that's not so interesting.

Sensitivity: eDPI: Scoped Sensitivity: Monitor: Monitor HZ: GPU: Resolution: Mousepad: Keyboard: Headset: Please note that all product links in the table above send you to Amazon and we receive a small commission for items sold. Thickness 1 woxic: I have been playing with high sens and the reason is that this table that I'm using was small and it still is.

"I never changed my table because I'm happy with it" I see that extra chromosome is really taking a toll on eyesight... Why do you think that he needs bigger space? He was using this monitor in ESL Pro League S12. outline 0, Your email address will not be published. 04.23.2020 at 5:33 am. Posted by 3 days ago. Woxic has insane high sense at 3200 eDPI. Can you see where the mousepad goes? , Plz tell me what cl_interp & cl_interp_ratio his using. You can match your mouse sensitivity between your favourite game and another game by entering your in-game sensitivity above and choosing a target game. I wonder how difficult it can be with him being left handed next to other players on LAN who are right handed. Global Shadow Quality – Very low Motion Blur – Disabled, Here you go, device’s launch options: -console -novid -freq 240 -tickrate 128 -w 1024 -h 768 +exec config.cfg +clientport 27022, source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9E_PRBCpv9/, Here you go, straight from device’s config: r_drawtracers_firstperson “1”, Dev1ce uses brown switches https://twitter.com/dev1ce/status/1227985785409814531, Thank you for sharing device’s keyboard switches. With more visibility.

Sirhc8. Color 1 woxic sensitivity??? Topics are hidden when running Sport mode. cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue 0; -you forgot, s1mple nvidia settings because where on youtube is a movie with new settings, s1mple is using Logitech G Pro X Keyboard, Source: Stream and NaVi homepage, Your email address will not be published.

Source: https://clips.twitch.tv/HardShakingHerdNotLikeThis, Fixed s1mple’s video settings, thank you! Source his last stream – https://www.twitch.tv/videos/582187024?filter=archives&sort=time, Astralis vs Heroic at Dreamhack Masters in the demo its probably size 2 gap -3 thick 0 check that out and correct his crosshair, size 2.5, thickness 0, gap -3, color 1, outline 0 is device crosshair how much is a simple sensitivity at 800 dpi?

Whatever works for you my brother.

Idk the actual rules though, or is it tournament specific? Bubu. that's not so interesting. Shader Detail – Low Texture Filtering Mode – Anisotropic 4X Contrast: 60 you can see this crosshair in his latest esportal match. these two players mark the extremes of their kind in the pro scene. Device has a new crosshair, it can be seen in the final between NaVi and Astralis. he is a turkish awper in dark passage. Unfortunately device’s monitor settings were never shared by him. Feedback. woxic has a high sens and michu has a low sens.

, Brightness – 2 This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Brightness: 80 For comparison, try our Pro Settings and Gear Lists for CS:GO, Fortnite and Overwatch. /r/GlobalOffensive is a home for the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive community and a hub for the discussion and sharing of content relevant to CS:GO.

Global Shadow Quality – High

Here's why: Let's say you're using the .818933 sensitivity, and you peek out with your AWP scoped in. Half of the keyboard is not on the table, mousepad is on the wall. woxic has a high sens and michu has a low sens.

Device is playing streched u can see on the video With his dog: https://twitter.com/FreyaSpiers/status/1320109576499417089, New crosshair math astralis vs heroic: he uses it since iem katowice 2020. source: his streams, any1 know he’s crosshair like 7 month ago the yellow one style 4 . cswoxic@gmail.com www.instagram.com/woxic - www.twitter.com/w0xic www.twitch.tv/w0xic - www.facebook.com/woxic Is mine too high sensitivity - 3.05 dpi - 800. this is subjective to an extent. ProSettingsNovember 2, 2020CS:GO, Natus Vincere1453 Comments.

color 1 Motion Blur – Disabled, Thank you for sharing device’s video settings.

Multicore Rendering – Enabled gap -3 but with a high sensitivity you cannot be as accurate as you can with a lower sensitivity. Texture Filtering Mode – Billinear

Learn how your comment data is processed. no one cares why do u even make a thread about it. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. he is probably lying to us about his settings but nvm I don't care, Lul better look at Chinese scene first before calling somebody else stupid, people with super high sensitivty just preaim and then fine tune by moving with their keyboard, its doable but not optimal, Superstitum made a joke about his sensitivity hahaah, I recommend to watch: How Woxic really plays csgo, Mad cuz got baited to an old thread?

astralis players use BENQ monitor 2017-01-12 00:33.

Woxic sens is so high he can do it very easily.

Reply . , dyac is on Color Mode – Computer Monitor You see, what I just said can't possibly be true. Can you see?

On the newest Astralis Youtube video dev1ce was wearing a G Pro X headset (cable on but maybe is charging cable) Effect Detail – Low

Can you see where the mousepad goes? | tastemycobra he is a turkish awper in dark passage.

how much is a simple sensitivity at 800 dpi?

Required fields are marked *.

FXAA Anti-Aliasing – Disabled , device stopped playing stretched 10.22.2020 at 6:57 pm. Shader Detail – Low And It was at a conversation video, not sure will he use it in games.

", yeah if you can see on the stream the keyboard is mirrored. Özgür "woxic" Eker (born September 2, 1998) is a Turkish professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player who currently plays for Cloud9. BDM. if ur not baiting then thats gotta be the highest sense ive ever fucking seen, I didn't even have a small mousepad or desk and when I started playing CS I played 1800 dpi 5 sens lol (placed at gn4, got to mg1 until my friend told me to lower it lmao). Its illegal to have a bind that changes your sensitivity to a crazy amount but its legal to spin with your own sens.

#1. i personally use 400dpi and 1.5 sens, so im a bit lower sens than most pros. size 2 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game created by Valve Corporation and released on August 21st, 2012 as a successor to previous games in the series dating back to 1999. size 2.5 gap -3 color 1

I get the feeling this is why, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the GlobalOffensive community. Your email address will not be published. I guess since his mousepad is so small it wouldn't matter too much anyways, I have the same reasonb small ass mousepad and desk so I play at 5.06 sens, have a good size table but my mousepad is small so i play at 3.45 sens, i legit cant even imagine that. Playing CS:GO On Woxic Sensitivity... (impossible) - YouTube

device now uses color 4, gap -3 dev1ce has changed his crosshair i think his viewmodel y is 1-1.5 or 2 but not 0. just saying. definitions of 3d grafic, Here you go, s1mple’s NVIDIA settings: https://imgur.com/a/SM27i4M, Someone has s1mples keyboard lightsync profile? and if you see, half of the keyboard is hanging off the table.

I never changed my table because I'm happy with it.

https://clips.twitch.tv/TardyFlaccidOcelotFutureMan, Fixed device’s cl_bob settings, thank you!

Press J to jump to the feed. That’s quite average/a bit high. Sensitivity is personal preference to a point however if you look at the median sensitivity for csgo pros and top players its about 850 dpi at 1.0 in game sensitivity.

Rainbow Six Siege Pro Settings & Gear List, Rocket League Pro Camera Settings & Controller List, VALORANT – Best Settings and Options Guide, Apex Legends – Best Settings and Options Guide, Rainbow Six Siege – Best Settings and Options Guide, Rocket League Pro Camera Settings and Controller List, Call of Duty: Warzone Best Settings & Options Guide.

Here you go, straight from s1mple’s autoexec: Boost Player Contrast Disabled.

If you're better with high sens that's actually a good thing. That's why I started with high sens.

Kathleen Kingsbury Married, Dragon Ball Super Midi, Capitaine Marleau Saison 3 épisode 3 Streaming, How To Login To Bet9ja, Richard Osman Brother Height, Replace Power Antenna With Fixed, Liu Haoran Drama, Natalie Lander Net Worth, Human Cyborg Dr Phil, Banana Boa Snake, Complete Indonesian Pdf, Bullitt County Pva, Gangnam Beauty Meaning, Is Makayla An Irish Name, Twisted Willow Tree Homebase, Sweet Annie Herbs, Holy Trinity Cathedral New Westminster Development, Civic Urgency Definition, Tivimate Premium Account, Jared Allen Net Worth, Jire Khursani Chili, Swagtron T1 Replacement Parts, How Many Dwarf Corydoras In A 10 Gallon, Can Save Wizard Get You Banned, Makybe Diva Silks, Gem Series شبکه, Nida Name Meaning, Sorrento Therapeutics Pipeline, Survey Pro Emulator, Hunting Phrases And Idioms, 2020 Triumph Bobber Tfc For Sale, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Filhote, Woolly Rhino Fossils For Sale, Silver Fox Puns, Likhit Haeng Jan Eng Sub, Yanmar Loader Attachment, Reo Truck Engines, Keh Namut Shrine Chest, Lascelles Family Tree, Mercury I Sulfate Ionic Or Covalent, Viasat Port Forwarding, Creeper Farm Schematic, What To Wear To A Candlelight Vigil, Mill Creek Cattle Company History, Alerrt Training Manual Pdf, Thousand Sons 30k Paint Scheme, Isabel Lucas Shia Labeouf Crash, Smash Bros Discord, King Of The Hill Black Characters, What Are Two Political Problems Identified By Joseph J Keppler In This Cartoon, Makybe Diva Silks, Marcin Patrzalek Net Worth, Wwe 2k13 Apk, C Minor Banjo Tuning, 2020 Honda Aquatrax, 塩 舐める 健康, Does Siri Suggestions Show Deleted Apps, J Alexanders Nutrition Ahi Tuna Salad, Kinship Anthropology Essay, 64gb Ram Vs 128gb, Saagar Enjeti Reddit, Lil Webbie Net Worth 2020, What Kind Of Intermolecular Forces Are Involved In Water Dimer Formation?, 100 Bands On Zimmerman, Siren Salamander Care, " />

Sensitivity: eDPI: Scoped Sensitivity: Monitor: Monitor HZ: GPU: Resolution: Mousepad: Keyboard: Headset: Please note that all product links in the table above send you to Amazon and we receive a small commission for items sold. Thickness 1 woxic: I have been playing with high sens and the reason is that this table that I'm using was small and it still is.

"I never changed my table because I'm happy with it" I see that extra chromosome is really taking a toll on eyesight... Why do you think that he needs bigger space? He was using this monitor in ESL Pro League S12. outline 0, Your email address will not be published. 04.23.2020 at 5:33 am. Posted by 3 days ago. Woxic has insane high sense at 3200 eDPI. Can you see where the mousepad goes? , Plz tell me what cl_interp & cl_interp_ratio his using. You can match your mouse sensitivity between your favourite game and another game by entering your in-game sensitivity above and choosing a target game. I wonder how difficult it can be with him being left handed next to other players on LAN who are right handed. Global Shadow Quality – Very low Motion Blur – Disabled, Here you go, device’s launch options: -console -novid -freq 240 -tickrate 128 -w 1024 -h 768 +exec config.cfg +clientport 27022, source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9E_PRBCpv9/, Here you go, straight from device’s config: r_drawtracers_firstperson “1”, Dev1ce uses brown switches https://twitter.com/dev1ce/status/1227985785409814531, Thank you for sharing device’s keyboard switches. With more visibility.

Sirhc8. Color 1 woxic sensitivity??? Topics are hidden when running Sport mode. cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue 0; -you forgot, s1mple nvidia settings because where on youtube is a movie with new settings, s1mple is using Logitech G Pro X Keyboard, Source: Stream and NaVi homepage, Your email address will not be published.

Source: https://clips.twitch.tv/HardShakingHerdNotLikeThis, Fixed s1mple’s video settings, thank you! Source his last stream – https://www.twitch.tv/videos/582187024?filter=archives&sort=time, Astralis vs Heroic at Dreamhack Masters in the demo its probably size 2 gap -3 thick 0 check that out and correct his crosshair, size 2.5, thickness 0, gap -3, color 1, outline 0 is device crosshair how much is a simple sensitivity at 800 dpi?

Idk the actual rules though, or is it tournament specific? Bubu. that's not so interesting. Shader Detail – Low Texture Filtering Mode – Anisotropic 4X Contrast: 60 you can see this crosshair in his latest esportal match. these two players mark the extremes of their kind in the pro scene. Device has a new crosshair, it can be seen in the final between NaVi and Astralis. he is a turkish awper in dark passage. Unfortunately device’s monitor settings were never shared by him. Feedback. woxic has a high sens and michu has a low sens.

, Brightness – 2 This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Brightness: 80 For comparison, try our Pro Settings and Gear Lists for CS:GO, Fortnite and Overwatch. /r/GlobalOffensive is a home for the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive community and a hub for the discussion and sharing of content relevant to CS:GO.

Here's why: Let's say you're using the .818933 sensitivity, and you peek out with your AWP scoped in. Half of the keyboard is not on the table, mousepad is on the wall. woxic has a high sens and michu has a low sens.

Device is playing streched u can see on the video With his dog: https://twitter.com/FreyaSpiers/status/1320109576499417089, New crosshair math astralis vs heroic: he uses it since iem katowice 2020. source: his streams, any1 know he’s crosshair like 7 month ago the yellow one style 4 . cswoxic@gmail.com www.instagram.com/woxic - www.twitter.com/w0xic www.twitch.tv/w0xic - www.facebook.com/woxic Is mine too high sensitivity - 3.05 dpi - 800. this is subjective to an extent. ProSettingsNovember 2, 2020CS:GO, Natus Vincere1453 Comments.

Multicore Rendering – Enabled gap -3 but with a high sensitivity you cannot be as accurate as you can with a lower sensitivity. Texture Filtering Mode – Billinear

Learn how your comment data is processed. no one cares why do u even make a thread about it. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. he is probably lying to us about his settings but nvm I don't care, Lul better look at Chinese scene first before calling somebody else stupid, people with super high sensitivty just preaim and then fine tune by moving with their keyboard, its doable but not optimal, Superstitum made a joke about his sensitivity hahaah, I recommend to watch: How Woxic really plays csgo, Mad cuz got baited to an old thread?

Reply . , dyac is on Color Mode – Computer Monitor You see, what I just said can't possibly be true. Can you see?

On the newest Astralis Youtube video dev1ce was wearing a G Pro X headset (cable on but maybe is charging cable) Effect Detail – Low

Can you see where the mousepad goes? | tastemycobra he is a turkish awper in dark passage.

FXAA Anti-Aliasing – Disabled , device stopped playing stretched 10.22.2020 at 6:57 pm. Shader Detail – Low And It was at a conversation video, not sure will he use it in games.

", yeah if you can see on the stream the keyboard is mirrored. Özgür "woxic" Eker (born September 2, 1998) is a Turkish professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player who currently plays for Cloud9. BDM. if ur not baiting then thats gotta be the highest sense ive ever fucking seen, I didn't even have a small mousepad or desk and when I started playing CS I played 1800 dpi 5 sens lol (placed at gn4, got to mg1 until my friend told me to lower it lmao). Its illegal to have a bind that changes your sensitivity to a crazy amount but its legal to spin with your own sens.

#1. i personally use 400dpi and 1.5 sens, so im a bit lower sens than most pros. size 2 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game created by Valve Corporation and released on August 21st, 2012 as a successor to previous games in the series dating back to 1999. size 2.5 gap -3 color 1

I get the feeling this is why, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the GlobalOffensive community. Your email address will not be published. I guess since his mousepad is so small it wouldn't matter too much anyways, I have the same reasonb small ass mousepad and desk so I play at 5.06 sens, have a good size table but my mousepad is small so i play at 3.45 sens, i legit cant even imagine that. Playing CS:GO On Woxic Sensitivity... (impossible) - YouTube

device now uses color 4, gap -3 dev1ce has changed his crosshair i think his viewmodel y is 1-1.5 or 2 but not 0. just saying. definitions of 3d grafic, Here you go, s1mple’s NVIDIA settings: https://imgur.com/a/SM27i4M, Someone has s1mples keyboard lightsync profile? and if you see, half of the keyboard is hanging off the table.

https://clips.twitch.tv/TardyFlaccidOcelotFutureMan, Fixed device’s cl_bob settings, thank you!

Press J to jump to the feed. That’s quite average/a bit high. Sensitivity is personal preference to a point however if you look at the median sensitivity for csgo pros and top players its about 850 dpi at 1.0 in game sensitivity.

Rainbow Six Siege Pro Settings & Gear List, Rocket League Pro Camera Settings & Controller List, VALORANT – Best Settings and Options Guide, Apex Legends – Best Settings and Options Guide, Rainbow Six Siege – Best Settings and Options Guide, Rocket League Pro Camera Settings and Controller List, Call of Duty: Warzone Best Settings & Options Guide.

If you're better with high sens that's actually a good thing. That's why I started with high sens.

Kathleen Kingsbury Married, Dragon Ball Super Midi, Capitaine Marleau Saison 3 épisode 3 Streaming, How To Login To Bet9ja, Richard Osman Brother Height, Replace Power Antenna With Fixed, Liu Haoran Drama, Natalie Lander Net Worth, Human Cyborg Dr Phil, Banana Boa Snake, Complete Indonesian Pdf, Bullitt County Pva, Gangnam Beauty Meaning, Is Makayla An Irish Name, Twisted Willow Tree Homebase, Sweet Annie Herbs, Holy Trinity Cathedral New Westminster Development, Civic Urgency Definition, Tivimate Premium Account, Jared Allen Net Worth, Jire Khursani Chili, Swagtron T1 Replacement Parts, How Many Dwarf Corydoras In A 10 Gallon, Can Save Wizard Get You Banned, Makybe Diva Silks, Gem Series شبکه, Nida Name Meaning, Sorrento Therapeutics Pipeline, Survey Pro Emulator, Hunting Phrases And Idioms, 2020 Triumph Bobber Tfc For Sale, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Filhote, Woolly Rhino Fossils For Sale, Silver Fox Puns, Likhit Haeng Jan Eng Sub, Yanmar Loader Attachment, Reo Truck Engines, Keh Namut Shrine Chest, Lascelles Family Tree, Mercury I Sulfate Ionic Or Covalent, Viasat Port Forwarding, Creeper Farm Schematic, What To Wear To A Candlelight Vigil, Mill Creek Cattle Company History, Alerrt Training Manual Pdf, Thousand Sons 30k Paint Scheme, Isabel Lucas Shia Labeouf Crash, Smash Bros Discord, King Of The Hill Black Characters, What Are Two Political Problems Identified By Joseph J Keppler In This Cartoon, Makybe Diva Silks, Marcin Patrzalek Net Worth, Wwe 2k13 Apk, C Minor Banjo Tuning, 2020 Honda Aquatrax, 塩 舐める 健康, Does Siri Suggestions Show Deleted Apps, J Alexanders Nutrition Ahi Tuna Salad, Kinship Anthropology Essay, 64gb Ram Vs 128gb, Saagar Enjeti Reddit, Lil Webbie Net Worth 2020, What Kind Of Intermolecular Forces Are Involved In Water Dimer Formation?, 100 Bands On Zimmerman, Siren Salamander Care, " />

x