to consider BJ5 ready? Endure : Resistance +20%: 2: Tamor Desert/Dragon's Lair. 5* Janssen works great for BL, but if you want to put him FL it might be hard to get him the EHP he needs. For your own Loren, this is a 13.14% chance to miss on second skill and a 4.76% chance to miss on first skill. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. This guide is useful for determining which monsters you should work on farming and building next. Why does it matter? Share. As always I am happy to answer any questions people have regarding BJR5! I'll probably post sometime next week so people have it before FRR. Alright guys I am back to supply you with more BJR5 related content. For non-attacker units in Raid Level 5. If you have any questions you can reach me or /u/Scoliis by replying to this post, or either of us on discord Foxlery#8259 or psHyun#6566. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. As the other guy said, you should 6* Loren for more damage. I know people are eager for updated BJR5 guides, but unfortunately you guys will have to wait a little bit longer.

For your own Shaina, this is a 2.25% chance to miss on any skill. For example, Hwa's first skill multiplier is ((Spd+80)/0.5)%, so inputting a speed of 104 will give you an attack multiplier of 368%. Do we still have to build our loren CrtDmg if our baleygr hit 33.5k (last hit) ? This is a simple tool used to calculate your monster's approximate theoretical damage. In the mean time, I can provide a new and improved BJR5 DMG calculator! Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe.

For Certian PvP monsters or NB10 dungeon farming teams. sw-tool v2 using vue and nuxt. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Damn, I fixed that once already but that might have been on my version and not the for the public version. This tool calculates potential damage for your monster, both with defense factored in, and without it. yes it's possible, I've experienced it once with my guildies. Loren should be 6* though for the extra bit of damage imo. My BJR5 guide includes 5* Loren, 5* Janssen, and 4* Colleen, 5* Loren is included in the calculator for that reason. So I stated slightly higher than necessary to be on the safe side. Edit: I have a 95-100k EHP Bale by happenstance, but I use a 4man living set up with Rica lead. For speed scaling skills, you will have to work out the attack multiplier yourself using the multiplier formulas shown on the relevant monster's page. https://summonerswar.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zayler/Damage_Calculator?oldid=165185. Total necessary damage to clear, to compare with the cumulative damage. It is worth noting though that if you have a 33.5k Baleygr you don't need damage on Loren at all and she is fine at 5*. Just a question, why Bale leader atk% ist pre set to 63%? Explanations of the various fields are provided below for clarity. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. My thought process with designing the minimums was this, people have a tendency to try just below the minimums regardless of how much you stress a minimum. I don't remember where to provide the math. Post Views: 3,059. You can look at my guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerswar/comments/hg712k/repost_the_last_bjr5_guide_you_will_ever_need/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share. I stated 78k on Bale for 4man FL, perhaps that is what you're referring to? ; Rune Bonus is the total bonus provided to the relevant stat by runes. My Colleen is 4*, and Jansen 5* so as long as your ehp is high enough, that should be all good. 4-Living FL Definition: The leader monster lives during the initial attack and dies during the jump acting as a meat shield for BL units. No negative thing about putting the bar higher if people think they can slide under it and still be fine. Share. Tweet. Please input the data above, and click Submit to see the results. This can be found through the in-game help files, or through this page.

A "How to Use" page to walk people through using the sheet. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The damage on last hit is 560% and the damage on first hit is 400%, I would assume incrementing in-between by 32%. Not having him on FL will make it harder to rune Baleygr and Loren, so you might want to 6* Janssen. The problem is the boss has a LOT of hits with +5% or -5% damage that can crit or not crit. So 22,602 on first hit, 24,409 on second, 26,217 on 3rd, and 28,138 on 4th.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. It'll be a bit before I can update this based on artifacts, but it's what I'm working on. I also didn't see any options when clicking the dropdown, so I think it's just an error with the validation. 6* Colleen is entirely unnecessary, I use a 5* Colleen even though I have a 6* one unruned and lying around. If our Bale damage is slightly too low and our Loren damage is actually over the recommended amount, how do we calculate if the combined damage is appropriate?

Follow us. A calculator has been provided for both single stat and double stat scaling. Related Posts: One Punch Man The Strongest Man Party Guide; Blade & Soul Faction War Guide Strategy; For more information on how damage is calculated in-game, see Guide:Skill damage. But if you want to carry noobs more damage is better of course. The guides are very helpful and make it much easier to get bj5 team running. Simply use this value in the multiplier field below.

because people trying to enter BJ5 may try to reach the hp threshold and lack the dmg, leading to fails. You'll need to be more specific about your initial criticism, 80k EHP in which composition (2, 3 , 4, or 4man living)? I’ve seen people use teams like the picture below in raid level 3 but have a lot of damage. Press J to jump to the feed. just curious, is it possible for the boss to resist all 3 Loren/Shaina defense decerase, even by a near non-existant chance? I changed it to both 0 and 10 and it said it was invalid. EHP with max towers, and EHP Missing. Funny enough, since my Baleygr is so tanky, if all 3 Loren miss def break after the jump my Baleygr will get a chance to fire a second time and can save the run :). Download the sheet to your laptop or if you want to use google sheets go to File --> Make a copy --> Save it to your drive, do NOT ask for permission to edit the sheet.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Head Mod of COM2US SW D. Server✔️/ SWFR & SW GUIDES Admin. The sheet also determines DMG and total Spd for Bale/Loren/Shaina based on your towers/guild level/etc. For example: Bale S3 last hit - 31642 Loren S1 - 3282. it all depends on many things.

Omega Storage Full Simcity Buildit, Project Zomboid Locations, Air Canada Flight 143 Documentary, How To Export Animation From Grasshopper, Jeezy I Just Want My Money, Ice Cream Meme Gif, How To Tie A Horn Knot, Lilhuddy Meet And Greet, Smiling Dog Quotes, Cactus Farm | Minecraft Skyblock, Lutino Greenfinch For Sale, Bradley James Wife, Best Of Phyno, Pimp C Car Collection, Rza Net Worth 2020, How Long To Cook Lamb Chops In Oven At 180, Isoamyl Acetate Ir Spectrum, Human League Net Worth, Walmart Cake Catalog, Panthers In Mississippi, Krause And Becker Airless Paint Sprayer Troubleshooting, Watchmen Of Florida Militia, Junkyard Empire Wiki, Accident Kip Winger Wife, Who Was Mitch Mcconnell's First Wife, Rich Woman Whatsapp Number, Chasing Vines Session 1, Goodfellas Costume Design, Matrix Calculator Desmos, Marcia Lucas Today, Rhone Apparel Valuation, Save Wizard Xbox One, Jackson Brundage Age, Nina Ansaroff Baby Father, Af Form 77 Template, Melissa Helser Illness, Catherine Grace Mirich Instagram, Let Me Down Easy Lyrics Chadwick Stokes, Top 10 Bus Manufacturers In The World 2019, Hannah Dunne Singing, When To Start Seeds In Greenhouse Zone 5, Is Pucci Black, Don Michaels Radio, Dating A Marine Veteran, Live Instagram Followers Counter, Gawler Ranges Organ Pipes, Casey Webb Health, Beamng Drive Batmobile, Cherry Beach Directions, Macklots Python For Sale, 2004 Honda Cbr600rr Two Brothers Exhaust, 7 And 4 News Northern Michigan, How To Jump In Gorescript, Porsche Cayenne Battery Voltage, Rip Roach Meaning, What Does Wyalld Mean In Text, Lenz Law Calculator, " />

For your convenience, the both calculators will also give you the theoretical reduced damage, based on the target's defense (which you can add in the relevant field). sc 1. it's really quite versatile! Would this be enough damage to consider BJ5 ready? Endure : Resistance +20%: 2: Tamor Desert/Dragon's Lair. 5* Janssen works great for BL, but if you want to put him FL it might be hard to get him the EHP he needs. For your own Loren, this is a 13.14% chance to miss on second skill and a 4.76% chance to miss on first skill. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. This guide is useful for determining which monsters you should work on farming and building next. Why does it matter? Share. As always I am happy to answer any questions people have regarding BJR5! I'll probably post sometime next week so people have it before FRR. Alright guys I am back to supply you with more BJR5 related content. For non-attacker units in Raid Level 5. If you have any questions you can reach me or /u/Scoliis by replying to this post, or either of us on discord Foxlery#8259 or psHyun#6566. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. As the other guy said, you should 6* Loren for more damage. I know people are eager for updated BJR5 guides, but unfortunately you guys will have to wait a little bit longer.

For your own Shaina, this is a 2.25% chance to miss on any skill. For example, Hwa's first skill multiplier is ((Spd+80)/0.5)%, so inputting a speed of 104 will give you an attack multiplier of 368%. Do we still have to build our loren CrtDmg if our baleygr hit 33.5k (last hit) ? This is a simple tool used to calculate your monster's approximate theoretical damage. In the mean time, I can provide a new and improved BJR5 DMG calculator! Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe.

For Certian PvP monsters or NB10 dungeon farming teams. sw-tool v2 using vue and nuxt. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Damn, I fixed that once already but that might have been on my version and not the for the public version. This tool calculates potential damage for your monster, both with defense factored in, and without it. yes it's possible, I've experienced it once with my guildies. Loren should be 6* though for the extra bit of damage imo. My BJR5 guide includes 5* Loren, 5* Janssen, and 4* Colleen, 5* Loren is included in the calculator for that reason. So I stated slightly higher than necessary to be on the safe side. Edit: I have a 95-100k EHP Bale by happenstance, but I use a 4man living set up with Rica lead. For speed scaling skills, you will have to work out the attack multiplier yourself using the multiplier formulas shown on the relevant monster's page. https://summonerswar.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zayler/Damage_Calculator?oldid=165185. Total necessary damage to clear, to compare with the cumulative damage. It is worth noting though that if you have a 33.5k Baleygr you don't need damage on Loren at all and she is fine at 5*. Just a question, why Bale leader atk% ist pre set to 63%? Explanations of the various fields are provided below for clarity. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. My thought process with designing the minimums was this, people have a tendency to try just below the minimums regardless of how much you stress a minimum. I don't remember where to provide the math. Post Views: 3,059. You can look at my guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerswar/comments/hg712k/repost_the_last_bjr5_guide_you_will_ever_need/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share. I stated 78k on Bale for 4man FL, perhaps that is what you're referring to? ; Rune Bonus is the total bonus provided to the relevant stat by runes. My Colleen is 4*, and Jansen 5* so as long as your ehp is high enough, that should be all good. 4-Living FL Definition: The leader monster lives during the initial attack and dies during the jump acting as a meat shield for BL units. No negative thing about putting the bar higher if people think they can slide under it and still be fine. Share. Tweet. Please input the data above, and click Submit to see the results. This can be found through the in-game help files, or through this page.

A "How to Use" page to walk people through using the sheet. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The damage on last hit is 560% and the damage on first hit is 400%, I would assume incrementing in-between by 32%. Not having him on FL will make it harder to rune Baleygr and Loren, so you might want to 6* Janssen. The problem is the boss has a LOT of hits with +5% or -5% damage that can crit or not crit. So 22,602 on first hit, 24,409 on second, 26,217 on 3rd, and 28,138 on 4th.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. It'll be a bit before I can update this based on artifacts, but it's what I'm working on. I also didn't see any options when clicking the dropdown, so I think it's just an error with the validation. 6* Colleen is entirely unnecessary, I use a 5* Colleen even though I have a 6* one unruned and lying around. If our Bale damage is slightly too low and our Loren damage is actually over the recommended amount, how do we calculate if the combined damage is appropriate?

Follow us. A calculator has been provided for both single stat and double stat scaling. Related Posts: One Punch Man The Strongest Man Party Guide; Blade & Soul Faction War Guide Strategy; For more information on how damage is calculated in-game, see Guide:Skill damage. But if you want to carry noobs more damage is better of course. The guides are very helpful and make it much easier to get bj5 team running. Simply use this value in the multiplier field below.

because people trying to enter BJ5 may try to reach the hp threshold and lack the dmg, leading to fails. You'll need to be more specific about your initial criticism, 80k EHP in which composition (2, 3 , 4, or 4man living)? I’ve seen people use teams like the picture below in raid level 3 but have a lot of damage. Press J to jump to the feed. just curious, is it possible for the boss to resist all 3 Loren/Shaina defense decerase, even by a near non-existant chance? I changed it to both 0 and 10 and it said it was invalid. EHP with max towers, and EHP Missing. Funny enough, since my Baleygr is so tanky, if all 3 Loren miss def break after the jump my Baleygr will get a chance to fire a second time and can save the run :). Download the sheet to your laptop or if you want to use google sheets go to File --> Make a copy --> Save it to your drive, do NOT ask for permission to edit the sheet.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Head Mod of COM2US SW D. Server✔️/ SWFR & SW GUIDES Admin. The sheet also determines DMG and total Spd for Bale/Loren/Shaina based on your towers/guild level/etc. For example: Bale S3 last hit - 31642 Loren S1 - 3282. it all depends on many things.

Omega Storage Full Simcity Buildit, Project Zomboid Locations, Air Canada Flight 143 Documentary, How To Export Animation From Grasshopper, Jeezy I Just Want My Money, Ice Cream Meme Gif, How To Tie A Horn Knot, Lilhuddy Meet And Greet, Smiling Dog Quotes, Cactus Farm | Minecraft Skyblock, Lutino Greenfinch For Sale, Bradley James Wife, Best Of Phyno, Pimp C Car Collection, Rza Net Worth 2020, How Long To Cook Lamb Chops In Oven At 180, Isoamyl Acetate Ir Spectrum, Human League Net Worth, Walmart Cake Catalog, Panthers In Mississippi, Krause And Becker Airless Paint Sprayer Troubleshooting, Watchmen Of Florida Militia, Junkyard Empire Wiki, Accident Kip Winger Wife, Who Was Mitch Mcconnell's First Wife, Rich Woman Whatsapp Number, Chasing Vines Session 1, Goodfellas Costume Design, Matrix Calculator Desmos, Marcia Lucas Today, Rhone Apparel Valuation, Save Wizard Xbox One, Jackson Brundage Age, Nina Ansaroff Baby Father, Af Form 77 Template, Melissa Helser Illness, Catherine Grace Mirich Instagram, Let Me Down Easy Lyrics Chadwick Stokes, Top 10 Bus Manufacturers In The World 2019, Hannah Dunne Singing, When To Start Seeds In Greenhouse Zone 5, Is Pucci Black, Don Michaels Radio, Dating A Marine Veteran, Live Instagram Followers Counter, Gawler Ranges Organ Pipes, Casey Webb Health, Beamng Drive Batmobile, Cherry Beach Directions, Macklots Python For Sale, 2004 Honda Cbr600rr Two Brothers Exhaust, 7 And 4 News Northern Michigan, How To Jump In Gorescript, Porsche Cayenne Battery Voltage, Rip Roach Meaning, What Does Wyalld Mean In Text, Lenz Law Calculator, " />

x